First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Explorer Platinum, 15 Roadglide, 12 Duke 1199
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So... I just got off the phone, with Customer service...
I reserved on July 14, 2020 (2nd day)... After my dealer agreed and updated it to a Code 10, it was finally scheduled and went into Production, the week of March 21, 2022...

I got a Blend Date, of March 21, 2022... then NOTHING! I previously talked to Ford, a couple times, and they had no updates (other than Chip Hold).

TODAY was different, as they now have a scheduled Ship date, of August 4!!! I can't even speak right now!

Badlands, non-Sasquatch, MIC Top, Lux... nothing else AND THEY STILL CAN"T FIND A WAY TO BUILD IT.
You're joking right!? Sarcastically saying Badlands, MIC top, and Lux? Trying to get people spun up? Because you're build would require every possible control module (Chip) except for the tow package. Your build includes every suspension control module as well as every driving assit module as well as every creature comfort module. Show some class. Have some perspective.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

From a friend that works at FOMOCO corp they was no logic or thought out into isolating blend weeks on the holding lots. I joked w them why don’t they just look for the dirtiest units out there and you will most likely find the Jan builds. Given what happened w the MIC tops, the F150 last year and chip impact on multiple model lines they are going to need a placement and tracking system for their secondary production hold process. At some point customers loyalty and excitement is spent when we are left to decipher too many times on our own wtf is going on.
I just want to add, RFID tags are a great resource and affordable for this kind of stuff. They RFID just about everything in the shipping industry container wise, but not a vehicle. Maybe they QR scan them when they get to the lot, but I doubt its to track where its physically at.

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep, moved out to 7/26 now. Unfortunately last time I spoke up about my issues with Ford I got bashed, belittled, and called a whiney entitled baby.
We "ALL" have the right to Bit#h" About the sh#T show FORD HAS MADE OF THIS!!! Screw those who say you don't! Sometimes we just need to VENT to others that understand our frustrations! RIDICULOUS to say the least!

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We "ALL" have the right to Bit#h" About the sh#T show FORD HAS MADE OF THIS!!! Screw those who say you don't! Sometimes we just need to VENT to others that understand our frustrations! RIDICULOUS to say the least!
Thank you, I appreciate that.

Kiowa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
suburban, clk convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rant bucket is now empty. Sarcasm bucket still full, though.
Fake Logo below might be a nice addition to the rear of my mythical Bronco. On the straight sarcasm side- maybe we could get Urban Dictionary to define
Ford Bronco New 60 Day Push...WTH? clusterford
Ford as : "F' up Orders Reservations Deliveries

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am so freaking pi#@ed right now. Not only for me but EVERYONE being pushed to July and August! I know reservations mean sh@t(first 45 min)....I know A LOT of us made compromises when ordering to "get it quicker"(MIC, tow package). And I realize this has been addressed here before. BUT HOLY HELL @Ford!!!!! WTH!!?? Dont get it confused....I am happy seeing people from all builds receive their trucks! But it also hits a a kinda way! P#$ed, happy for others, guilty( I havnt waited as long as others) & jealous all at the same time! How in the HELL did a company whose claim to fame is the assembly line f this up so bad!?? Sorry for the rant
Holy hell do you think you are posting something that has not been posted a million times already? Don't lie, you are not happy others got their Bronco before you obviously. You are just pissed you see Broncos on the road and you are not the first. Nobody owes you anything dude it doesn't matter how much Monopoly money you spend. Nobody is stopping you from getting something else.

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure you have the right to complain, and others have the right to complain about you complaining, see how this works?
And then we have the right to complain about you complaining about complaining? See how that works? Let's see how far we can get the chain!

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sure you have the right to complain, and others have the right to complain about you complaining, see how this works?
You're not wrong. Honestly think name calling is inappropriate and unnecessary though.

AironBronco

Badlands
First Name
Airon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See, I understand what you are saying, counterpoint, the $50B+ company SHOULD be able to communicate effectively with their customers. The issue is that the end user is normally nor Ford's customer, the dealers are.

Now, when I have a customer order a product, I give an estimate. If I am going to miss that estimate, I figure out why I am missing it, and I communicate that to the customer. Maybe it's a shipping issue, maybe a factory missed it's ex-fac. But I can find out, within 24 hours, what a resolution is and get that to the customer. If I have a product that ten customers need, and I get 5, those 5 get routed to the customers who have waited the longest and the other 5 get updated. You can't tell me that Ford doesn't know where millions of dollars of unsold merchandise is to the point they can't fulfill on first in/first out basis.

I have a $10m company with 30 people and I can manage that. Ford has the capability of figuring it out, but it is my firm belief they don't understand how to work with end users expectations. Customer service and management is key, and that's what pisses me off the most.
If they want to transition to a online sales only car manufacturer, then they better learn this lesson quick. Plant production issues have 0 to do with the dealer or the lot from which I will acquire my vehicle. If you take reservations or schedule a build, then the plant and only the plant is responsible until it arrives at destination. Referring us to our dealers on this issue is not the way forward.

An email to customers affected by these holds would be better.

Dear Ford customer with VIN: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX We have ran into X issue on your build ( bad alternator chip etc )

We wont see this because Ford has no incentive to do this. At the end of the day they are here to make money. They know we either wont cancel or if we do they vehicles are in such demand as they will sell. There simply is no monetary value in stopping production/the lines to "fix these vehicles". They will churn out what they can, and fix what they can when they can.