First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OK, got it, but I do have a reservation number on the Ford website.
Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OK, got it, but I do have a reservation number on the Ford website.
Yeah, I know. Ford was using it as a way to have “timestamps.” Which didn’t mean anything since you have a vin and tens of thousands before you, don’t. Lol so that’s why no one has faith.

ssqch

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, I know. Ford was using it as a way to have “timestamps.” Which didn’t mean anything since you have a vin and tens of thousands before you, don’t. Lol so that’s why no one has faith.

I've been lurking since last June and totally agree the system was botched from the beginning. No idea what factors go into Ford's decision to fulfill orders in what order. I will say that once I found out that build dates were based on allocation I expected to wait forever since I ordered from a small dealer to give them the business. Last month I finally decided to go with another order with an east coast volume dealer as a backup, but by the time I can place that order I hopefully will have my Bronco and will not place that one to help other longtimers.

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OK, here is what the time line is looking like as of now... stay tuned as this can all change at anytime. Due to shifts in 2023MY start-up timing, the MYCO date has moved from September 12th to September 21st. In order to continue prioritizing early order holders, Ford will not be taking new orders when the 2023 order bank opens.

Key Dates as of September 1st

• Sept 6 Email to unscheduled orders "What to Expect" for end of 22MY scheduling / 23MY changeover
  • Sept 8 22MY Order scheduling complete
  • Sept 8-18 WBDO closed for 22MY to 23MY order conversion
  • Sept 13 23MY MYCO Playbook published to dealers
  • Sept 19 23MY Order Guide published
  • Sept 21 Begin updating 23MY retail orders (COVP), non-retail order bank opens & Order Holder email w/ CTA
  • Sept 28 Begin converting Unconverted Reservations to orders & Reservation Holder email
  • Early Oct 23MY scheduling begins
  • Oct 24 Order / Reservation Email Reminder #1 - COVP deadline is 11/21
  • Nov 7 Order / Reservation Email Reminder #2 - COVP Deadline is 11/21
  • Nov 21 COVP Ends - all Reservations must be converted and orders updated to buildable
So, in theory, this means if you don't get an email on Tuesday, you should have a VIN by Friday. (Not that you'll actually have the VIN, but it should exist somewhere.)

Sadly...that's laughable, as we know Ford's email practices are unreliable to say the least.

So when I don't get my email on Tuesday, I will do my absolute best to not be excited for the following few days until scheduling is closed. If they hold to that Sept 8th date, of course.

At least it's news. Good luck everyone!

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've been lurking since last June and totally agree the system was botched from the beginning. No idea what factors go into Ford's decision to fulfill orders in what order. I will say that once I found out that build dates were based on allocation I expected to wait forever since I ordered from a small dealer to give them the business. Last month I finally decided to go with another order with an east coast volume dealer as a backup, but by the time I can place that order I hopefully will have my Bronco and will not place that one to help other longtimers.
Yeah, it’s a mess. I don’t blame you nor am I mad at anyone here. I blame Ford for creating this mess.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jboger767

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m confused because today my dealership took my presale for my new build to get pushed through when the order banks open (9/12). Now I’m reading they aren’t taking new orders? Did I get set up today? 🙈

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m confused because today my dealership took my presale for my new build to get pushed through when the order banks open (9/12). Now I’m reading they aren’t taking new orders? Did I get set up today? 🙈
Brand new order or an existing order that is rolling over to MY'23? If the latter, then your dealer is just taking your build sheet now. But there is the possibility that if you built an order based on the MY'22 options that those same options might not be available for MY'23 (i.e. paint color). If it is the former, well, the order banks won't be open to new orders until 4Q. If he is pushing through a new order on 9/12, then he is likely manipulating the system with existing bogus orders that he'll update to your build specification. Of course with the COVP, it will be harder to manipulate the order bank.

Burnz442

Black Diamond
First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A,1969 442 W-30, 1986 CJ-7 2000 Firehwk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How did you know what options are changed or available?

Sponsored

Jboger767

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Brand new order or an existing order that is rolling over to MY'23? If the latter, then your dealer is just taking your build sheet now. But there is the possibility that if you built an order based on the MY'22 options that those same options might not be available for MY'23 (i.e. paint color). If it is the former, well, the order banks won't be open to new orders until 4Q. If he is pushing through a new order on 9/12, then he is likely manipulating the system with existing bogus orders that he'll update to your build specification. Of course with the COVP, it will be harder to manipulate the order bank.
I think I understand… all this lingo is kinda hard to follow. I’m new to this. I’m just worried this sales person is confused or just really smart and knows how to submit orders when they aren’t taking anything new? It was a $500 preorder for the order bank.

Jboger767

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, you will need to update it when the MY'23 options are known.
Yeah I’m not worried about that, just making sure my sales person knows what he’s doing and not just taking $500 preorders for an order that won’t be able to be submitted on the 12th.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think I understand… all this lingo is kinda hard to follow. I’m new to this. I’m just worried this sales person is confused or just really smart and knows how to submit orders when they aren’t taking anything new? It was a $500 preorder for the order bank.
My guess is that they have bogus/shell orders in the MY'22 order banks with PC'99. They will update one of those orders to your build criteria. I don't know how they'll get around the COVP as the MY'22 order holder's credentials won't match yours.

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you by chance have info on 2023 build and price release date?

Thank you!
Ford is only updating the build in price once for the entire website in late October or early November according to our ford rep.

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I’m not worried about that, just making sure my sales person knows what he’s doing and not just taking $500 preorders for an order that won’t be able to be submitted on the 12th.
Order banks will not be open for new orders, ONLY ORDER CONVERSIONS 23MY.
Sponsored