First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Lucky you. I've had a starter replacement after it ejected all the threads from the power stud (nearly causing a no-start 9 hrs from home in the middle of nowhere), as well as a total brake system failure. That one conveniently happened literally in front of the Ford dealer!
Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

17 months 8900 trouble free miles! Best thread ever ....keep it going..

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

28k trouble free miles, hard top is perfect, no electrical issues, the Bronco does what it was built for.... And I do use it off-road.😀

I do have compassion for those with problems, but there are trouble free Broncos out there.

Yours?
I’m at 41k with little or no issues.

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What was your MSRP if you don’t mind me asking? Time to shock some folks😉
Lol, at the time it was $51,070. Today its a smidge over $60K ($60,480) 😳

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol, at the time it was $51,070. Today its a smidge over $60K ($60,480) 😳
Yeah, Prices have definitely shot through the roof. I have a 2022 2 door 2.7 Basequatch 10 speed Automatic, factory rock rails, all weather mats and factory modular steel bumper. Let's be honest once you add the Sasquatch package it's not a base anymore. Lol.

For 2024 if you want a Sasquatch Bronco with the big 2.7 engine you start with the black diamond. Option that the same as mine and you'll be at $60k after taxes and tags.

I guess my point is so far I have almost 6k trouble free miles in a year. All local driving. No big trips or anything. And since I'm broke as AF I'm going to have to keep it low miles per year and hopefully no major problems. Because I doubt I'll ever be able to afford another Bronco Sasquatch 2.7. This will have to be my ride till i die rig. Hopefully it will last 30-40 years. With the price increases they're already out of my range for what I would want and build. So the one I got is the one I got. Let's see what happens. Lol. 🤞

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Coming up on 6k miles no problems.

My wife has a Jeep Grand Cherokee L and the fuel pump went out at 10k miles so the grass isn’t always greener.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I expected the worst from the Sas tires since I have a gravel driveway at work but either they aren’t as bad as reported or the rocks in this gravel are just big enough most of them don’t get picked up. I have gotten a few tho. No major paint damage yet.

Poolboy1637

Big Bend
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
25k on my BB and only replaced the rear window seal. Tires look like they'll make at least 40k. I've been rotating every other oil change. down to a 4 tire rotation because of a big screw I pulled out of a tire, it's on permanent spare duty now.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

19k now. Alternator stranded me in the middle of an intersection (unrelated to off-roading, was warrantied as a defect) at around 9k miles. Front camera decides when it wants to work. Otherwise, it's been fine & I love it.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2022 BD 7mt, 31k on its birthday (day I picked it up). Only issue is the “scraping” manual transmission. Have to wait for winter to bring it in to hear the sound.

Otherwise been a joy to drive and camp with.

Sponsored
OP
OP
3People1Body

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good idea to post and share this. There is a natural bias to only report negatives and that makes most feel like reliability is worse than actual.
Amen brother... I like forums, but mostly they're about problems and folks trying to get back on the trails/roads.

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nearly 6K with the only quirk/'issue' being that it tells me occasionally to keep my hands on the steering wheel even though I always drive with two hands. If that's the only issue, I have I'll be ecstatic. Love, love love it!

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m at 18500 miles. It’s had 2 safety recalls, the HVAC control panel went out, the rear speaker had issues, the windshield had to be replaced and the tailgate had to be replaced.

I still like it, but the quality definitely left something to be desired.

gtabert

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 gt350r / '65 f100 / '99 Silverado / '15 VW TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my '23 Badlands SAS MT Feb 11., after 2 year 3 month wait. Dealer in a small town, bought it at MSRP. Daily driver, 16k miles on it. It does have the Transmission noise, not worried a bit, if the time comes to get it fixed so be it. Was a bit worried at first, but this is not an issue that is dangerous or will strand you. Wiper issue in heavy rain, I make the best of it. Tires, rotate at 10k, thinking good to 30k - 35k, that's OK, will replace with a better tire when the time comes. Changed the oil at 1k then again at 5k, 10k and 15k, a clean engine is a happy engine. Top and doors off as weather permits. Had the Ford Performance Tune completed at the dealership, not for the HP, it's the added 65 lb ft of torque I was after. It's not a hot rod, don't drive it like one, I get an honest 22.5 mpg based on calculation not the on board readout. Enjoy this Bronco thoroughly, so far everything I had hoped for. Wife liked it to the point of getting her a 4 door Wildtrack, 2.7. Needless to say, very happy to date.
Sponsored