R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw this posted on @Maxlider Brothers Customs instagram page and looks like another option for those seeking front end replacement. Pricing hasn't been released yet to my knowledge though I'm sure Maxlider will post it up in thier sponsor section once more info is avaiable.
The Maxlider bumper is now available to order. Expensive at $3199, but the manufacturer is ADD. Camera, ACC, and park sensors all supported and pretty good clearance as well.
1633403292755.png

https://shop.maxliderbros.com/colle.../2021-ford-bronco-custom-front-modular-bumper
Sponsored

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like just the bull bar that is constructed to be compatible with the stock HD modular bumper

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can appreciate a company needing to recoupe the cost of RD and such, but you have to be Fnking kidding me with that price.

I'm sure there are folks with more money than brains.

Sponsored

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I can appreciate a company needing to recoupe the cost of RD and such, but you have to be Fnking kidding me with that price.

I'm sure there are folks with more money than brains.
Or those who aren’t strapped for cash and are willing to pay for a high quality product.

Maxlider Brothers Customs

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or those who aren’t strapped for cash and are willing to pay for a high quality product.
Thank you - high quality, well designed products with maximum functionality are expensive compared to lower quality options.

It was an incredibly challenging bumper to design to accommodate the winch placement so it didn’t block intercooler airflow and the front facing camera. On top of that, the crash bar skid plates, placement for the Adaptive Cruise Control module and bumper sensors also required a lot of attention. We also made it modular so you can set the same bumper up about 10 different ways.

Lastly, but most importantly… IT IS MADE IN AMERICA!

ADD designers told us they had never spent more time on ANY one product in the history of the company. We are Bronco people solving Bronco problems…. We have been doing that since 1966.

There are lots of cheaper, less refined/functional options out there for budget-minded Bronco enthusiasts. Why can’t there be a bumper option for those who want to pay for quality & design?

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you - high quality, well designed products with maximum functionality are expensive compared to lower quality options.

It was an incredibly challenging bumper to design to accommodate the winch placement so it didn’t block intercooler airflow and the front facing camera. On top of that, the crash bar skid plates, placement for the Adaptive Cruise Control module and bumper sensors also required a lot of attention. We also made it modular so you can set the same bumper up about 10 different ways.

ADD designers told us they had never spent more time on ANY one product in the history of the company. We are Bronco people solving Bronco problems…. We have been doing that since 1966.

There are lots of cheaper, less refined/functional options out there for budget-minded Bronco enthusiasts. Why can’t there be a bumper option for those who want to pay for quality & design?
Thanks for that, question, do you have a picture if the front camera image with your bumper installed??
Also any issues with relocation of ACC sensor?

Shinoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a near $60k vehicle, I'd rather pay for something designed properly, with support, and that allows everything to work. The only other options I've seen, I didn't like the aesthetics of, blocked functionality I wanted to work, or wouldn't fit. I evaluated and called almost everyone that was out there who had a bumper or proposed bumper, Maxlider was the only one that seemed to have thought everything through.

I hope it delivers and am excited to get mine. Yes, it was a cost to pay, but the cost of having it done right vs not.

Could you guys post a list of winches you know to work with the bumper (and ACC sensor placed in the bumper)?

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If someone is strapped for cash they probably shouldn't have gotten a bronco in the first place. People can talk about high quality all they want but a company is out to make money and will take full advantage of squeezing their customers for everything they got when there is not much competition.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could you guys post a list of winches you know to work with the bumper (and ACC sensor placed in the bumper)?
I decided to go with Zeon 12 (I prefer cable for my usage). I ordered a cast iron hawse fairlead, lay-flat shackle, and license plate mount to try on the bumper. The rockhard license holder is a perfect fit for the fairlead/shackle and can be mounted up or down depending on camera impact.

Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper 1634250171982
Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper 1634250269962
Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper 1634250216953

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with you. I am willing to pay a little more for a well designed, thought out bumper that works with all the options our hard earned cash has paid for ;)... I really like the fact this design took all that into account! Even Ford has dropped the ball on this.

Question, will there be other options or versions of this bumper coming out soon? For example, possibly having more of a nudge/bull bar up around the winch then the full bar around the grill. I know, its hard to please everyone....

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d be interested in a photo or video of the view on trail cam with this setup.

What are the light sizes for the front? It’d be nice to see how the angle of fog/lower lights presents on road at night.

Just a few questions. I’d pay for a high end made in USA bumper that incorporates all features and want a low profile setup. This looks pretty damned nice.

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, it does NOT block or impede the ACC module. You will see two spaces flanking the winch fairlead. One holds the ACC module. We can also relocate it if needed using our bracket. Several options.
So ACC module fits behind one panel - any use for the extra panel? Is there just a blank?

Thanks

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can we get the whole thing in chrome rather than powdercoat black?
Sponsored