First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unfortunately it doesn't. The switch operates on a CAN signal to trigger the lights which doesn't work with these at the moment.

Wait, so they DON'T tap into the cabin overhead light switch?

They only function when the door opens?

I know an AUX would make them similar to the cabin switch, but then we've got 2 switches for the same thing...

Hmm... Got to think about this one.

What's the cost anyway as I may have missed it?
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Unfortunately it doesn't. The switch operates on a CAN signal to trigger the lights which doesn't work with these at the moment.
That answers my question. So you’re using a door open signal to trigger the lights and not the OEM LIN bus. They will only turn on when a door is opened. Bummer. Sweet lights and mounting solution though.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great product! Should I be concerned running the wiring through/across the side curtain airbags? How will the wiring interfere with deployment of the side curtain airbags? I’d rather have no light than injury during an accident (dramatic, I know, but have to ask). Thank you.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great product! Should I be concerned running the wiring through/across the side curtain airbags? How will the wiring interfere with deployment of the side curtain airbags? I’d rather have no light than injury during an accident (dramatic, I know, but have to ask). Thank you.
You can run the wires above the side airbags where they can’t interfere. I recently ran my rear camera wire up there, everything is very easy to access.

Sponsored

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, so they DON'T tap into the cabin overhead light switch?

They only function when the door opens?

I know an AUX would make them similar to the cabin switch, but then we've got 2 switches for the same thing...

Hmm... Got to think about this one.

What's the cost anyway as I may have missed it?
Yeah this has me on the fence too. I’d want them to act like the builtin cabin lights. Doors + cabin light switch.

IAG does the harness require you to pick one option or the other, or could you connect both to doors and aux to have them come on if either is activated?

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco/2008 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well looks like I'll be sending some more cash your way. I've been wondering when these were coming out. Keep up the good work guys!!

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Crossing fingers…fit bronco raptor?

Sponsored

L&Ebronco

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah this has me on the fence too. I’d want them to act like the builtin cabin lights. Doors + cabin light switch.

IAG does the harness require you to pick one option or the other, or could you connect both to doors and aux to have them come on if either is activated?
Same reason I’m on the fence. Would be nice for them to work w the overhead light switch. Can’t waste an aux switch for just these when they should be able to be triggered w overhead switch. I’ll wait until something can work that way.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will I be able to disable them if I remove the doors like factory?

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same reason I’m on the fence. Would be nice for them to work w the overhead light switch. Can’t waste an aux switch for just these when they should be able to be triggered w overhead switch. I’ll wait until something can work that way.
same here. the main use for me is my daughter in the back seat needing just one light on while we're im driving. I was hoping they'd have a push button on each

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

You can absolutely connect both at the same time. So you can control them by opening the door as normal or by using the switch you've connected to if you want light with the doors closed.
Sponsored