dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So how come the base 2.3 a/t to 2.7 a/t adds 1895 and not 300?
It doesn't.

Go back and look at the actual numbers. Don't just look at what the little picture says. Go to the price sheet and look. Going from 2.3 MT to 2.3 AT is $1595. Going from 2.3 MT to 2.7 AT is $1895. That means the jump from 2.3 to 2.7 is $300. That's base model.
Sponsored

Pepin10

Base
First Name
Pepin10
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Base
It doesn't.

Go back and look at the actual numbers. Don't just look at what the little picture says. Go to the price sheet and look. Going from 2.3 MT to 2.3 AT is $1595. Going from 2.3 MT to 2.7 AT is $1895. That means the jump from 2.3 to 2.7 is $300. That's base model.
What price sheet? This is what I'm looking at
Ford Bronco Might be getting an answer soon about the 2.7 w/ auto for $1,895 Screenshot_20201025-010119

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Screenshot_20201025-010119.png
I can't replicate that. If you add v6 and auto it sets the auto price to 0 for me. Building it on base 2 door that is. I don't think it is an error rather than they intended them to go together for 1895. I did it with transmission first then tried it again with v6 first...same result.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Screenshot_20201025-010119.png
... i think I understand what you are looking at.

I believe you are trying to build a 4 door Base.

From what we have available to us right now with the 4 door base is standard 10 spd auto.

So from what I understand, the 2.3L and 10 spd auto, the Automatic is included, no charge, and is standard equipment.

However upon upgrading to the 2.7L, you are being charged the $1,895 for the 2.7L, and the 10 spd auto is included no charge as it is the standard equipment/ transmission for the 2.7L.

It is my understanding from what we are clicking with engine/ transmission choices, that scenario plays out.

:unsure: ... I guess.

If you see my post above yours earlier, my assumptions comes with graphics for the 2 door Base.

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Actually it’s $1,595 standalone. ? On a BB Ford let’s you choose — $1,495 for all Mid Pack options plus the automatic or you can pay $1,600 for just the automatic. I’m going to run a poll to see which is best way to go.
You’re right on the price, but that makes even less sense about the mid. They aren’t just giving a free tranny bc you buy the mid package or 2.7. The fact that the options breakdown always shows $0 leads me personally to believe that it’s wrong and they are going to fix the site to add 1600 every time auto is optioned.

In my playing around with the B&P, was looking at the Big Bend and Black Diamond.

When spec'ing the Big Bend I clicked the mid package and saw what you are talking about with the options and transmission pricing.

With the Mid package you get remote start.

When they give you remote start, they automatically switch you over to the 10 spd auto and changing your pricing.

I think that is how it went.

In further exploring, it looks like you get $100 off the transmission for 2.3L and 10 spd auto with going Mid package, and you get remote start, dual zone, 110v outlet, expanded co pilot 360, etc.

Going with the Mid package and choosing the 2.7L you pay the $1,495 and $1,895.

The price for the mid package and the price for the 2.7L engine upgrade paid, and you get the 10 spd auto anyways cause the Mid package and the 2.7L only uses the 10spd auto.

Looks to me if you want the mid package and 10 spd auto for your 2.3L you got a good thing going on; both for $100 off.

Though Mid and the 2.7L, don't look so good as it looks like you pay for the package and the engine upgrade.

Mid, plus you get 2.3L and 10 spd auto
Ford Bronco Might be getting an answer soon about the 2.7 w/ auto for $1,895 bb 1.JPG

Further showing inclusion
Ford Bronco Might be getting an answer soon about the 2.7 w/ auto for $1,895 bb 2.JPG

Ford Bronco Might be getting an answer soon about the 2.7 w/ auto for $1,895 bb 3.JPG

Ford Bronco Might be getting an answer soon about the 2.7 w/ auto for $1,895 bb 4.JPG

:unsure: ... seems to be a pattern here, so I theorize the numbers from my earlier posts are what Ford intended.

By having "Included", in the boxes, they do mean included in price.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chrism81

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't give them any ideas!!!!
if you asking this question makes them increase the price, you're gonna get your ass beat, LOL
I don’t understand. You wanted to pay more than $1895 for 2.7 and auto? If not, STFU!
The incompetence on this forum is staggering. You people think that I am asking to screw everyone over? do you really think if Ford screwed up the price they won't notice that and screw us down the road? Then you people specifically will be complaining again. Better to know exactly what we are paying now so that when we can order our Broncos we will know exactly the price, but I'm sure you will find a way to complain anyway.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chrism81

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Almost forgot to all the morons ruining this forum go get a jeep or a 4runner and peace out of here and for the love of God don't reproduce. We don't need more idiots in this world.

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would rather know sooner and I also believe it is a mistake that will never carry over to actual ordering no matter what we say or do. A screw up of this magnitude on a major option price is crazy on something that solely exists to allow you to “build and price”. Crazier that they have to know by now and still haven’t fixed it.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Appears that one of his aids has been tasked with twitter duty attempting to put out the B6G/Bronco-in-general dumpster fire of a complaint department, glad to hear it.
The good thing about all of this, Jim Farley will be the first person at Ford to realize that Bronco6g is the REAL Bronco enthusiasts community, not the fake one at Bronco Nation.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Almost forgot to all the morons ruining this forum go get a jeep or a 4runner and peace out of here and for the love of God don't reproduce. We don't need more idiots in this world.
So now people liking different things, different choices in vehicles, are morons? Well, it is 2020 so I really don't expect anything less than this type of statement.

Hear Ye Hear Ye:
As of 2020, opinions and choices on what you like are no longer allowed!

OP
OP
Chrism81

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So now people liking different things, different choices in vehicles, are morons? Well, it is 2020 so I really don't expect anything less than this type of statement.

Hear Ye Hear Ye:
As of 2020, opinions and choices on what you like are no longer allowed!
It had nothing to do with liking other things. It had to do with people acting like ass hats on this form and recommending they go spread their love among other car brands ;)

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ugh! I’m thinking this price isn’t correct now.
Or now the CEO of Ford is thinking maybe we’ll pay more!

“Please sir, is this correct? We were expecting we would be paying more...” ?

Brilliant

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, If i build my BL without any tech package the configurator show the added cost for the auto. It i click the High package, it shows no upgrade cost to got with an auto vs manual.
Only the cost to go to the V-6.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It had nothing to do with liking other things. It had to do with people acting like ass hats on this form and recommending they go spread their love among other car brands ;)
You created a brand new Twitter account specifically for the purpose of letting a CEO know that prices you are about to pay seem too low based on a pre launch survey you heard about....that’s you, that’s your contributions.....but you think others are the “ass hats”?
Sponsored