Sponsored

Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait?

bstirewalt

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been on this Forum for about six months. I’m still waiting for my two door WildTrak that should be delivered this week. Can’t wait.

I’ve learned so much from all of you. Thank you. However, recently, I couldn’t help but notice all of the negativity and nitpicking going on on this forum. It seems that more than half the posts are just bitching sessions.

I have been looking forward to this vehicle for a while, now. So can you guys please remind me that it’s worth the wait? I seem to have forgotten how cool this vehicle is due to all of the negative posts.

If you have a negative or a sarcastic comment, don’t be that guy. Just hit the back button.

Thanks.
Short answer - YES.
Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1) the worst person you ever dated was awesome when ‘new’
2) the worst person someone ever dated is perfect for someone else

it’s all relative
The best and worst dates were all relatives? Yep, Louisiana checks out.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve been on this Forum for about six months. I’m still waiting for my two door WildTrak that should be delivered this week. Can’t wait.

I’ve learned so much from all of you. Thank you. However, recently, I couldn’t help but notice all of the negativity and nitpicking going on on this forum. It seems that more than half the posts are just bitching sessions.

I have been looking forward to this vehicle for a while, now. So can you guys please remind me that it’s worth the wait? I seem to have forgotten how cool this vehicle is due to all of the negative posts.

If you have a negative or a sarcastic comment, don’t be that guy. Just hit the back button.

Thanks.
Dude it's so worth the wait. I've waited since July 2020. It's an awesome truck

20230127_131808.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_220853_Gallery.jpg

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOL The irony of this post.

Karen, it's a fanboy Ford forum. People nitpick on all fanboy forums.

If it bothers you that much where you have to comment, then stop reading the forum 24 hrs a day.

Also - yes - the Bronco is worth it.

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We have had ours for less than a week and haven't been able to drive it the last two day due to ice (yes, I have faith it is more than capable, but I don't trust Memphis drivers, especially on ice covered streets) but so very happy to have it and everything we hoped, and more. Looking forward to the warmer weather and getting it dirty.

If interested, our story from this last weekend how we got it plus photos is here:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/a-blue-bird-in-the-hand.64942/

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Worth the wait! I can’t wait for my days off to drive it. Happy looking at it as I walk by when I get home everyday.

JMV123

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F350/2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been a Ford guy for over 40 years and between the reservation fiasco and delays I was ready to skip town. The wait finally paid off when my Badlands was deliverered 1st week of December. Overall, worth the wait (not to be repeated-the wait)! Drives on and off road like it owns! Better than expected mpg, goes through snow like better than a snowplow, behaves nicely on icey roads and great smiles/miles. Awesome rig! Also, kudos to Fremont Motors in Riverton, Wyoming. Awesome purchasing experience and knowledgeable staff.
Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? IMG_0489

Bonz50

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F150 S-Crew
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We have had ours for less than a week and haven't been able to drive it the last two day due to ice (yes, I have faith it is more than capable, but I don't trust Memphis drivers, especially on ice covered streets) but so very happy to have it and everything we hoped, and more. Looking forward to the warmer weather and getting it dirty.

If interested, our story from this last weekend how we got it plus photos is here:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/a-blue-bird-in-the-hand.64942/
my brother lives over in Collierville, he's been tellin me about how bad the ice is there. we both grew up in the far north burbs of chicago (closer to MKE actually) and only recently did we both head south and yeah, I can''t disagree with your take on memphis drivers, holy cow they are nuts, not in the good way either. haha

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd say fun/exciting/interesting experiences are worth it. And if Bronco is a tool for you to have those, then Bronco is worth it. (I think it can be a fantastic tool for that stuff.) On the other hand, if not going anywhere a Ford Focus couldn't take you, well ...

The "time thing" is also a factor though. Meaning no one is making more time. So I'd say try not to get stuck waiting for all the fun/exciting/interesting experiences you could be having, while waiting for a Bronco.

Sponsored

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

my brother lives over in Collierville, he's been tellin me about how bad the ice is there. we both grew up in the far north burbs of chicago (closer to MKE actually) and only recently did we both head south and yeah, I can''t disagree with your take on memphis drivers, holy cow they are nuts, not in the good way either. haha
Yeah--I moved here six years ago from Ohio, but from Michigan and lived in Chicago (Grayslake, Buffalo Grove and worked in the Loop) and Wisconsin. I can drive on snow and ice; they cannot, even on a sunny, dry day.

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It WAS worth the wait! Love it!

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? 6B1069C0-4EAE-42E7-B8B1-9CADE387FB4C
Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? 6B1069C0-4EAE-42E7-B8B1-9CADE387FB4C
Beautiful Bronco, I just picked up my 22 Wildtrak 4 door. Quick question, where did you get the blacked out Ford badge on your tailgate? Thanks

Bonz50

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F150 S-Crew
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah--I moved here six years ago from Ohio, but from Michigan and lived in Chicago (Grayslake, Buffalo Grove and worked in the Loop) and Wisconsin. I can drive on snow and ice; they cannot, even on a sunny, dry day.
small world, I lived in Antioch and worked in the loop for 10yrs then got a job at a big pharmaco in Lake Cty, I'm sure you know which one... :p when covid hit I saw a chance to work remote and took it so I could get out, brother did the same, he's at fedex now.

DC4MVP

Big Bend
First Name
D.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Disclaimer...I'm in the same boat as you and I don't have my Bronco yet (later this week/early next).

I've had a F-150 since my senior year in high school. From getting a job to pay for half of the payment to eventually being able to afford my own with no help from mom/dad....6 F-150's (leases, obviously).

I'll flat out tell you that maybe since that first 2007 F-150 after graduation, I haven't felt this level of excitement about getting a new vehicle. You can jump on any message board about anything....there's ALWAYS going to be negativity on that message board. Trucks, cars, lingerie, sports teams, sex lube, movies/TV....message boards are an easy way to nitpick things.

However, don't take all of the negativity/nitpicking/dislikes as people just complaining to complain. I'm sure 98% of them are valid and may be good to know so you can potentially do something different with an accessory, tires/wheels, racks, etc.

Just because someone else doesn't like something on the Bronco doesn't mean you will and vice versa.

I know the pros/cons...likes/dislikes of the Bronco and I'm not any less excited. If I don't like it? 3 years down the road I'll get another F-150 (if they're not $125,000 by then). If I like my Bronco, I'll order another one.

If you don't like it, you can always sell it and go with something else.

Be excited!
Sponsored