Moaoun renders

HoosierDaddy

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 1968 Bronco, 2010 Legacy GT 1985 M1028 (Chevy
Vehicle Showcase
I know Mo Aoun, he's done about 1000 different sketches and renders of the Bronco, he's just drumming up hype for himself because the Bronco is so anticipated now. He just photoshopped a body over the Bronco R, based on the mules we've seen the wheelbase will not be that long for the two door, wheels won't be anything close to that big, you couldn't even roll down the windows based on the size of the doors and that baseless notched door, and I haven't seen a single thing in years of development that suggests the roof will have any lip over the windshield. He looks pretty bang-on with the headlamps and taillights, but I'd take anything else with a bag of salt.

But..... but..... but Chrispy said......:crying:

Nickp

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER 4 DOOR MT
So there’s a guy on the Bronco 2020 Facebook who comments fairly often and is apparently an engineer at Ford who has seen the Bronco. His comment is this: “It is not going to be that radical looking, it will look more like the early Bronco’s than this”

take that as you will

Walnut

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
So there’s a guy on the Bronco 2020 Facebook who comments fairly often and is apparently an engineer at Ford who has seen the Bronco. His comment is this: “It is not going to be that radical looking, it will look more like the early Bronco’s than this”

take that as you will
Long time listener, first time caller...

This is exactly what I wanted to hear. While this is a nice render, it's overstylized, looking more like a Tonka/FJ Cruiser/SEMA build. And IMO, this look doesn't age well.

Nickp

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER 4 DOOR MT

This is exactly what I wanted to hear. While this is a nice render, it's overstylized, looking more like a Tonka/FJ Cruiser/SEMA build. And IMO, this look doesn't age well.
Welcome aboard! I agree 100%, I think individually this render has a lot right but the proportions and body panels are all wrong.

Reactions: BE_

HoosierDaddy

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 1968 Bronco, 2010 Legacy GT 1985 M1028 (Chevy
Vehicle Showcase
And IMO, this look doesn't age well.
[/QUOTE]

Neither will the IFS if it comes with 35's on it.

:punch:

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
"And those Wrangler folks should watch out, because wherever they go off-road, they won't be alone. Bronco is back!"

Sounds like the rest of the marketing fluff -- written for an audience that doesn't know what they're talking about. I'll believe it when I see it.
For sure. They’re building up hype for salespeople. Keep in mind that even for me having 25 years experience I only sold Bronco for one year.

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara

Agreed. Like I said earlier it’s a bit monster truck looking.

SpursFan

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne
good render it's just missing what others got closer to "99% accurate". Take this render and put it in a video game and you may get to 99%.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Here’s a 4 door render he just posted

FAB1A40A-D9F9-4B3E-ACF5-B5DC657D411C.jpeg
Man, with these renders, the round headlights don't look so bad on the 2 door. But holy hell do they look goofy on the 4 door.

Guess I'll probably be one of the first to swap them out