Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

• Banned
Seems that the perceived average reservation timestamp on this forum is 14 JUL maaaaaybe stretch it out to the 16th. Also seems like there are 60k of them. Yet we have 16k members? Sure this is an "enthusiast" driven forum but "holy heck" (new term to me since starting to binge on the Australian 4wd 24/7 YouTube episodes) it seems like this place has all of the "early adopters".

EDIT: There should have been a poll here....
Sponsored

Last edited:

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is exactly why I am stressed out even though I know there is nothing I can do about where my reservation falls (July 15). I am just too excited!

Also, head to the midwest and you will pick up all kinds of new phrases. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Used2jeep

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

• Banned
Unsure about the Midwests tolerance for Northeast folks. :LOL:

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 1:14 AM 7/14 time stamp and I'm waiting to hear from the dealer on where I sit in their reservations. It will be interesting as I'm after a 2.7L BL with Luxe Pkg.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a 1:14 AM 7/14 time stamp and I'm waiting to hear from the dealer on where I sit in their reservations. It will be interesting as I'm after a 2.7L BL with Luxe Pkg.
How do you know what time is associated with your reservation number?
I had my reservation number about six minutes after the site went live, but my reservation date still shows 7/14. I'm assuming the reservation numbers are sequential.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you know what time is associated with your reservation number?
I had my reservation number about six minutes after the site went live, but my reservation date still shows 7/14. I'm assuming the reservation numbers are sequential.
My confirmation email was at 1:14 AM. Checked with Ford and my actual timestamp is 2:14 AM.

jasony2069

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Call Ford marketing and they will tell you your timestamp. I spoke with them today to confirm what mine was. I believe this is the number 800-334-4375.

FYI, 7/13/2020 21:42

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m a 14 July guy also, have no idea about the time but I’m sure it was in the evening. Hopefully it don’t get down to a day/minute selection. Lol
I know mine will be delayed so I’m not getting to excited, been waiting for a decade or more so what’s a few more months. Maybe I will get a MY22 with lighting blue option!

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unsure about the Midwests tolerance for Northeast folks. :LOL:
Midwest folks seem to tolerate others far more than Northeast folks tolerate others. I am a Texan living in New England. I have family in Indiana. Trust me. If there is one area of the country that does not tolerate outsiders, it's New England.

OP
OP
Used2jeep

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Midwest folks seem to tolerate others far more than Northeast folks tolerate others. I am a Texan living in New England. I have family in Indiana. Trust me. If there is one area of the country that does not tolerate outsiders, it's New England.
That's because you live "up there". :devilish:

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems that the perceived average reservation timestamp on this forum is 14 JUL maaaaaybe stretch it out to the 16th. Also seems like there are 60k of them. Yet we have 16k members? Sure this is an "enthusiast" driven forum but "holy heck" (new term to me since starting to binge on the Australian 4wd 24/7 YouTube episodes) it seems like this place has all of the "early adopters".

EDIT: There should have been a poll here....

Yeah this board and the people that actually post are a very low percentage of 'reservation' holders. I mean how many of the 16,000 members post and at what percentage (just look at the stats page). Polls here are fun but probably not indicative of anything in reality. :)

I will say if Ford somehow in reality built a vehicle that sold 70,000 units in 48 hours when it is all said and done, it was possibly one of the best creations/marketing/sales in automotive history. 70,000 units at say 43,000 a unit, gross 3B dollars sounds nice hahahahaha. The fact that they formally set mid-Sep as their cutoff of 2021 leads me to believe the analytics guy is going 'yeah these aren't going to convert'

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/13 22:49 time stamp confirmed with Ford.