Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There's some context there - 604 and I are basically like an old married couple at this point.
fair enough, if that's the case, no worries here. just getting tired of the random bashing in this forum.
Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unless they got more Broncos they do not have a 2dr at the Moab location.
Having stayed at the Resort Hotel, it was nice but not worth it IMO

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless they got more Broncos they do not have a 2dr at the Moab location.
Having stayed at the Resort Hotel, it was nice but not worth it IMO
Which wasn’t worth it, the Resort Hotel or the Off Rodeo itself? Assuming you’re referring to the hotel, but just want to be sure.

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We won't need a park reservation ticket for the day of the rodeo, correct? But if going into Arches the day before or after then yes, I would imagine one would need a reservation then.
The rodeo does not go into Arches National Park. That is the only place you need a reservation. At this time Canyonlands National Park does not need a reservation, unless you are doing White Rim trail. Even if you do Shafer trail up into the park from Potash you do not need a reservation.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which wasn’t worth it, the Resort Hotel or the Off Rodeo itself? Assuming you’re referring to the hotel, but just want to be sure.
Red Cliff Lodge, it was nice. But not worth the cost. Off-Rodeo was a blast!

Sponsored

CJtoJLU

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon Extreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like Hyatt Place, just a little north of everything downtown, but close enough to not be an issue, and way nicer rooms than many of the hotels in that price range. I stay there 4-5 weekends each summer for Biking.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jailhouse Cafe for breakfast
Broken Oar for a burger and beer
Miguel’s Baja Grill for Tacos and tequila
Antica Forma for Pizza and wine
Moab Coffee Roasters for coffee/ice cream

BroncoU812

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ended up booking red cliff Lodge for the night before the offroadeo and liked it enough to try and stay one more night but they were sold out.. It's a little pricey but location wise was perfect and the rooms were what I needed after a week camping and hiking Utah. The restaurant was good too. Like another person said, it's no resort but it's not a motel 6 either. Plus it beats driving half an hour from Moab. I woke up about 10 minutes before check in, brushed my teeth, and walked to the building. And if you stay there for offroadeo they have a pretty killer breakfast for free.

I'd also recommend Corona Arch for hiking and Moab Brewery for beers.

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No 2 doors when we went in November, all 4 doors. Either Badlands or Sasquatch packages.

If you’re going to rent something rent a Rubicon and hit Fins and Things the next day. The Off-Rodeo is a great time but is really geared for people who have never done much off-roaring. Fins and Things will really show you what wheeling in Moab is like.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're correct. The hotel that they recommend is beautiful, but it's also way out of town. If you have a car rental or you drove you'd be fine, but definitely not worth the price.

We stayed at Moab downtown hotel. Was very reasonably priced, nothing fancy, but clean. And within walking distance of most of the downtown restaurants on the strip.
Just to add to my previous post, we went mid September..paid $189 per night ($217 after taxes and fees) for the Moab Downtown. Inthink at the time the Red Cliff was closer to $400 per night.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to add to my previous post, we went mid September..paid $189 per night ($217 after taxes and fees) for the Moab Downtown. Inthink at the time the Red Cliff was closer to $400 per night.
Always appreciate you and your input brother. Thank you.

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I attended Moab Off-Roadeo on 1/28. There was a 2-door Badlands (white) in our convoy.

We were a pretty small group that day (five vehicles). Something to keep in mind: they selected the vehicles out of the fleet ahead of time for us, and we had to choose from the five that were pulled. I was kind bummed about this because I wanted an OBX but ended up with a Wildtrak, but it makes sense for smaller groups I guess. This is all to say you may not get the vehicle you want even if you check out the fleet early, and I recommend selecting your vehicle first once it’s time and THEN going to the bathroom before you leave.

Mike1976

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I plan on going in March, staying on main st. I have never been to moab so we’re very excited, combining this with a snowboard trip to park city in SLC
We are going in March 23rd What day are you going? I will be driving my Bronco out there and playing around on the trails with the Bronco and mountain bike.

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jeep Safari should be going on then. Book whatever you can now and expect to be price gouged.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are going in March 23rd What day are you going? I will be driving my Bronco out there and playing around on the trails with the Bronco and mountain bike.
I’m driving out and attending the Off-Roadeo on March 12. I’m getting a guide on the 13th to drive my own on some trails. Hopefully do Poison Spider or Hells Gate …I guess we’ll see 🤞🏼
Sponsored