Sponsored

irishkpo

Raptor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 300ZX TT, '23 BRaptor, '24 HLE 2dr soon.....
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do we know if it is Raptor Compatible? Most of these interfere with that additional brace.
Sponsored

Spiderwolf

Raptor
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon, 2016 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pac
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
From my understanding from the data that I have, It will work for both 2 and 4 door. I will be test fitting to verify when the batch is completed

Thank you for the compliments on the system. YES!!! interior lights are a must in the bronco. The OMS crossmember has compound breaks, not only for strength, but also to provide a flat service at a forward facing angle, to mount a light. In our experience a light behind, facing forward is more valuable than a light facing straight down. The light behind facing forward, spreads the light better without blinding/ creating a glare. I am looking at a couple different light mount options.

Yes, roof panels do need to be removed. In addition, the plastics panels above the windshield need to be unclipped and moved out of the way to mount the OMS front mount.

Yes, I will upload a close up of the mica to the product page on the website and this thread. It is a smooth finish, that is a little stronger than our fine texture black. Our bumpers have a option for the mica or fine texture black.
Fine texture black seems to be industry standard for bumpers theses days. It is very similar to the factory modular bumper. I will provide a sample of this as well.
Yes, all three parts are available to purchase individually or as a complete kit. The complete kit is a little cheaper.
I do not have a weight break down at this time. I will post the weights soon.

Yeah, I thought of a overhead Grab handle, would be a good option. Im looking into some options.

To all the all the comments on the fire extinguishers, did you guys check out the over head mounting system though?!?! HAHAHA
Anyone looking for overhead grab handles check these out. And they have lights!

https://amzn.to/4bXcC4j

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So genuinely curious - what are people using these for? The best thing I could think of is it would be a decent place for a tear-away IFAK.

This just seems like a solution looking for a problem.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
like the concept, but hope they find some way to install on Bronco with existing aux switches.

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Was thinking the same - comparable overhead molle systems come powdercoated for 1/2 that price..
Hasn’t the same build quality and #MERICA

So genuinely curious - what are people using these for? The best thing I could think of is it would be a decent place for a tear-away IFAK.

small extinguisher, tear away IFAK (mounted where anyone can see it from any door of the vehicle), flashlight, ham radio, drop down tv, options are endless. Usually a good solution for people that go out a lot and need stuff mounted with easy access on a semi-permanent basis

Sponsored

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like a safety hazard, if you go inverted, or something knocks them free allowing them to make contact with flesh & bone., any defluxion testing been done.
Seems you should be wearing a helmet if you're going to drive that aggressively.

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
like the concept, but hope they find some way to install on Bronco with existing aux switches.
Look at the first photo in the original post and posts 31. It is installed with the existing aux switches.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was thinking the same - comparable overhead molle systems come powdercoated for 1/2 that price..
Define "comparable". I've looked at the cheap ones and found them lacking. But if they fit the bill for you, have at 'em.

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already have a TrailRax rack. Does that prevent me installing the OMS Crossmember? It looks like I'd have to remove the middle hard top panel, which isn't a problem.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look at the first photo in the original post and posts 31. It is installed with the existing aux switches.
those look more like their aftermarket switches. That panel does not look anything like mine except the 6 switches.

Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Baja_bronco posted a pic of his, it shows it with the factory AUX switches along with the Switch Pros panel that Lobo sells.

Ford Bronco NEW! Lobo Off-Road Overhead Mount System IMG_4334

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Baja_bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco wildtrak, 1996 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

What?
Sponsored