NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I thought we would start this thread for those who have been waiting.

Today, the first batch of the newly designed SPV Parts Snap in Grille Marker Adapters are shipping. I believe we are waiting for the 3 connector harnesses to complete.. But these will kit and ship SOON.

That said, here is a SNEAK PEEK!.

We will be starting Preorders SOON as well. I think our first run is 150 sets if I am not mistaken... So these will probably sell out FAST. Don't worry, more will be coming. We wanted to gauge interest.

So lets talk about these new marker lights.

These are not repurposed trailer lights like you see so often. These are our production units.
They come with a stealthy SMOKED lens. So when off, they are subtle. Much more like the F-150 Raptors that had the clear/smoked lens.

You won't find anything like this out there at this point. We had them produced.

Now, we also made sure to use the same connector type that Ford uses on the ones that fit the Bronco Raptor Grille, for this reason.

Our harness that plugs into the 3 markers will REPLACE what many of you had been purchasing from Ford to adapt over their Raptor Grille (pic below)

brh.jpg
brh2.jpg

So some of you may recognize that from some other threads.

What many of you had done is buy our marker adapter and then paid a bunch to get that Ford harness to connect to. All to connect a Raptor version Grille and Markers.

So our new harness will REPLACE the need for that Ford harness. It will be plug n play compatible with both OUR 3 marker adapters which will snap into any Wildtrack, Badlands, Everglades or First Edition, as well as if you want to install a Ford brand Bronco Raptor Grille into your truck.

Our harness is designed at the other end to plug right into our Marker Adapter. All plug n Play.

So, you will have the choice of -
- Harness and headlight adapter to adapt a Ford BRONCO RAPTOR Grille and Markers
- Our new SMOKED with Amber Light Marker Adapter Kit to snap into any Wildtrack, Badlands, Evergades or First Edition OEM Grille

Now, we are going to divide this up so you have what you need to add these in any situation and not extra parts.

If you are already an SPV Parts customer and have our headlight adapter for other lights. You won't need another one. You will just select the Marker lights and their harness with a 2 way splitter to patch right into your headlight adapter at the grille.

If you DON'T have our Marker adapter already, you will select the option that includes it as well. This way you aren't buying extra parts you don't need.

Pricing -
I know this is a question. We are getting everything together for the kits, but I believe we are shooting for around $80-$100 for the kit without the Headlight Adapter and $120-$140 including the headlight adapter piece and 2 way splitter (which normally sells for $50+$8 by themselves) You can of course just clip wires on and be like all the other kits out there at the lower priced version without the plug in headlight adapter, but I think you will find the plug n play way is better.

Hopefully that Range helps. We will keep it as low as possible. We just used high quality components and there are molds and such that we need to average the cost out. In all, I think everyone will be very happy.

For those with other models. We will also be creating an adapter mount for your other Grilles. So those are coming in the near future.

Without any more delay, here are some quick photos-

marker lights #1.png
Marker Lights #2.png
Marker Lights #3.png

So if you want us to put you on our list for first notification. You can message us. We will post the preorder link here.

Be sure to reply and let us know what you think of these.

John
SPVparts
317/934/6778
info @spvparts.com

IMG_0054.jpg
Bro, “smoked” is a term for the previous century. If you want to excite this generation of buyers, call these “vaped” lenses.
Sponsored

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also why do people compare car parts to body parts? 🤷🏾‍♂️ to each his own I guess
Cars have been designed to resemble human bodies, body parts (ever seen 57 Chevy bumper tips called "Dagmars"?), rockets, jets, etc. for decades. Add some tow hooks and you've got nipple rings.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I thought we would start this thread for those who have been waiting.

Today, the first batch of the newly designed SPV Parts Snap in Grille Marker Adapters are shipping. I believe we are waiting for the 3 connector harnesses to complete.. But these will kit and ship SOON.

That said, here is a SNEAK PEEK!.

We will be starting Preorders SOON as well. I think our first run is 150 sets if I am not mistaken... So these will probably sell out FAST. Don't worry, more will be coming. We wanted to gauge interest.

So lets talk about these new marker lights.

These are not repurposed trailer lights like you see so often. These are our production units.
They come with a stealthy SMOKED lens. So when off, they are subtle. Much more like the F-150 Raptors that had the clear/smoked lens.

You won't find anything like this out there at this point. We had them produced.

Now, we also made sure to use the same connector type that Ford uses on the ones that fit the Bronco Raptor Grille, for this reason.

Our harness that plugs into the 3 markers will REPLACE what many of you had been purchasing from Ford to adapt over their Raptor Grille (pic below)

brh.jpg
brh2.jpg

So some of you may recognize that from some other threads.

What many of you had done is buy our marker adapter and then paid a bunch to get that Ford harness to connect to. All to connect a Raptor version Grille and Markers.

So our new harness will REPLACE the need for that Ford harness. It will be plug n play compatible with both OUR 3 marker adapters which will snap into any Wildtrack, Badlands, Everglades or First Edition, as well as if you want to install a Ford brand Bronco Raptor Grille into your truck.

Our harness is designed at the other end to plug right into our Marker Adapter. All plug n Play.

So, you will have the choice of -
- Harness and headlight adapter to adapt a Ford BRONCO RAPTOR Grille and Markers
- Our new SMOKED with Amber Light Marker Adapter Kit to snap into any Wildtrack, Badlands, Evergades or First Edition OEM Grille

Now, we are going to divide this up so you have what you need to add these in any situation and not extra parts.

If you are already an SPV Parts customer and have our headlight adapter for other lights. You won't need another one. You will just select the Marker lights and their harness with a 2 way splitter to patch right into your headlight adapter at the grille.

If you DON'T have our Marker adapter already, you will select the option that includes it as well. This way you aren't buying extra parts you don't need.

Pricing -
I know this is a question. We are getting everything together for the kits, but I believe we are shooting for around $80-$100 for the kit without the Headlight Adapter and $120-$140 including the headlight adapter piece and 2 way splitter (which normally sells for $50+$8 by themselves) You can of course just clip wires on and be like all the other kits out there at the lower priced version without the plug in headlight adapter, but I think you will find the plug n play way is better.

Hopefully that Range helps. We will keep it as low as possible. We just used high quality components and there are molds and such that we need to average the cost out. In all, I think everyone will be very happy.

For those with other models. We will also be creating an adapter mount for your other Grilles. So those are coming in the near future.

Without any more delay, here are some quick photos-

marker lights #1.png
Marker Lights #2.png
Marker Lights #3.png

So if you want us to put you on our list for first notification. You can message us. We will post the preorder link here.

Be sure to reply and let us know what you think of these.

John
SPVparts
317/934/6778
info @spvparts.com

IMG_0054.jpg
Dangit John, always innovating! I thought I was done with my lighting, but these would probably look good with my amber backlit SS3's... I may be sending you a text on this... :LOL:

John is great to work with guys and always takes care of his customers. (y)

Sponsored
OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dangit John, always innovating! I thought I was done with my lighting, but these would probably look good with my amber backlit SS3's... I may be sending you a text on this... :LOL:

John is great to work with guys and always takes care of his customers. (y)
Hey, Chris!

Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Please feel free to text me or email me if you want me to add you to the list.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested in the three light set, please keep me in the loop.
Hey, Ed!

Please feel free to message me here, text me, or email me your contact info and I will get you added to our list for preorder information.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree. What the heck are "grill marker adapters?" What are "grill markers?" First step in selling a product is explaining what it does for the prospective customer. SPVParts didn't do that.
I apologize if you didn't think our description was informative enough.
There's a pretty lengthy writeup about what these are at the beginning of this thread with pictures and information.
This has been an extremely sought-after product that customers have been asking us about for a while now, so I think there may have been some information that was implied knowledge based on the following this item has garnered over time.
Our "Marker Adapter" is our patented plug-and-play harness that allows you to put marker lights and other low-draw backlights onto the DRL's/parking/marker circuit without occupying a switch. "Grille markers" are the little lights that go in the grille, much like what the Raptor grilles have in them.

If you have any additional specific questions, I am here to help. Please feel free to call/text/email me. My cell and email are below.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, to your first question. It's completely plug-and-play and dummy-proof.

The Lux Package has zero bearing on this product. It doesn't matter if it has the Lux Package or not. It will be the same regardless of that. The only thing that matters (at least for now) is which grille you have. We are still working on mounting adapters for the Outer Banks and Base Bronco grilles. The other four models are already compatible with these.
The Base/Black Diamond grills share the same dimensional grill openings. But they are different than the Heritage grill. The other four models previously mentioned does not mention the Heritage grill. Do you have plans for fitment on the Heritage Grill?
Ford Bronco New Product Announcement - SPV SMOKED Grille Marker Lights... 1695946833372

Sponsored

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I apologize if you didn't think our description was informative enough.
There's a pretty lengthy writeup about what these are at the beginning of this thread with pictures and information.
This has been an extremely sought-after product that customers have been asking us about for a while now, so I think there may have been some information that was implied knowledge based on the following this item has garnered over time.
Our "Marker Adapter" is our patented plug-and-play harness that allows you to put marker lights and other low-draw backlights onto the DRL's/parking/marker circuit without occupying a switch. "Grille markers" are the little lights that go in the grille, much like what the Raptor grilles have in them.

If you have any additional specific questions, I am here to help. Please feel free to call/text/email me. My cell and email are below.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]
You gave pictures of the product, but didn't have any of the product installed in a Bronco. So I had no context to decide if I was interested in your product or not. Also your website doesn't show the product installed in a Bronco.

BroncoBoy22 posted the picture you should have posted.

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You gave pictures of the product, but didn't have any of the product installed in a Bronco. So I had no context to decide if I was interested in your product or not. Also your website doesn't show the product installed in a Bronco.

Thankfully other members filled that gap.
Yeah. That is correct. I guess I wasn't quite clear. I will try to be more specific for anyone who didn't understand.
These JUST FINISHED PRODUCTION according to our spec. They are on the way, but ARE NOT HERE YET. So I can't provide pictures in the truck yet. We will as soon as they arrive, and of course we want to test them out first as well.

Also, they aren't on the website YET, because we haven't received the stock yet, taken photos, etc.

That's also why we haven't prematurely taken anyone's money yet...

This is a PRELUDE to all that to announce that they are on the way, and photos, links to purchase, etc will be coming soon. VERY SOON...

We have just had such a HUGE outpour asking for these, that we wanted to be sure we let everyone know that they ARE COMING and some shots of them as they were leaving the production facility.

This is intended to start as a "heads up", so you know they are coming. This way you actually have time before some out there may have purchased something else in the mean time and wished they had known.

There is no need to make a hasty discission if you are interested now or not. We plan on having lots of photos. So don't worry about that.

I hope that helps.

John

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bro, “smoked” is a term for the previous century. If you want to excite this generation of buyers, call these “vaped” lenses.
LOL NICE!! Ill remember that!!

John

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To address a few questions some people had asked us outside the Forum-

So, each marker light is individual. You can actually snap them in ANY hole in ANY place in the grille. Though you wouldn’t want to do that. LOL. You would want one in the top middle hole and the other 2 in the top outer holes most likely.. or anywhere between.

They insert from the OUTSIDE. You feed the cord THROUGH the hole and PUSH them into the hole and the little bumps CLICK IN. (You would still need to pop the grille off though to arrange the wires) In fact, once you do snap them in, its quite difficult to remove them. You would need a small flat screwdriver from the BACKSIDE.

Once they are inserted. The cords and connectors just hang loose. From there, you would connect the 3 lights and their connectors to our main harness that has the 3 matching connectors to those individual LED lights and then you can arrange that harness behind there in a clean and out of the way manor, hiding it.

The end of that harness has 2 things. A single pin connector (which plugs into our FRTR-HRN-04 Headlight Adapter for power) and a ground ring that goes under a bolt.

All very easy to install.

We will try to put together some clean instructions and video for everyone once we get them in.

There should be enough cord to spread them as far apart as you want.
Sponsored