Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I landed a series X for my son, then my wife landed a series X for me. Then we landed a series S as a gift to a friend of mines son. All from Microsoft Store. I'm pretty stoked!

Struck out everywhere else. Best Buy had a delayed availability, Walmart had it in my cart and after the payment piece it disappeared. Targets disappeared when you went to checkout.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My question is why does Sony and Microsoft only allow so many preorders? Seriously just allow everyone who wants to, to preorder and when it is manufactured, you're notified and you can go pick it up/wait for it to show up on your doorstep. This would be similar to car manufacturing on a newly released vehicle just like the Bronco.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My question is why does Sony and Microsoft only allow so many preorders? Seriously just allow everyone who wants to, to preorder and when it is manufactured, you're notified and you can go pick it up/wait for it to show up on your doorstep. This would be similar to car manufacturing on a newly released vehicle just like the Bronco.
My understanding is they push the envelope on technology with cutting edge components, and try to launch close to Christmas while at the same time balancing availability of components from suppliers. They can only commit to so many machines being produced in the given time thus creating a shortage. They should be readily available after the first of the year. I'm thankful for pre orders even though they are difficult to score. I sat in line for the Xbox 360 for 12+ hours.

But I agree, allow the pre-order and when its available there it is...

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Xbox was worse than the PS5 to land. Tried EVERY SINGLE website you could imagine and nothing would checkout on the last page. Finally Target at 9:51am after saying “not available” went to checkout, it went through then hit fraud protection. I got a text and tried again and it worked. ? ? ? I consider myself lucky I got both, PS5 will now go to a good home until I’m ready to buy one next year.
Ford Bronco Microsoft Xbox talk F4484254-8964-431C-AE49-FC6459476CB6
Ford Bronco Microsoft Xbox talk 190A456F-68BA-46FF-92F5-5C50FA6257F0

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldn't even find it on Amazon. I was trying to get an all access pass. Seems like they are all gone now. Oh well, I didn't NEED to spend that money :)
I'm not aware of anyone being able to get all-access. Total clusterfuck

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got a second Xbox off Best Buy before it went out of pre-order again! Lol! I’m selling it to my buddy.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not aware of anyone being able to get all-access. Total clusterfuck
I was going to do this because I pay for game pass and this is like $35 less a year but I knew it would be impossible. How can you pre-order and sign up for credit before it sells out? It was still available on Microsoft’s website not that long ago but I wasn’t chancing missing out on an Xbox by trying that first.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I spent two hours trying to get one with Microsoft then Best Buy, fortunately around 1:25pm my wife turns to me after I felt so defeated and says, “I just got you an Xbox” to which I replied, “what, let me see, WTF, thanks babe”. They completely screwed this launch up but to be honest I bet this is part of the marketing, so a$$hat is probably like, “we will be all over the internet and news if we allow the preorders to sell out to scalpers/bots. Anyway, I got one so I’m alright, hope anyone else that’s looking gets one and not from the douche bag flippers.

Sponsored

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well... I feel just a little bit better about Ford's website as I experienced the same BS trying to get an X-Box Series X pre ordered this morning. Although I was lucky getting an FE reservation, at this point I'd probably be happier getting the X-Box as it doesn't look like I'll be getting an FE with colors available.

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Microsoft Flight Simulator was recently re-released. It's available on the current x-box I believe.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same. I like the controller, layout, online and what Xbox offers (Atmos/Dolby vision/4K HD player (Xbox One) more than playstation.

I don’t care for 90% of the Sony exclusives because I’m not from Asia and I’d rather poke my eyes out with a hot iron than play final fantasy, Pokémon and or the myriad of other RPGs. But I always buy a PS because I can’t not play Spider-Man, god of war, ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, Last of us, Twister Metal etc.
Yeah, but also Horizon II and Demon's Souls remake. You forgot them!!! I bought a PS4 exclusively for Bloodborne (huge Dark Souls fan I admit) and I played the hell out of that game! Ended up using the PS4 for gaming and using XBone for media. Bloodborne, God of War, Horizon: Zero Dawn, The Last of Us I & II are really good reasons for having a Playstation. Depending on what the ZeniMax and Microsoft deal ends up being, I might want to pick up a new XBox Series X, but nothing on XBox's lineup is driving me to a purchase. I couldn't get a pre-order in for PS5 so its the waiting game again. Bronco and PS5 are testing my ability to wait for things! haha!

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, but also Horizon II and Demon's Souls remake. You forgot them!!! I bought a PS4 exclusively for Bloodborne (huge Dark Souls fan I admit) and I played the hell out of that game! Ended up using the PS4 for gaming and using XBone for media. Bloodborne, God of War, Horizon: Zero Dawn, The Last of Us I & II are really good reasons for having a Playstation. Depending on what the ZeniMax and Microsoft deal ends up being, I might want to pick up a new XBox Series X, but nothing on XBox's lineup is driving me to a purchase. I couldn't get a pre-order in for PS5 so its the waiting game again. Bronco and PS5 are testing my ability to wait for things! haha!
Reservations have been a shit show! I’m still shocked I somehow got 3 pre-orders in, persistence I guess! I tried Horizon, it didn’t do anything for me tbh. I rented it to try it and I just couldn’t get into the gameplay. I had a problem with the last of us too, I enjoyed uncharted a lot more from naughty dog and they are some of my favorite games of all time. To be fair though TLOU and Horizon were both phenomenal games. The last of us is REALLY good, it’s just really slow and REALLY hard sometimes so it gets frustrating. I still haven’t finished the first one because my PS4 is a bit wonky, I actually haven’t finished the new GOW either. I have never played demons souls, I watched videos and I just wasn’t sold it was my type of game. I think they’re adding it to PSN plus so if so I’ll give it a shot at that point.

I’m more of Xbox gamer and a lot of my interests fall in the 3rd party spectrum. But there are exclusives on both sides I refuse to miss out on. For me Xbox is my #1 because I’m going to buy all my 3rd party games on it and it supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos for games and PS does not so I know I’ll get the best versions of those games for my theater setup.

I’m just stoked for next gen gameplay.
Sponsored