Sponsored

My Bronco order is listed for sale with 25K ADM [UPDATE: turned out to be automated listing with automatic ADM adjustment]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow the craziness of the Car world is just incredible to say the least. And yeh my Bronco order which I ordered July first day 2020 is finally just days away to be delivered to my selling dealer and I see they have her advertised with ADM. Which already tells me once she hits the ground and my salesman calls me all excited about her finally arriving to only inform me she has 10k ADMšŸ˜”. I will not disclose at this time who this is being I have purchased so many vehicles from this dealer and will just take the assumptions at this time they are just advertising her to have the back up plan should I not take her. I have a personal relationship with the GM and will be blown away if they expect me to pay this ADM. But at the same time wouldnā€™t surprise me being they charge ADM all the time to others and not so much for me. Interesting times and most likely mine will not be delivered until later in the month. Itā€™s already been pushed out two weeks being it was supposed to be delivered Friday last week the 7th. But now its estimated the 18th or later. I am not calling them I will let them call me when she arrives and then see how they treat me and go from there.
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow the craziness of the Car world is just incredible to say the least. And yeh my Bronco order which I ordered July first day 2020 is finally just days away to be delivered to my selling dealer and I see they have her advertised with ADM. Which already tells me once she hits the ground and my salesman calls me all excited about her finally arriving to only inform me she has 10k ADMšŸ˜”. I will not disclose at this time who this is being I have purchased so many vehicles from this dealer and will just take the assumptions at this time they are just advertising her to have the back up plan should I not take her. I have a personal relationship with the GM and will be blown away if they expect me to pay this ADM. But at the same time wouldnā€™t surprise me being they charge ADM all the time to others and not so much for me. Interesting times and most likely mine will not be delivered until later in the month. Itā€™s already been pushed out two weeks being it was supposed to be delivered Friday last week the 7th. But now its estimated the 18th or later. I am not calling them I will let them call me when she arrives and then see how they treat me and go from there.
can you post a link?

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
can you post a link?
Not at this time I do not want to start the Bashing of the Dealership yetšŸ˜. Letā€™s see how things play out before we start the Bronco Forum WARšŸ˜‚

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Late last night I was on Cars.com and even I was stumped and had to double check my vin and yep sure enough its her. And the dealership knows me personally so just really surprised they are doing this.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not at this time I do not want to start the Bashing of the Dealership yetšŸ˜. Letā€™s see how things play out before we start the Bronco Forum WARšŸ˜‚
Don't think you will start a "war" just yet...they haven't officially screwed you yet...looks like they may be unscrewing the cap off the KY. Or just a tactic to troll for more buyers...get em worked up and then tell em "sorry we just sold that one...if you want I can order you another one?"

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B6G will be here for you when ready. šŸ˜…

23698826.gif

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1-star review left! :mad:

Oh wait... What's the dealership name again? I may have reviewed the wrong oneā€¦ again. :sneaky:

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

don't assume your dealer is out to screw you. Many dealers are advertising Broncos as soon as they get a VIN and confirmation it's built. I would go chummy up to GM a couple times a week and be all excited that you know it's on the way. Don't say a word about the ad you saw. Make sure he knows......that you know.......it's coming soon. Go ahead and get the loan approval done. In the end deal directly with him......not some two bit sales manager or salesman.

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I suspect some dealers automatically list any vehicle coming into their dealership on Cars.com, you might not have a problem unless someone else wants to buy the vehicle.

I'd call the dealership and ask about it anonymously, they may just tell you it's already sold.

Sponsored

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't think you will start a "war" just yet...they haven't officially screwed you yet...looks like they may be unscrewing the cap off the KY. Or just a tactic to troll for more buyers...get em worked up and then tell em "sorry we just sold that one...if you want I can order you another one?"
Unscrewing the cap? Pfft, they're putting the cap on, putting it in a safe, and then burying the safe to ensure it hurts as much as possible...

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These systems are automated, they arenā€™t specifically uploading your vehicle. One local dealer throws 10k on special orders to limit calls, another throws up a sold picture. Waiting for the explanation seems like a bad idea though.

Status
Not open for further replies.