First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. I’m having a lot of trouble getting these wheels in Montreal. Found them at Walmart with a great price and fast delivery - but I have no option to get hub rings. Do you know if hub rings are something I can pick up at any wheel/tire shop?
Never mind. Found them on Amazon 👍🏻
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks great! Them are some big feet!

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

congrats that rig... looks Fing BAD ASS

Sponsored

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here’s a few quick pics of my bronco, I took delivery today! The weather here is terrible! Pouring rain the last few days! 35’s fit surprisingly well! Zero rubbing in normal road conditions! I don’t even think they will rub much off-road! And they actually ride better then the standard badlands wheels!

Specs:

35x12.5x17 -0 offset Fifteen52 Traverse wheels 17x8.5!

Some Q&A:

Not to sure they were set at the dealership I’m assuming before I took delivery! I found the standard badlands wheels and ko2’s I could feel more of the road, cracks and bumps etc! Also I find the bronco to be higher of course, with hardly no sway like a jeep! The bronco is way better in every way! And everyone I talk to says they same! It looks and feels like a a truck or big suv more then a jeep!

Looks fine so far! Few of the ends look raw but looks fine to me!

Yes I removed the crash bars! Yea the braking is a little bit not as good but it’s hardly noticeable!

No level lift! It’s the factory badlands suspension, it maybe needs a level lift! But I think it will be fine for now until I get a more of a lift if I want to!

-0 offset, fifteen52 traverse wheels!

No issues at all!! Fits perfect

35x12.5x17 -0 offset fifteen52 traverse wheels!

17x8.5

The bronco can handle 35’s better then a jeep! Rides way better, almost zero sway! I drove both through town and on the highway! 110kmh, and the tech is awesome! Feels strong and tough!

I didn’t notice any power loss! The dealership told me to drop down tomorrow to try to recalibrate the computer for 35’s they emailed Ford and they emailed back and said they don’t know a whole lot about it yet and to try to recalibrate!

I didn’t notice any power loss! I have the 2.7 v6, planning on doing mild off-road until I upgraded the suspension! I’ll take more pics when I get the chance!

Yes fifteen52 recommend getting hub rings I have an aluminum set pick up hubrings 106.2 to 93.1

No sas just standard badlands!

Ford Bronco New pics of my 2021 Bronco Badlands with 35’s!! [Videos Added] IMG_2707

Ford Bronco New pics of my 2021 Bronco Badlands with 35’s!! [Videos Added] IMG_2707

Added walkaround videos!

That’s awesome. Thanks for posting.

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very nice. Deep dive in answering questions. Love the look and keep us posted on your wild adventure.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands high package and lux package seem to have additional sound dreading. I’m curious if anyone knows if the additional sound dreading is in the body, doors or just extra on MIC tops?

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man. Those wheels and tires look great. You won the lotto.
I am a first night res with a Badlands Squatch here and no build date in sight. Nice to see them coming alive though

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Badlands high package and lux package seem to have additional sound dreading. I’m curious if anyone knows if the additional sound dreading is in the body, doors or just extra on MIC tops?
In the body, doors are uncertain.

Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's my understanding that Sync4 has not been adequately cracked for Forscan yet... but I could be wrong.
I am by no means a forscan expert but the synce module has nothing to do with the speedometer. You would be making the change in a different module, not the APM. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am by no means a forscan expert but the synce module has nothing to do with the speedometer. You would be making the change in a different module, not the APM. Please correct me if I’m wrong.
My understanding is that vehicles equipped with Sync4 have a completely different integrated computer system… not just the infotainment…. Which allows OTA updates and other advanced functionality.

For sure when the Sync4 first debuted on F150, forscan was not capable of reading or editing fields.

Checking the Forscan.org version documentation it does appear Sync4 functionality is getting added.

Cool!

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rig LOOKS great. A follow up report of any off road rubbing/fitment issues would be great. So how much does a person save going this route vs just getting the SAS with the HOSS suspension? Just curious of behalf of those (not me )not getting SAS...
Sponsored

Last edited: