First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most of the people on here should go buy Lincolns. This Bronco is heads and heels above ANY previous Bronco ever offered for choices. Go look at a 70's Bronco. I had one. Milk toast with rattling doors, cheap vinyl and metal interiors and a ride like a buck board. Even the big ones from the 80's and 90's were not much for choice. I never heard so many people complain.
I'm over the moon know matter what about the Bronco, but I will put lots of effort to get a non navy pier FE too. Coolest vehicle ever - it is basically complaining the icing on the cake isn't the perfect color!

Sponsored

psychwarfare

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, MGB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm over the moon know matter what about the Bronco, but I will put lots of effort to get a non navy pier FE too. Coolest vehicle ever - it is basically complaining the icing on the cake isn't the perfect color!
I don't know about considering the interior the icing...its more like the cake was beautifully iced and when you cut into it...you find a dense turd...

The interior is ultimately what you spend the most time in, and what you have to engage with and look at...for years to come. But taste is definitely subjective.

I'm guessing Ford will find more than enough people that are fine with the interiors. When you look at the boy racer interiors out there, all the hideous mods people make to the aesthetics of their vehicles etc...its not hard to believe millions of people will actually find the interiors Bronco offers to be "attractive".

But I like audi and porsche interiors (and 60s sports car interiors)...so maybe I'm just boring

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Outer Banks has all available trim packages as options. They offer 2 leather interiors that are both $2195. Why would someone pay the same price to get and not have power seats?
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! seat2
That's just a mistake. It will have them with the Roast.

Funny enough I love the Roast cloth but hate the Roast leather, BUT I hate the Navy cloth and like the Navy leather a lot better. Don't know why they are swapping the inserts around between colors.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's just a mistake. It will have them with the Roast.

Funny enough I love the Roast cloth but hate the Roast leather, BUT I hate the Navy cloth and like the Navy leather a lot better. Don't know why they are swapping the inserts around between colors.
I was hoping it was a mistake, but someone posted a pic yesterday of the Roast interior and the manual seat handle can be seen.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems like everyone that has black wants something else. Those with multiple choices are looking for black. I live in the South West and always choose black. I'm kind of Ok with the the black/roast, but would choose all black if offered.
I get ya, but all black seriously ..there needs to be other options

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Disappointed there is not a light interior option as in this picture, and what about the white dash...what's up with that Ford? I thought this light interior was stunning...please offer!

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! seat2

This is the interior I fell in love with from the launch. It’s infuriating they would show this for the product launch vid and then not offer it. Seriously, WTF Ford??? I may just wait to buy until this is offered. If ever.

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Go look at a 70's Bronco. I had one. Milk toast with rattling doors, cheap vinyl and metal interiors and a ride like a buck board.
Um, well, people are right to expect much more today than from a 50-year-old vehicle...

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought so too, but the Roast/black leather option on Outer Banks has manual seats.
No, roast cloth manual, roast leather 2,195 power. I'd love to have Roast Leather Manual washout floors on Badlands

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, roast cloth manual, roast leather 2,195 power. I'd love to have Roast Leather Manual washout floors on Badlands
I wish I could find the pic of the leather Roast interior showing the handle for manual operation. Hard to understand why both leather options are $2195, but only one is powered?
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! no power

Last edited:

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the interior I fell in love with from the launch. It’s infuriating they would show this for the product launch vid and then not offer it. Seriously, WTF Ford??? I may just wait to buy until this is offered. If ever.
Same and if they don't offer anything but crappy black on the BL by the time I have to order, I'll be $100 richer and Ford will be $55k+ poorer.
I will simply NOT buy a car with black interior, ever. And certainly not a convertible, LOL.

Hope they listen, if not I'll be finding something else to spend my money on or just wait a while longer, I'm in no rush. Give me what sold me on putting down $100 for something I can't touch for over a year. If you want my money...

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I still can't understand how they could design something that looks so good (as well as the Saddle Brown interior) and then not offer them on production... Even for additional $$.
Sponsored