Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nearly 6K with the only quirk/'issue' being that it tells me occasionally to keep my hands on the steering wheel even though I always drive with two hands. If that's the only issue, I have I'll be ecstatic. Love, love love it!
Yeah, mine has chimed a few times telling me to take a break? šŸ¤Ŗ
Sponsored

Reactions: Wyo

calx

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '98 Nissan Stagea
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

24,000 miles and no issues either! Loving it.

chaseman210

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm at 34,000, and I've had to take it to the dealer for a recall, a system break warning alert, my driver side window rolling up extremely slowly and also not all the way (and I will have to pull over and open my driver door for it to do the auto roll down and it will finally close all the way), and then I received another letter for a recall once they get a part in. I think I just have bad luck with cars. I've been considering getting an extended warranty before it's too late, but I'm not sure yet. On a positive note, it's by far my most favorite vehicle I've owned and I plan to never let it go.

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm at 34,000, and I've had to take it to the dealer for a recall, a system break warning alert, my driver side window rolling up extremely slowly and also not all the way (and I will have to pull over and open my driver door for it to do the auto roll down and it will finally close all the way), and then I received another letter for a recall once they get a part in. I think I just have bad luck with cars. I've been considering getting an extended warranty before it's too late, but I'm not sure yet. On a positive note, it's by far my most favorite vehicle I've owned and I plan to never let it go.
Yep! Iā€™m in the same boat! However, I plan to purchase a 10yr/125k mile Extra Care warranty from Granger ($50 over cost) in a few days! I doubt that iā€™ll need it but Iā€™d rather have it and not need it than....

Also, Iā€™ve been informed through Granger that the Ford Protect Extended Warranties will definitely receive a price increase (from Ford) sometime this month! So, you might want to get one before that window closes in a couple of weeks!

fwk727

Big Bend
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Big Bend; 21 F-150; 11 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My 21 BB 2.3 five A/C failures. Three different dealers tried five different repairs. I gave up and sold it. I have a new 23 HE 2.7 in shipping now. I'm hoping the issues with the 21 were "first-year" bugs but seeing way more problems here than should be expected. I put 100,000 on my two FJ cruisers and only changed the oil.

Sponsored

chaseman210

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep! Iā€™m in the same boat! However, I plan to purchase a 10yr/125k mile Extra Care warranty from Granger ($50 over cost) in a few days! I doubt that iā€™ll need it but Iā€™d rather have it and not need it than....

Also, Iā€™ve been informed through Granger that the Ford Protect Extended Warranties will definitely receive a price increase (from Ford) sometime this month! So, you might want to get one before that window closes in a couple of weeks!
Thank you for the heads up!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

What will you be paying for extra care warranty?

Bosshog_tundra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
28k trouble free miles, hard top is perfect, no electrical issues, the Bronco does what it was built for.... And I do use it off-road.šŸ˜€

I do have compassion for those with problems, but there are trouble free Broncos out there.

Yours?
26k and going strong here

Sponsored

Lolife

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
41k, 2022 Badlands 2,7 no issues at all.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
16K and no issues so far, and I am hoping that this continues. I have driven many a tough off road, and it impresses every time. May all you other owners continue to have good times with no issues.

PXL_20230721_224422286.jpg

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks