First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 chevy equinox
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2023 badlands Sasquatch carbon grey with Lux and tow..all the bells and whistles just got built. Everything I’m reading is the wildtrak is the way to go. I’m surrounded by beaches and looking forward to learn to rock crawl someday. Do I give up my order and hope I can get a wildtrak built the same ? Is hoss 3.0 that much better? Any inputs from the current owners?
Thank You in advance for your time.
Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2023 badlands Sasquatch carbon grey with Lux and tow..all the bells and whistles just got built. Everything I’m reading is the wildtrak is the way to go. I’m surrounded by beaches and looking forward to learn to rock crawl someday. Do I give up my order and hope I can get a wildtrak built the same ? Is hoss 3.0 that much better? Any inputs from the current owners?
Who has been telling you lies?

Sponsored

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yea who has been telling you "wildtrak" stories

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands. The HOSS 3.0 is nice, Fox shocks, and the upgraded steering. But there are quite a few things you do not get as well.

For your stated purpose, the BL will do quite well. You will be happy with it.

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No just relax, the Badlands will not disappoint.

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reading through this forum and other posts, tons of information so far
^^^^^^^There's your problem right there. Listening to what people tell you "you need" on B6G. Hard pass for me on that.

So just to talk you off the ledge a bit, either rig will probably far exceed your needs. Levittown? Birthplace of the modern suburb? I know its Long Island and what not so there is beaches, but it is not MOAB or the desert southwest. The way I see it is.... if the Badlands is already on order, or on its way to your dealer, why not go check it out before you give up on it? It is a seriously capable rig with more than 99% of buyers will ever need. The interior is unique, and well suited to your uses.

Just my 2 cents. Badlands FTW!!!!

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A bird in the hand, man. What you're saying fits perfectly well into the Badlands mold. Wildtrak's are nice, and HOSS 3.0 is great if you have specific use cases, but generally they're very similar for 99% of what you're going to do. Don't lose out to FOMO.

Gatorfan123

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why stop at HOSS 3.0?

step up to the Bronco Raptor and get the HOSS 4.0. :)

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It ain't called the Badlands for nothin'. It'll tackle all environments. Don't sweat it.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

^^^^^^^There's your problem right there. Listening to what people tell you "you need" on B6G. Hard pass for me on that.

So just to talk you off the ledge a bit, either rig will probably far exceed your needs. Levittown? Birthplace of the modern suburb? I know its Long Island and what not so there is beaches, but it is not MOAB or the desert southwest. The way I see it is.... if the Badlands is already on order, or on its way to your dealer, why not go check it out before you give up on it? It is a seriously capable rig with more than 99% of buyers will ever need. The interior is unique, and well suited to your uses.

Just my 2 cents. Badlands FTW!!!!
☝☝☝☝☝THIS IS THE CORRECT ANSWER!

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the exact same Badlands Sasquatch in cactus gray. It’s stock save winch, rock rails and onboard air. You will not be disappointed. Its easy to start down the rabbit hole of what’s better and better. I’ve had mine on several Moab Jeep badge of honor trails, others in Georgia and North Carolina. And I can’t forget Death Valley and Sand Hollow State Park in Utah. Its never let me down. I even like the reviled stock Goodyear 35” tires. They only thing I don’t do with mine is play in the mud when I don’t need to.

In summary, what you have ordered is an amazing vehicle that will give you many hours of enjoyment. Personally, I like the creature comforts and added safety features of leather seats and Lux. Don’t second guess yourself. Just be patient and wait for it. You won’t be sorry.

Ford Bronco 2023 Badlands Built second thoughts IMG_0253
Sponsored