Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
All this talk about the new Raptor Digital Screen Cluster has me thinking.

I ordered a 22 Badlands Lux blah blah in late Feb/early Mar and has me nervous of buying the “old” screen and the new screen being released on all models.

Has there been any talk of that trickling down to Lux pack of normal Broncos?

This will be my first Ford, have they ever trickled things down to F150 that debuted in Raptor F150?

At this point I wouldn’t mind waiting 23/24 model year and could just call dealer and see if they’d 99 me until 23MY banks open.

I never sat in a Bronco but have seen the normal display and never thought anything bad about it, but Raptor one is next level.

Does any of the rambling make sense ?

Sav
Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone is always going to be worried about what might happen with the next MY.

Part of the reason why I got the Bronco is it's in a class that has long life cycles with minimal refreshes. I'm tired of buying cars that they do a refresh every 2 years and mine looks dated.

Personally, I thought about a 4Runner 4 years ago and held off because I kept thinking they were sure to refresh it next year. They only thing that's changed since then is you now have apple car play (which in my mind is a big deal, but not the point).

My point is, in this class you're not going to see revolutionary changes from year to year and if you're always worried about what might come out next year, you might as well not buy a new car.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Steve Jobs once said, if you are going to wait for the latest and greatest, you will always be waiting.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone is always going to be worried about what might happen with the next MY.

Part of the reason why I got the Bronco is it's in a class that has long life cycles with minimal refreshes. I'm tired of buying cars that they do a refresh every 2 years and mine looks dated.

Personally, I thought about a 4Runner 4 years ago and held off because I kept thinking they were sure to refresh it next year. They only thing that's changed since then is you now have apple car play (which in my mind is a big deal, but not the point).

My point is, in this class you're not going to see revolutionary changes from year to year and if you're always worried about what might come out next year, you might as well not buy a new car.
Toyota has been dragging out the 5th gen 4runner wagon so long that it's horse looks like this.

bd1260a9-7885-5c0b-b963-3830d4e6b75c.jpg

Lurker B6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Murph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In the current environment, I would personally be more concerned to find out that the 2023's have LESS features in order to save on chip/modules.

Prototype Bronco dash leaked from the Ford Technology Lab:

Ford Bronco New Digital Display - Second thoughts Bronco new dash.JPG

Final product will be green and orange plaid with yellow stitching.
Sponsored