Most aggressive 3 peak rated 35 or 315 tire

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
3PMSF is a traction rating in medium packed snow. It is an actual test done that requires a rating of 110 or higher where the "good" reference tire rates 100. It also requires a rubber compound that remains pliable under 40deg F. So yes, it does denote a performance advantage in certain conditions.

The Falken AT3w is a standout performer in this class. Not only is it likely the best A/T in wintery conditions, it also is a top performer in all other conditions.

The Ridge Grappler is the worst A/T I have experienced in the wet and ice for sure. But it's really good in the dirt/off road.

I want to like the Baja Boss A/T, but it has shown to be more difficult to balance than the others and it, like the Duratrac gets louder than the others pretty quickly. The Baja Boss has come back with more shakes and shimmy's than any tire other than the Toyo MT and Goodyear MT/R (yuk).

The KO2 performs well in all of these conditions, I just hate that they are smaller than most other tires comparatively, and they look pedestrian these days.

None of the tires will be anywhere near the lightweight of the Squatch Goodyear. The Load Range C KO2 is the closest... Keep that in mind if it's important to you.

Choose LR-C if you can... Nothing more than LR-D... E's and F's will have you wishing you made a different decision.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Although I don't really live in cold/snow climate, the Mickey ATs are very aggressive and are very quiet as they are asymmetrical inner tread design which is also silicon based that will react better to colder weather. The tires have a 50k mile warranty which is unreal.

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No lift and no rubbing. Obviously had to take out the crash bars, though. I haven't seen what happens if I fully articulate it but I think I've seen people with the same specs and they didn't have issues.

Here's another pic:

Bronco August 2023 0089.jpg
Awesome, thank you. Looks amazing! First real confirmation I’ve had with 0 offset on a stock badlands with 35’s, so appreciated.

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No lift and no rubbing. Obviously had to take out the crash bars, though. I haven't seen what happens if I fully articulate it but I think I've seen people with the same specs and they didn't have issues.

Here's another pic:

Bronco August 2023 0089.jpg
Off topic here, but do you happen to have a shot down the side? I have a non sas badlands and plan to go 0 offset as well, but curious how it aligns with the sas flares you seem to have. I may follow your lead on the wildpeaks as well, beautiful bronco!

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Off topic here, but do you happen to have a shot down the side? I have a non sas badlands and plan to go 0 offset as well, but curious how it aligns with the sas flares you seem to have. I may follow your lead on the wildpeaks as well, beautiful bronco!
These are the only shots down the side I currently have. If you want me to take more you might have to wait till tomorrow. :)

0 offset with sasquatch flares looks perfect. The stock offset has the tires tucked too much and looks anemic. All of the tread is under the flare and the only thing sticking out is the sidewall.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Sponsored
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are the only shots down the side I currently have. If you want me to take more you might have to wait till tomorrow. :)

0 offset with sasquatch flares looks perfect. The stock offset has the tires tucked too much and looks anemic. All of the tread is under the flare and the only thing sticking out is the sidewall.

1.jpg

2.jpg
That tells me what I need to know, looks perfect. Appreciate it!

gtabert

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 gt350r / '65 f100 / '99 Silverado / '15 VW TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Falken Wildpeak AT3W is great. They're much heavier than Stock Goodyears, though.

Here's mine at 315/70/17 with 17x8.5 0 offset wheels. Non squatch Badlands.

Ford Bronco Most aggressive 3 peak rated 35 or 315 tire 2
Heavy tire at 71 lbs, what Engine / Trans are you running?

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They’re awesome in the snow. Per my memory Kenda only assigns a 3P rating if every size in the SKU assortment passes testing. Not all brands do that. I believe only one size did not pass, so they didn’t assign the 3P rating. Great tire for CO.

A skinny tire is always better for snow IMPO, but these are great. I’m on my third set and will purchase them again.
I have these tires in the 35x10.50R17's flavor. I don't like them on slick surfaces. I was driving toward Minturn from Leadville and on the switch backs past Cooper Ski Area I hit some snow pack/ice and started sliding, wasn't going fast but I'm very cautious driving on the slick stuff now.

I also may be used to Blizzaks on winter roads and how awesome they were. We used to live in Granby and had dedicated winter tires. Now that I live in Rifle, where I actually get 4 seasons, I don't buy winter tires. Just drive more cautiously in the snow.

So they may be good tires for winter, but my opinion is biased due to using Blizzaks for years...

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had the AMP Pro A/T tires on my Tacoma and they are really similar to BFG KO2's. They went through snow pretty well and even in 2 wd through the plow piles. I think they are snow rated.

Ford Bronco Most aggressive 3 peak rated 35 or 315 tire amp_tires1

Ford Bronco Most aggressive 3 peak rated 35 or 315 tire Tacoma_ray106
Sponsored