Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got the Raptor congratulations email and live 7 miles from Silver Lake Sand Dunes in between Hart and Pentwater.

thinking of renting it on Turo.com to help afford payments, depending on insurance.

Here’s Hoping my dealer doesn’t charge ADM. It’s not that I can’t afford $800/mo. -I just don’t believe in paying that much for a depreciating asset.
🤣🤣 you could put 20k down and still have a $800/mo payment. Hoping I’m wrong but a bet a loaded up raptor is going to be $75k

oh and checking in from Marshall, Mi
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just got the Raptor congratulations email and live 7 miles from Silver Lake Sand Dunes in between Hart and Pentwater.

thinking of renting it on Turo.com to help afford payments, depending on insurance.

Here’s Hoping my dealer doesn’t charge ADM. It’s not that I can’t afford $800/mo. -I just don’t believe in paying that much for a depreciating asset.
Congratulations! It would be a blast to take it over to the sand dunes! Thanks for the support. :)

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congratulations! It would be a blast to take it over to the sand dunes! Thanks for the support. :)
Thanks, this really is a dream come true. A 24 year old 3-on the tree 1974 U15 Bronco was my first car as a 16 year kid in 1998. My dad and I went out to Pueblo Colorado to buy a rust-free one from the original owner for $4900. It’s 100% un-cut and original other than conversion to a C-4 on the floor.

I practically grew up in the backseat of my dad’s 1986 Bronco as a kid and knew that my first car would be a Bronco, when all my friends were wanting Wranglers, Jettas/Golfs and Mustangs.

My 4 year-old daughter already says that the Bronco is her’s so I guess I’m going to need another one!

AF13316A-D4AA-4FFD-8CC0-74235EE34A37.jpeg

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool news related to the MI Bronco Club. We have the website up and running. The functionality is pretty basic, but @JakeC and @yeet did a great job with ideas, editing and content. I will post this in the larger B6G forum, MI Roll Call, Bronco Nation and the email group. Yeet tells me it’s already been posted on Facebook. We couldn’t easily port the member list to the website, so please register there as a member. We will eventually use the website roster for all communications. Looking forward to building a great spot for MI Bronco owners to enjoy thier Broncos!!!! https://michiganbroncos.club/site

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If anyone out there in south east Michigan is still looking/waiting for a bronco, Gene Butman Ford in Ypsilanti just called me and had a customer pass on their OB Sasquatch package bronco that was just dropped off. I just got my build date last week so I am out of the game, but if anyone else is interested, Gene Butman has been phenomenal to work with. I would ask to talk with Josh B, he has been great and very helpful throughout my order process.

For reference, I do not work for no do I have any vested stake in Gene Butman Ford, but they were my choice dealer for my reservation and have been excellent to deal with. My dealer did tell me they are having to mark this vehicle up due to stock shortages right now, but all reserved and ordered vehicles have been delivered at MSRP to my knowledge. I was able negotiate on my order and I would imagine (Can't guarantee) the list price could be slightly flexible. The vehicle listing is below. Hope this helps someone who is still looking to get a bronco in their driveway.

https://www.butmanford.com/new-Ypsilanti-2022-Ford-Bronco-Outer+Banks-1FMDE5DH7NLA89521

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For anyone that is not on the e-mail list, member of MI Bronco Club https://michiganbroncos.club/, Bronco Nation (posted in events) B6G MI Bronco Club or the Facebook Group-

OK, I have heard from a couple of members about another trail ride, this time let's do a ride a bit more 'remote"!

Here is what I am suggesting (will be posting in Bronco Nation, the new MI Broncos Club website https://michiganbroncos.club/ and the Facebook group).

Saturday March 26th
St. Helens Route/Motor Sports Area
https://www2.dnr.state.mi.us/public...Maps-Trail/st_helen_trail_and_route_north.pdf

Meet Noon @ St Helen Rd S, St Helen, MI 48656 (St. Helen Trail paring area, just South of I75)

Explore the St. Helens Motorsport area and ORV Routes in "spring" conditions. There are multiple ORV Route options, with routes north-south and from the west (eastern route is closed as of right now).

I have only been here on my quad or dirt bike, so it will all be new to me. Anyone with experience at St Helens want to lead the ride ;) ?

We can add details as we get an idea of how many are interested. As a side note, this is the last weekend your 21 ORV stickers are legal, get another ride out of your stickers!

Good description-

https://www.vvmapping.com/trails/stHelenTrail.html

From VVMapping- ORV Trail. Sandy and flat to rolling terrain. Mostly whooped. Multiple loop options. Connects to Ogemaw Hills ORV trail; Geels ORV trail and Denton ORV Trail (via ORV Route). Connects to large ORV Use Area "St Helens Motorsports Area" which allows cross country travel by ORVs of all sizes. See also St Helen Route. Modern staging area. Direct access to Richfield Township Park in St Helen; fuel ORV Route connector to south end of St Helen signed in early 2010. Located in Roscommon and bound by Ogemaw counties which allow ORVs to use county roads.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

AlleganArea51

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Edge, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There aren’t any legal ORV routes south of Silver Lake on the West side. Forest roads are open to travel and probably fun to explore with a bit of snow, they aren’t likely to be challenging at all in summer. If it is more like a trail it isn’t open to vehicle travel.
You can use this site to see many of the trails and link to the MI DNR site which has an interactive map of most of MI state forest land. https://michiganbroncos.club/

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
The seasonal roads through the Allegan forest were ok to play around on. No challenges through there, but was a good intro for the kids.

KAPtain327

Badlands
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey SE Michigan bronco peeps have any of you had to replace your windshield yet? And if so who did you use? I want to get the OEM windshield replacement and have noticed some are using Safelite for their replacement. I read dealers don’t know how to replace them yet. Which I found troubling.
thoughts? Advice?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey SE Michigan bronco peeps have any of you had to replace your windshield yet? And if so who did you use? I want to get the OEM windshield replacement and have noticed some are using Safelite for their replacement. I read dealers don’t know how to replace them yet. Which I found troubling.
thoughts? Advice?
You should probably check with your insurance company, depending on policy language, it may not cover the OE glass and you would need to pay your deductible plus the cost difference. In my experience, the Safelite glass is sometimes not as durable or quiet as OE, but that can vary quite a bit by model. The Bronco is probably going to break a lot of windshields and its not the quietest/thickest glass to begin with, so it's probably not as important.
Sponsored