Sponsored

Nationwide allocation met by September 29??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could never figure out why they allocated only 30% to the dealers for the reservation to orders convertions...

It really does not make any sense???
Ford can issue additional allocations if they can build more. It's not an exact number because there may be issues, so presumably they were conservative. They could also adjust MY2022 switchover if they wanted.
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My mid 20's daughter (adulting intern) gets really wound up about things from time to time.
My advice is to worry about the things that you have control over and not the things that you have no control over. I believe that FOMOCO is doing the best that it can to get product out.
The bronco is just one piece of that puzzle and there are some variables that are not in Fords control. In the end we will all get a bronco some sooner and some later. I am very excited to get one and I think it will be 11 or 12 months from now. I pass the time here and researching the aftermarket items that I want. I may even have some waiting on the bronco to arrive.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha Nah, I'll probably go for another Audi. I'm trying to give "American Made" a chance but it's almost like Ford doesn't want me to. Lol
Go with the Audi. You will look so cool in the 2023 MY driving up I-70 with a bunch of skis strapped to the top of your car. Don't forget the Texas plates!

OP
OP
Tahotrvlr

Tahotrvlr

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I completely agree.

Commodities, and Covid, and lack of rubber in short supply, and computer chips hung up on docks or in short supply, I get it.... we /Ford doesn't have control over these things.

But what if.....
Ford shelves our orders after filling the reservation to order converted allocation, then builds for general public?

If Ford chooses to shelve our orders it would be nice if they would be up front about it.

I want to believe that they will fill our order first.

Nobody more than me wants this....

Ford reassuring us that they will build our cars before they start building them for the General public would be a great thing to know!!!

Wouldn't that make sense!!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could never figure out why they allocated only 30% to the dealers for the reservation to orders convertions...

It really does not make any sense???
Where are you getting this information?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha Nah, I'll probably go for another Audi. I'm trying to give "American Made" a chance but it's almost like Ford doesn't want me to. Lol
Audis are awesome! Lol I feel ya, it feels so bungled at time it’s insane! Hopefully your Bronco comes before than!

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well at least 13% of us are waiting till 2022 for the mod top according to the order stats, so that fills in a decent chunk of the gap right there. I’m just hoping webasto gets their shit together sooner than expected so they can start pumping out some mod tops by the end of 2021, but I completely understand Ford not making any promises.

OP
OP
Tahotrvlr

Tahotrvlr

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 30% allocation number is what my Dealership percentage numbers turned out to be.
His numbers were spot on at 30% allocation at his dealership.

Originally Ford estimated my dealarship allocation for 490 reservations at 147.
My dealership ended up converting 266 and Ford cut back their allocation to 80.

Please check out with your dealer.
Ask what his or her real allocation/order conversions is and see if their alloction is 30%

I'm pretty sure it will be 30%

If not, that will open another can of worms.

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

kiPzY6scGuVTFUWCTo.gif

I hate when people claim that all capital letters is yelling. No, they are letters on a screen. Unless you have a Text-to-Speech software that actually yells them and can prove the person posting them actually yelled, out loud, the words in all capital letters, it is not yelling. That misnomer started when a bunch of librarians and other barely computer literate busy bodies began using internet chat rooms and decided that it was their responsibility to give everyone etiquette lessons and coin a ridiculously hip word netiquette. Clamoring to be the first to tell someone that their use of capital letters is "yelling" makes you resemble that one trope in the zeitgeist that is named after a common English name.

Isn't Ford going to answer his questions?
There's a reason why books, magazines, and newspapers don't print in ALL CAPS..... it's hard to read.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s gotta be wrong. Go back and re-run your calculations.
K hold on...

Ford Bronco Nationwide allocation met by September 29?? 1619223731026

I got 36. 36 + the year (2021) = 2057
2057 - my age (35) = 2022
2022 * pi (3.14) = 6349
6349 / (my dogs age) 3.2065 = 1980

So anyone born before 1980 is the problem. Math is a beautiful thing.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's too damn late in the week to be trying to decipher all this...your Bronco is ready when it's ready and if that doesn't work for you then buy something else.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 30% allocation number is what my Dealership percentage numbers turned out to be.
His numbers were spot on at 30% allocation at his dealership.

Originally Ford estimated my dealarship allocation for 490 reservations at 147.
My dealership ended up converting 266 and Ford cut back their allocation to 80.

Please check out with your dealer.
Ask what his or her real allocation/order conversions is and see if their alloction is 30%

I'm pretty sure it will be 30%

If not, that will open another can of worms.
So by your logic:
A dealer with 10 reservations will only receive 3 allocations and a dealer with 2 reservations will get possibly 1?

Your dealer in Walnut Creek got more reservations that ford would expect because the forums created hot spots for dealers willing to give reasonable prices. Each dealer has a different allocation % based on many many factors. I wouldn’t even call it a % it’s more like a unit allocation.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.