Sponsored

My Bronco order is listed for sale with 25K ADM [UPDATE: turned out to be automated listing with automatic ADM adjustment]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A lot of laughing going on here as the thread comes down to the well being laughed at😳. Its all good and looks like the close it is more than the keep it open. And honesty I am forum person in other car forums and really do enjoy others views and ideas. Thanks everyone for participating and will see how the voting plays out thru the day.
Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t get paid in my YouTube channel and you honestly think I need money from YouTube. I can just delete the thread not a biggie to me. Thought this was a forum to share info.
You posted a poll...literally more click bait. LOL

I don't want any buyer to get screwed. If you call the dealership and they try to F*&$ you, then we should let them know it is unacceptable. That is not what this thread is about though.

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You posted a poll...literally more click bait. LOL

I don't want any buyer to get screwed. If you call the dealership and they try to F*&$ you, then we should let them know it is unacceptable. That is not what this thread is about though.
This thread is nothing but a "look at me" attempt to drive traffic to his YouTube channel. Even working in the 2.7 engines blowing up as a concern since his thread last week about that got nuked. It's so easy to see through that it's a bit pathetic.

If ever there was an example of someone trying too hard, this is it.

DapperDeeds

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP - Please post an update or discussion you've had with the dealership. You seem to be defensive and have given nobody any update on what they've said about this. Closing the thread isn't going to help anyone nor will the dealership hold any accountability, especially if you are telling the truth. However, you've changed subjects maybe 3 times now and have completely undermined the intention of your original post.

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP - Please post an update or discussion you've had with the dealership. You seem to be defensive and have given nobody any update on what they've said about this. Closing the thread isn't going to help anyone nor will the dealership hold any accountability, especially if you are telling the truth. However, you've changed subjects maybe 3 times now and have completely undermined the intention of your original post.
Have a call in and will have an answer shortly.

Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have a call in and will have an answer shortly.
I think thats a good first move. I probably would have just called them to ask whats up before starting this thread. Could totally be nothing going on, or they could be screwing you. No harm in asking now vs when you take delivery. If something fishy is up, finding out now will buy you more time to get it resolved (i.e. b6g mob having your back) before they actually have it available to sell out from under you.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow the craziness of the Car world is just incredible to say the least. And yeh my Bronco order which I ordered July first day 2020 is finally just days away to be delivered to my selling dealer and I see they have her advertised with ADM. Which already tells me once she hits the ground and my salesman calls me all excited about her finally arriving to only inform me she has 10k ADM😡. I will not disclose at this time who this is being I have purchased so many vehicles from this dealer and will just take the assumptions at this time they are just advertising her to have the back up plan should I not take her. I have a personal relationship with the GM and will be blown away if they expect me to pay this ADM. But at the same time wouldn’t surprise me being they charge ADM all the time to others and not so much for me. Interesting times and most likely mine will not be delivered until later in the month. It’s already been pushed out two weeks being it was supposed to be delivered Friday last week the 7th. But now its estimated the 18th or later. I am not calling them I will let them call me when she arrives and then see how they treat me and go from there.
It seems that a lot of Broncos show up on dealer websites with vins yet these are retail orders. This seems pretty common. They are not for sale. Mine showed up on the dealer website as soon as their was a vin but with no price. My dealer will use adm for stock units but have held to msrp for orders. The tracker showed mine was delivered well before I got the call from them but they waited to call until it was pdi'ed. About 3 hours after delivery. Don't freak out just because it shows for sale.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow the craziness of the Car world is just incredible to say the least. And yeh my Bronco order which I ordered July first day 2020 is finally just days away to be delivered to my selling dealer and I see they have her advertised with ADM. Which already tells me once she hits the ground and my salesman calls me all excited about her finally arriving to only inform me she has 10k ADM😡. I will not disclose at this time who this is being I have purchased so many vehicles from this dealer and will just take the assumptions at this time they are just advertising her to have the back up plan should I not take her. I have a personal relationship with the GM and will be blown away if they expect me to pay this ADM. But at the same time wouldn’t surprise me being they charge ADM all the time to others and not so much for me. Interesting times and most likely mine will not be delivered until later in the month. It’s already been pushed out two weeks being it was supposed to be delivered Friday last week the 7th. But now its estimated the 18th or later. I am not calling them I will let them call me when she arrives and then see how they treat me and go from there.
Don't read too much into this, I've called on Broncos on cars.com and on dealer websites and the salesman often will say its a preorder and not for sale. The concern is understandable, but it doesn't mean they will hit you with ADM. Hopefully you have agreed on a price with your dealer.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Keep us updated. Good luck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Great news being the Dealer is not going to charge me any ADM. And as many have referenced its a auto populate which I did not know would have automatic ADM pricing on the Cars.com.

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great news being the Dealer is not going to charge me any ADM. And as many have referenced its a auto populate which I did not know would have automatic ADM pricing on the Cars.com.
Awesome! Congrats! So now you can close the thread, right? Or at least change the title to be accurate.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.