Sponsored

Maryland Bronco Buyers - Where did you purchase from?

LDobelbower

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We just ordered a Black Diamond 4 dr hard top from Hertrich Ford in Easton MD on 2/4/22. They were very polite! $1000 refundable deposit and the purchase price will be MSRP. They did give me an estimate of 6 months for production + delivery, which seems like an underestimation, but we aren't in a rush so it's no biggie. I'd be curious to hear if anyone else has purchased through them and what the experience was like?
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am in VA but going through Diehlā€™s also. Agree, so far Eric has been awesome. Hopefully that will stay the same throughout.
You will not be disappointed. Everything we emailed back and forth and spoke about verbally, was exactly the way things were at delivery...

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I donā€™t have any doubt. That is IF I ever take delivery. Stuck in ice mountain.
If it's any consultation, I was the first one off of Ice Mountain. 12/6 Base squatch may be why, not a lot of do dads to mine vs others. On the bright side, there shouldn't be any games when you come out on the other side. After reading the dealer games up in here, there's a lot to be said for that...

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Purchasing mine from San Diego and having it shipped out here to Gaithersburg. So far great experience. No ADM's. X plan amount credit towards MSRP. Which will be eaten up by transport cost.

Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am purchasing my Bronco from a dealership in Arizona (I was living there when I ordered) and Crouse Ford is going to do the Courtesy Delivery for the other dealer. Iā€™ll pay taxes to Crouse for Maryland. My Bronco has been caught up in QC purgatory for the last 6.5 weeks, so needless to say Iā€™m anxious to finally take delivery. So far, great communication between both dealers. Purchasing dealer has been more worried about Crouse selling it before I get my hands on it, but I donā€™t get that vibe from them. (I appreciate it because she understands there are a lot of dirty dealers out there) When I take delivery Iā€™ll update more.
Please tell me more about your shipping .I'm buying mine in San Diego for same reason. Just moved out here. Plan on doing all paperwork and finances in San Diego and handling shipping. Would a dealer out here possibly do the shipping for me?

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved from Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie .Have signed on the line for sticker, but they are charging the ā€œ not required by lawā€ $ 500 process fee. Would not wave the fee. They did give me a bitchā€™in Bronco carry all. I reserved in August 2020, and per Fordā€™s instructions, waited to order until MY22. ( First mistake)CO Two door BL, lux, MGV, auto non SAS. Priority 10, for what that is worth. Have seen them routinely delivering Broncos. ( four doors). I would consider Bob Bell a bit larger then a medium sized dealership. During my Bronco journey I visited Academy Ford in Laurel. I met a rep their who not only had her own Bronco on order, but was extremely informed with the particulars of the Bronco. A very small dealership, but I left wondering if I should have ordered through them. No idea when my order will be built. The local dealers that I know of who are gouging, Koons Baltimore, and Bob Davidson.
I also ordered from Bob Bell. Have you received your Bronco yet?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also ordered from Bob Bell. Have you received your Bronco yet?
No. I have a VIN and a build week date of Feb 28, but as of today, no window sticker. I am not holding my breath though. Initially scheduled for week of Mar 22, but a few weeks ago received an email from Ford with the moved up date.

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. I have a VIN and a build week date of Feb 28, but as of today, no window sticker. I am not holding my breath though. Initially scheduled for week of Mar 22, but a few weeks ago received an email from Ford with the moved up date.
So when was your order actually submitted? I was ready to order around 6 months ago but procrastinated. Put mine in last Friday, 4 door Badlands, cactus gray, sas, mic, 2.3 mt, mgv, lux. Salesmen told me expect 12-18 months, Iā€™m hoping heā€™s wrong. He did tell me a woman ordered one Nov ā€˜21 and it was delivered Jan ā€˜22, not sure how it was specā€™ed though. Hopefully yours starts getting built next week.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So when was your order actually submitted? I was ready to order around 6 months ago but procrastinated. Put mine in last Friday, 4 door Badlands, cactus gray, sas, mic, 2.3 mt, mgv, lux. Salesmen told me expect 12-18 months, Iā€™m hoping heā€™s wrong. He did tell me a woman ordered one Nov ā€˜21 and it was delivered Jan ā€˜22, not sure how it was specā€™ed though. Hopefully yours starts getting built next week.
I reserved in August 2020. I did not order by the March 2021 cut off, and was advised by Ford to wait until Oct 2021 when MY 22 orders would be taken. Ordered Oct 16 2021. Two door BL, 2.3 auto, lux. No tow, no Sasquatch. Was issued a priority 10 when ordered, for what that is worth. Made two changes between date of order and now. Dropped tow, because I really only need a hitch for a cargo extension or bike rack, ( was never going to tow with the Bronco anyway), and switched to 2.3 motor due to the 2.7 issue.

Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info. Iā€™ll keep a lookout for a cyber orange two door, I havenā€™t seen that color in our area yet.

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved in August 2020. I did not order by the March 2021 cut off, and was advised by Ford to wait until Oct 2021 when MY 22 orders would be taken. Ordered Oct 16 2021. Two door BL, 2.3 auto, lux. No tow, no Sasquatch. Was issued a priority 10 when ordered, for what that is worth. Made two changes between date of order and now. Dropped tow, because I really only need a hitch for a cargo extension or bike rack, ( was never going to tow with the Bronco anyway), and switched to 2.3 motor due to the 2.7 issue.
I was talking to a friend today that ordered and received a 2 door first edition through Bob Bell. Fwiw he said when they called and told him it was there, the portal was still showing not shipped.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was talking to a friend today that ordered and received a 2 door first edition through Bob Bell. Fwiw he said when they called and told him it was there, the portal was still showing not shipped.
I would not be surprised at that at all. I can say the rep i have dealt with at Bob Bell has never had an issue with providing me any info on my order status. I am not one to badger them, but the few times I needed to converse with them, they offered up the info.

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We just ordered a Black Diamond 4 dr hard top from Hertrich Ford in Easton MD on 2/4/22. They were very polite! $1000 refundable deposit and the purchase price will be MSRP. They did give me an estimate of 6 months for production + delivery, which seems like an underestimation, but we aren't in a rush so it's no biggie. I'd be curious to hear if anyone else has purchased through them and what the experience was like?
$1000 deposit? I almost ordered with them but at the time they could not guarantee pricing so I switched dealers. Ultimately I went with Chapman in Horsham PA. It took 7 months roughly from order to delivery. The folks at Hertrich were friendly enough letting me drive their demo vehicle though (last summer). I may wind up using them for service. By the way, I'm in Ridgely as well ;).

LDobelbower

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

$1000 deposit? I almost ordered with them but at the time they could not guarantee pricing so I switched dealers. Ultimately I went with Chapman in Horsham PA. It took 7 months roughly from order to delivery. The folks at Hertrich were friendly enough letting me drive their demo vehicle though (last summer). I may wind up using them for service. By the way, I'm in Ridgely as well ;).
Congrats, that's not a long wait at all! Was that a soft top or MIC, may I ask? I'll keep an eye out for you in Ridgely!šŸ‘ā˜ŗAnd I'll let you know if things pan out at Hertrich as promisedšŸ¤ž
Sponsored