Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gorgeous '21 Antimatter Blue Wildtrak with tons of love and countless hours invested. Built, ordered, and waited for it for months as it sat on dirt mountain with a bad hard top.

Brand new young driver pulls out from a stop sign right in front of me, didn't have any time to stop, Collision warning didn't even detect it.

I'm being told it's most likely totaled. Even worse, with the increased prices and increased interest rates I can't even afford to replace it if it's totaled.

I am heartbroken.

Ford Bronco My Bronco is totaled 💔 (confirmed by insurance) IMG_6806

Ford Bronco My Bronco is totaled 💔 (confirmed by insurance) IMG_9947-2

IMG_9948-2.jpg

IMG_9952.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it sure doesn't, new front end maybe and probably a little bit of the frame and rad/intercooler, but did it even touch the motor? It won't be cheap, but it is far off from being close to totaling a $70k bronco. Does it still run and drive? If so, you could probably fix it yourself for under 10 i would think. We need more info.

Balt

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands SAS / 2017 Lincoln Nautilus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure if that's totaled, what's the frame look like underneath? The front end is designed with multiple crush zones. I was rear-ended and the entire rear cross section of the frame had to be replaced 20,000 plus dollars to fix. The rear only has one crumple zone and then it's into the main part of the frame. I was told that if the accident happened in the front it could be easily fixed, but in the rear it's harder to fix. It's very important to get it inspected by a highly reputable collision center.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That doesn't look too bad.

I mean most insurance companies are going to require 50% or more of the cars value in repair costs.

No way is that $30k.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Frame horns (at minimum) are definitely bent, and core support is pretty beat up.

It'll be expensive to fix for sure, but totaled?? Mmmm... maybe. I'm leaning towards totaled, but never know. Hopefully not.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Gorgeous '21 Antimatter Blue Wildtrak with tons of love and countless hours invested. Built, ordered, and waited for it for months as it sat on dirt mountain with a bad hard top.

Brand new young driver pulls out from a stop sign right in front of me, didn't have any time to stop, Collision warning didn't even detect it.

I'm being told it's most likely totaled. Even worse, with the increased prices and increased interest rates I can't even afford to replace it if it's totaled.

I am heartbroken.

Ford Bronco My Bronco is totaled 💔 (confirmed by insurance) cfc4d68d-cd88-4056-a631-bbec2cf0e4ed_text

Ford Bronco My Bronco is totaled 💔 (confirmed by insurance) cfc4d68d-cd88-4056-a631-bbec2cf0e4ed_text

View attachment 574686
You can't do much about the interest rates but your insurance owes you same "like" vehicle. So what is the current market value that one in similar condition/mileage is selling for. Document via online and local ads for one similar. Also, if totaled you can use part of your pay off to buy it back for the salvage value the insurance company places on it. Might be worth it if you want to part it out and see if you can make some money on that. Looks like it is up to Frame/Engine damage if totaled. Worked as a auto claims adjuster for a few years.

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New front clip, hood all the coolers...I think it's OK.

Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did air bags delpoy?

I don't think that is totalled. I have seen much worse that I thought would be totalled, only for it to be fixed. Keep the faith brother! 🍻

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One word. DAMN.

USSCajun

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 BD, Sas, 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
State Farm will cobble it back together.