First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got my order on Black Friday, installed on Saturday. We road tested almost immediately and the road noise is now only a few decibels louder than my Edge ST. Tested at 75 mph on the interstate and it was much nicer.

My only concern with the headliner is how long will it take to stop smelling like a horse stall? It stinks, literally, from the moment I opened the plastic bag. Last thing I want to do is douse it in Fabreze because that will end up making it smell 10x worse and not remove the first odor. I left the windows down for a night with the Bronco in my garage.

I'm thinking about setting off a Meguiar's air freshener to see if that will help. We're about to get a cold front again so windows won't be down. I'll at least get to check out if my head will feel less cold air / cold moving air.

Overall very happy with the purchase @Dirtydog and shipping was crazy fast. Thankful I got one of the last from this round as nice days will be few and far between from here out for a few months.

Just have to get rid of the Carriage house smell in my 2022 with 1300 miles on it. 🤣
I know what you mean about the smell and your description captures it perfectly. After a few nights in the garage with the windows open it is barely noticeable now or I've become "Nose Blind" like in the Febreze commercials :)
Sponsored

silentd74

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 OBX, 20 Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wondered the same thing about being nose blind to it. :LOL::LOL:

It is less noticeable now for me as well after a little over a week.

gren13

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thing is a game-changer for the soft top. Whenever anyone asks me about my Bronco I always say I love it but I hate the soft top. The soft top still sucks but this headliner makes such a huge difference I am no longer considering selling my Bronco. It does make a massive difference in the overall comfort of the Bronco. The cab is a lot warmer on these cold winter days and the noise difference is very noticeable. Customer support is excellent and the installation is super easy. Just watch the youtube video and you are done before you know it.

I didn't have any of the smell issues that others stated.

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another VERY satisfied customer here.

I used to have a lot of road noise above 70MPH and with this headliner it's an absolute game changer. The sound deadening is quite significant - especially when passing through a tunnel or along side tractor trailers. Like others have said, it definitely keeps the cabin warmer - but honestly the sound reduction is the big selling point. I recently had a ride along with someone who's wife has a soft top and he said it was like night and day comparing the two.

The smell... sure there is a smell and the horse stable/farm is pretty accurate. But leaving the windows down helps a lot. And really smell is the weakest human sense so you don't even notice it after a few minutes.

acmepa

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those who installed it looks like in the install video that a few of the brackets to be installed utilize the same holes that hold grab handles. Anyone previously install grab handles and were able to install the brackets while still utilizing the grab handles, or will they need removed entirely?

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unsure. You would more than likely need to remove the gearshade. You would not be able to tighten the straps from inside if anything is in the way.
Want to get your sunshade and this headliner. Would be great if the headliner with only the magnetic strips were available. Just lay in place and roll it up and stow when you want the top down. Sunshade would already be in place. Have any defective ones for cheap?

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For those who installed it looks like in the install video that a few of the brackets to be installed utilize the same holes that hold grab handles. Anyone previously install grab handles and were able to install the brackets while still utilizing the grab handles, or will they need removed entirely?
Installed on my daughters BB and she has Bartract grab handles. Works fine, simply place the handle on top of the bracket. No issues…..

TommyHawk

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 1997 GMC 1500, 1965 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
looks like this is out of stock again. @Dirtydog Any idea when more will be available? Also the Bronco6g code does not seem to be working. Thanks in advance!

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installed mine with the grab handles. The existing screws a long enough. I placed the bracket behind the grab handle.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed mine with the grab handles. The existing screws a long enough. I placed the bracket behind the grab handle.
Can confirm - I did the same.

Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanted to say after several days of sub zero temps and -30 plus wind chills I can say this product is awesome my Bronco stayed nice and toasty not to mention quiet. Great product and a must have for soft top owners.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed mine last week just a couple days ahead of a massive storm here in Northern NY, winds gusting to 65 and snow measured in feet… My review on this headliner?? Very impressed!! It is so much quieter, much better temperature control, a very small investment that was way worth it. My gf noticed how quiet it was immediately. Drove home in a blizzard and we all had a normal conversatio. Do I think the Bronco was loud before?? ( 4 dr BD Sas soft top) Nope, not for a brick-shaped soft-top but this really quiets it down to a very comfortable level, removes a lot of the the ”cold/hot spots that you get in the 4 door soft top during cold weather. soft top functions normal but you can feel the better seal this creates when you lock it down. The quality of the headliner is evident when you inbox it and installation is easy and straightforward, even while sipping a bourbon in the garage……
** follow the YouTube installation video and just pause it along the way
If you are on the fence and are considering this I would pull the trigger. The little garbage/catch all bag they include for 6G members is a nice freebie as well!

Delivery was fast considering it comes from 🇨🇦.

DieselF16

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak Race Red
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Dirtydog

Any updates on the hard top version? Will the hard top version also be compatible with soft top?
I have both tops and want to interchange tops with one headliner if able.
thanks for a great product.
Planning to buy soon based on your answers.

I’d be glad to volunteer as test beta for hard top ( running hard top for winter).
love on Tennessee.

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2018 Wrangler JLU, 2021 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Dirtydog

Any updates on the hard top version? Will the hard top version also be compatible with soft top?
I have both tops and want to interchange tops with one headliner if able.
thanks for a great product.
Planning to buy soon based on your answers.

I’d be glad to volunteer as test beta for hard top ( running hard top for winter).
love on Tennessee.
Not to sure on the hard top version. In order to access all the levers we need to put in access holes. That would require us to add some sort of closures ( IE zippers or Velcro). This will add a quit a bit to the price. If we just cut out holes it won't give the same insulation properties. I have some ideas but I don't know when I will get a chance to get it designed. Still having a hard time getting access to a hard top vehicle

goldfinger12

Outer Banks
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Outer Banks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Installed mine late December. Installation was simple and the updated video was even better than the first.
Drove 250 miles on a combination of Highway and country roads this past weekend and noticed a significant difference in noise and temp.
Highly recommend!
Sponsored