First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Individual switches on each of the lights would have been a nice touch.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's another idea... At the top of the roll bar in the cargo area, there is a accessory ready mounting point (guessing it's for the sound bar?)

When you guys release this, seems like you should be able to add one more light to the rear cargo area that takes advantage of that mount. This way you're getting the four cabin area lights, plus a rear cargo light (of course I would expect the price to go up a bit but not get crazy)

Adding the ability to swap lenses for clear, amber, red, blue, etc And you'll have a highly demanded product for sure

I only ask for a group buy discount for my awesome idea 🤣

Olekz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Excellent suggestion seems like it would be easy to accommodate… Thoughts?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got the idea because the other day I was in my cargo area and I had one of those harbor freight lights with a hook that I hung up there in that accessory spot.

Lit up the back area perfectly. I'm half tempted just to hang that thing up there and call it a day, but it uses batteries and it would be just all around slicker if I could flip a toggle switch and light up the entire Bronco.

https://www.harborfreight.com/light...t-portable-led-worklightflashlight-63878.html

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here's another idea... At the top of the roll bar in the cargo area, there is a accessory ready mounting point (guessing it's for the sound bar?)

When you guys release this, seems like you should be able to add one more light to the rear cargo area that takes advantage of that mount. This way you're getting the four cabin area lights, plus a rear cargo light (of course I would expect the price to go up a bit but not get crazy)

Adding the ability to swap lenses for clear, amber, red, blue, etc And you'll have a highly demanded product for sure

I only ask for a group buy discount for my awesome idea 🤣
Excellent feedback! We are working on a cargo light option so that is already in the works. The ability to change the color of the light seems to be popular, so we will have to discuss internally whether that is something we can make work and how we would go about implementing that if we decide to move forward with it.

Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My body is ready for these lights, and a plus one for the ability to alter the color between white, amber, and red would be an absolute game changer for me with my sleeping baby And camping trips! On the waitlist and looking forward to seeing this come to life.

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Put me down for a set of these lights for my 2022 Badlands. I also will cast a vote for adding the capability to alternate between white or red lens. Sometimes you need to go tactical and having the red lens lighting really helps you find what you need in the truck at night without destroying you night vision in camp.

BCFDLtE13

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in for a set...don't really need/want the color change. A switch on each light to operate independently would be good. Either way...send it.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m guessing you could have these hooked up to come on when the doors open or switched with one of the upfitter switches.

Also what’s that pull cord you used to flip up the top???

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m guessing you could have these hooked up to come on when the doors open or switched with one of the upfitter switches.

Also what’s that pull cord you used to flip up the top???

I think in a previous post they say that pull thing is something that may be coming down the road.

As for the power options, these specifically did a video just to answer all these questions. It's very informative so You might want to take a look

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think in a previous post they say that pull thing is something that may be coming down the road.

As for the power options, these specifically did a video just to answer all these questions. It's very informative so You might want to take a look
I did watch the video. Didn’t see anything about powering to the switches. Guess it shouldn’t be that hard. I haven’t messed with any of the switches yet so we’ll see.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the very first post-

The included plug and play wiring harness makes installation easy, with just one wire to connect under the dash. Once installed, the lights work seamlessly with your OEM dome lights and even dim when turning off- just like stock!

They’ve also said you can run them to an aux switch.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did watch the video. Didn’t see anything about powering to the switches. Guess it shouldn’t be that hard. I haven’t messed with any of the switches yet so we’ll see.
The included harness will allow you to have these come on when any of the doors are opened. There is also a separate pigtail that you can run to your factory upfitter or aftermarket aux switches.
Sponsored