Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who has the earliest reservation with no build yet?
I'll start-7/14, 1:40 AM
There are a bunch of FE buyers that have to be before you and are still waiting.
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, day 3 reservation with no deadly sins except a tow kit for me.

A TOW KIT

THIRTY FIVE DOLLARS WORTH OF METAL IS HOLDING UP THE ENTIRE PROCESS FOR FORD.

those tacomas are looking mighty sexy right now.

And I'm still 100% getting the mushroom treatment from the local stealership
1st 10 minutes of day 1. I had the tow pkg removed a few weeks ago. 2dr MIC. Not really sure what’s a sin or not now.

Last edited:

Sideways

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST2
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm so confused still. Is MIC a constraint or not? Thanks!
I'm starting to believe that the constraint is solely based on Webasto producing the tops is bunches so we have times when no hard tops can be allocated and times when Ford gets a shipment in from Webasto so they schedule a bunch of MIC builds.

The bottle neck clearly seems to be Webasto's ability to meet the contracted production numbers per week/month.

FloridaGal

Badlands
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Landrover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my email! 7/26 production date. Middle of the night reservation launch day. 4 Door Badlands, non Sasquatch, Oxford White, MIC top, LUX pkg, TOW package, Marine Vinyl, 33 BF Goodrich with upgraded wheels. Excited for others to get their emails today! Good luck

SpeedLimit18

Wildtrak
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee SRT, Z51 CMG C8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They are going to do this the first weeks of every month for the next 4 months! Don't panic, there will be another 30k scheduled for MY21. I'm a day 2 and feeling a lot better right now believe it or not.
So this is the beginning of mass scheduling ? Are those “End of May” emails pretty much cancelled at this point ?

Sponsored
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ FIRST EDITION 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of July 19, 2021.

In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Corwin Ford of Springfield. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.

Last edited:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any idea on how the orders are being converted to the production schedule? Is it by reservation number, order date, or based on what was ordered? I placed my order on March 19, just curious if mine will be another week, two weeks or two months. 4 door Cactus Gray Wild Track.
We have been told that the system looks at dealer allocation, commodities available, and reservation timestamp. First up is it your dealer's turn, what can they build, and who is next in line based on what parts are available.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like a definite pattern today. Lots of BD finally and a lot of non-Sas, Badlands.

I got mine today as well. The self imposed limit for myself doing a 99 was getting built in July for August delivery.....anything later and I was going to wait. Lo and behold I am July 26th build week, literally the last week I would have taken, lol. Mine is a basically a "full load" BD with MIC top. I didn't delete anything but my MOD top.
Interesting on the BD/nonSas BL, the commonality there is the 4.46 gears...?

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So this is the beginning of mass scheduling ? Are those “End of May” emails pretty much cancelled at this point ?
I didn't get an email today, but they've still got 4 days to still be in the window of their initial comms.

After that I'm raising hell.

Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did everyone get their emails at the same times or is it a rolling process?

OP
OP
martyb

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm starting to believe that the constraint is solely based on Webasto producing the tops is bunches so we have times when no hard tops can be allocated and times when Ford gets a shipment in from Webasto so they schedule a bunch of MIC builds.

The bottle neck clearly seems to be Webasto's ability to meet the contracted production numbers per week/month.
It is possible that the email from Ford encouraging people to change to soft tops might have taken some of the demand out of the system so Webasto is able to keep up up to a greater degree.

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In past Thursdays was there a flow to emails received? Was it an all at once thing or did they trickle out throughout the day? Somebody give me hope here.
Sponsored