First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi this I my first time posting to the forum so I apologize if this has already been asked. On the build and price tool it shows the med package as $1,495. But when I add it the price actually goes up about $3,000. It appears this is because it adds co-pilot360 as well. Is this just them trying to market it a $1,495 or is it an error on the pricing tool? Is it possible to get the mid package without the co-pilot360? I tried talking to my dealer about it but they really don’t know what they are talking about. The information on this forum is normally a lot more then what they know about.

B96D8695-95BF-4797-8990-C78E1FCA12C8.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP

Chrisack

Black Diamond
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mid package forces automatic transmission unless you’re on the Badlands trim, hence the price jump. Copilot 360 is inclusive with mid
Oh I didn’t realize it was changing it to an automatic transmission. That’s exactly what it is. Thank you!

My dealer just kept saying it’s because the MSRP is higher on a mid package and then you add the $1,495. When I asked why he just said that’s just the MSRP that Ford chose.

Does anyone know if they will be allowing the BD manual with the he mid package?

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh I didn’t realize it was changing it to an automatic transmission. That’s exactly what it is. Thank you!

My dealer just kept saying it’s because the MSRP is higher on a mid package and then you add the $1,495. When I asked why he just said that’s just the MSRP that Ford chose.

Does anyone know if they will be allowing the BD manual with the he mid package?
They aren’t.

7spd4me

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0 AWD Lariat (x2!)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the main reason I ended up with the Badlands instead of my original BD squatch. I wanted Mid and manual. Once that choice was made I ended up ordering the High package. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

hamerrr

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is the main reason I ended up with the Badlands instead of my original BD squatch. I wanted Mid and manual. Once that choice was made I ended up ordering the High package. 🤷‍♂️
Same, I was planning on the BB. But when Ford decided to screw that up and force our hands I eventually decided on Lux.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add me to the list of Badlands reservations thanks to Manual/Mid combo.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know if they will be allowing the BD manual with the the mid package?
Fingers crossed for that to change for MY22. Just because I want a few interior bells and whistles, shouldn’t mean I have to downgrade my transmission.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
It forced me to stay in the basest of Base. The only thing I really care about is the manual transmission. Last time my personal vehicle was an automatic was 1989. The main reason I am even buying is Bronco is I can get a stick shift.

Ford is leaving thousands of dollars on the table by trying to force people to take the automatic with every upgrade.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It forced me to stay in the basest of Base. The only thing I really care about is the manual transmission. Last time my personal vehicle was an automatic was 1989. The main reason I am even buying is Bronco is I can get a stick shift.

Ford is leaving thousands of dollars on the table by trying to force people to take the automatic with every upgrade.
Sadly they are making it back from people like me. 42% of all orders are Badlands right?

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sadly they are making it back from people like me. 42% of all orders are Badlands right?
Yup I'm sure they took a hard look at the projected market when making the decision.

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mid has remote start wrapped up into it which is usually no bueno with a manual trans

I just figured that was why it was tied to the auto in our BD.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mid has remote start wrapped up into it which is usually no bueno with a manual trans

I just figured that was why it was tied to the auto in our BD.
Except Ford will give you Mid with a manual on Badlands. They just remove the Remote Start.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Except Ford will give you Mid with a manual on Badlands. They just remove the Remote Start.
As stated in the package description

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think Ford underestimated the demand for the 7 speed.
Sponsored