Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm just curious on what happened to the sentiment that was being expressed early on at Ford - you know the meetings that typically ended with someone telling the engineers " this is an iconic vehicle - don't F this up!" Cuz it seems like alot of them lost sight of that.
Sponsored

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you know if the leather seats are power seats and heated seats? I cant seem to find that information.
From the First Edition model page:
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 1603670361461

Looks like you only get power seats with the 4-door

Wildtrak:
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 1603670436122

Badlands:
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 1603670455342

Information is from the Ford site if you click "View details" on a Bronco trim, scroll to the bottom, and expand "Interior Options". It's then at the bottom of that list.

1603670476132.png

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreed! Honestly, I don't think changes will happen per your point above... I think for us 1st year owners we'll be locked into the options shown. I hope there's some type of change that occurs to make our delivery even better but we'll have to see what Jim decides to do...
While hopeful and optimistic about potential changes, I think I agree that this year is cast. I am going to make the best of the situation and get what will work. This is an amazing vehicle with tons of choice and options. I can't wait.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Careful what you wish for. If this is anything like the request for mansquatch, your First Edition may become a late availability edition. ?

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Careful what you wish for. If this is anything like the request for mansquatch, your First Edition may become a late availability edition. ?
I wouldn't even care if it became a late availability edition. I'm willing to wait longer if it means I get a better interior/roof/etc.

Sponsored

CTS-V

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’d be fine with that.

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m still in complete disbelief that they could have messed the colors up this bad. I have yet to meet a single person who likes these interiors.
My neighbord likes them, but then he never saw them. He is blind lol

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While hopeful and optimistic about potential changes, I think I agree that this year is cast. I am going to make the best of the situation and get what will work. This is an amazing vehicle with tons of choice and options. I can't wait.
Agreed! I intend to take delivery of both my reservations (Badlands 4dr for myself- main off roader/trip vehicle), my partner (2 dr Black Diamond- her main commuter & light off roading vehicle)

I'm excited for the future trips and I can't wait to hit the trails with it???

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
sounds great- i'll take one of those too. oh wait, none of that exists and the "leather seats" are vinyl with leather trim
Yeah, and for only $2000! ?

They will sell more Broncos than they can produce next year. All without doing a single change.
I'm not so sure. Once the journalists start saying all the black makes it feel like being in a cave, and consumers find out that is their ONLY option, interest may wane. People used to spending this kind of money on a vehicle are also used to having some choices.

Sea_Es_Kay

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is it just me, or do they sometimes design some of these “flaws” into highly anticipated new model launches so they can “fix” them for subsequent model years? Potentially spreading demand out a little bit?

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's kinda what happened with the Gladiator Launch Edition. They were TRICKLING out of Toledo at launch.
Sponsored