Sponsored

New member, ordered badlands high package last week.

Tstarks

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco New member, ordered badlands high package last week. Screenshot_20220115-182720_Samsung Internet

Ordered a badlands non sasquatch high package last week. Added some long wait option, so I anticipate waiting a while. Look forward to prowling around here while I wait. Did not see new member thread to post this in.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome! There is a lot to learn on here.

It's anyone's guess as to when you'll get your Bronco. Some people reserved day one, and still don't have their Broncos, while others have ordered through the dealer and got theirs already. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. 🤷‍♀️

Are you planning on doing any mods? I hope you'll post pics when you get it.

OP
OP
Tstarks

Tstarks

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome! There is a lot to learn on here.

It's anyone's guess as to when you'll get your Bronco. Some people reserved day one, and still don't have their Broncos, while others have ordered through the dealer and got theirs already. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. 🤷‍♀️

Are you planning on doing any mods? I hope you'll post pics when you get it.
I'll likely cut out my muffler and cat. I am planning on a two inch lift/level. I may bump up to 35" tires right off or may wait for my second set. I'm sure in the months and months I'll be waiting I'll come up with some other mods. I ordered my rig with a hard top and tow package Sooo I'm sure I'll have plenty of wait time. Not sure if the 2.3I with the MT will speed up birth or not.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll likely cut out my muffler and cat. I am planning on a two inch lift/level. I may bump up to 35" tires right off or may wait for my second set. I'm sure in the months and months I'll be waiting I'll come up with some other mods. I ordered my rig with a hard top and tow package Sooo I'm sure I'll have plenty of wait time. Not sure if the 2.3I with the MT will speed up birth or not.
Why remove the cat and muffler? Other than polluting and possibly damaging the engine. Removing the cats reduces back pressure which these motor (read turbo) require. You can remove the cats but there is a substantial amount of back end work you will need to do if you do. Welcome to the forum.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tstarks

Tstarks

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why remove the cat and muffler? Other than polluting and possibly damaging the engine. Removing the cats reduces back pressure which these motor (read turbo) require. You can remove the cats but there is a substantial amount of back end work you will need to do if you do. Welcome to the forum.
I'll keep that in mind and do some research. Thankd

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco New member, ordered badlands high package last week. Screenshot_20220115-182720_Samsung Internet

Ordered a badlands non sasquatch high package last week. Added some long wait option, so I anticipate waiting a while. Look forward to prowling around here while I wait. Did not see new member thread to post this in.
Welcome to the long haul crew ;) I see you took the hard top. Good choice. Tow package too? PPF? You do all three and I'm sure you'll be looking at a 2023 model lol. I did a 2.3 Manual Nonsas BL lux pack with hard top and tow package late last year. I'm estimating October - December for a build date. Guess we'll see.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So warranty is not an issue for you...