Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some of you are def blue pill.

Thought this was a Bronco forum, yikes

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! tumblr_nxvjlewSYW1u3mr8ro1_500
Sponsored

Baron von Bruce

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

While hopeful and optimistic about potential changes, I think I agree that this year is cast. I am going to make the best of the situation and get what will work. This is an amazing vehicle with tons of choice and options. I can't wait.
People Keep saying saying that but that's a bunch of BS. If they can make Good Year take wrangler off all the tires then they can make all the handles match the exterior the cheap bastards. This isn't exactly a moon shot.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing new that auto makers offer some far out choices. Chrysler offered this paisley top on some of their premium models like this 71 Plymouth Gran Fury.
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! paisly

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whoever made the pre-production Saddle Brown and Filson Green interiors did a fantastic job. It's whoever is making the final decisions on available production interiors that's an idiot.
This needs to be mentioned over and over and over and over and over and over and.....

That saddle brown is awesome.

If they took the Sport Badlands interior (The brown coco one. B&P isn't working right now or I'd give the correct name.) and just offered that on the Bronco Badlands I would be happy. Some of the details on the Sport look better thought out.

Sponsored

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My mind is blown with all of this. Didn't Ford do any community focus groups and research on the interior designs before agreeing on factory offerings? Navy blue interior doesn't match any exterior option, and the thought of a Cyber Orange or Rapid Red FE with that interior makes me throw up in my mouth. Why not saddle brown? That would go with anything, or even just gray and black. I had reserved a WildTrak, but it apparently only comes with Area 51 trim and Area 51 stitching? Really? I wanted Rapid Red...Wife and I then decided on a Cyber Orange Badlands, since that seems to be one of the few trims options and colors that actually went together.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is not good when my strategy went from trying to get my a bronco as soon as possible to trying to get my Bronco order as late as possible to get the options I wanted. Or maybe I just don’t really want a Bronco at all. Of course maybe that was Fords strategy all along.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t really get why folks hate the Navy Pier this much. It looks pretty good and fairly modern in the renders. I spun it all around in 360 and think I’d be good.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why is the middle section of all the dashes black? Most of the trims have a dash that looks similar to this one, with either black, gray or tan upper and lowers.
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! paisly

In my opinion that makes the interior look pretty plain, which is why the designers probably decided they needed to add all of that color and patterns. I think they should use that metal trim (silver) from the outer banks. It looks much better in my opinion and it adds just enough color to the interior to make it interesting. The silver dash with brown/black upper and lowers would match perfectly with brown/black cloth, leather or MGV.
Agree 100% the metal looking dash is much nicer
IMO. I'm ordering a Wildtrak with the Black insert. I was wondering how hard it would be to buy and switch out the insert. Hopefully it's a accessory or upgrade.

Otis

Wildtrak
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Am I right that the awesome looking half brown leather interior in all the press photos in that orange vehicle will not actually be available? And neither will the donut doors on that vehicle? What the hell??! That’s what I reserved based on. Talk about a bait and switch.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Man, the Wrangler guys must be having a good laugh at all this. “where’s your Jeep killer now??”
We're not laughing, because we're here like everyone else waiting to order our new Bronco. LOL

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! SDC10042.JPG

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd be happy with being able to chose different grab handle/stich colors. I'm gettin the Black Diamond trim level and all I get is Electric Blue? disappointing
Let's remember the body color options are damn limited to begin with:
  • Greyscale: Black, Blackish (AMB) White, Carb, Silver, Cactus
  • Colors: 2 reds, yellow, 2 blues
I'm a 2-door guy...so right off the bat you're locked into MIC grey top. In Black Diamond you're locked into Grabber Blue interior accents. Trying to option out Bronco so it doesn't look like a spilled box of crayons is tough.

I guess this is par for the course when the company just ushered out a failed CEO, has $8 stock, and 'junk' debt ratings.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'd be happy with being able to chose different grab handle/stich colors. I'm gettin the Black Diamond trim level and all I get is Electric Blue? disappointing
We might have to start a Grab handle swap thread once we get deliveries. But still SOL on the stich color.