Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IAG Tailgate Hinge System and Reinforcement

Strength You Can Count On

Larger wheels and tires can put additional stress on your Bronco's tailgate, especially when off-roading. Add gear storage and tables and the weight really adds up. Most other tailgate reinforcements on the market simply bolt to the rear of the tailgate and help to distribute the load of a larger wheel to the hinges. Our Tailgate Reinforcement takes that a step further. Not only are we supporting the tailgate itself to stop flexing and shaking by transferring the load into the hinges, we are completely replacing the entire OEM hinge assembly to address the next weakest point in the system. Made of solid cast aluminum, our Tailgate reinforcement is HEAVY-DUTY. The support is designed to seamlessly integrate with the vehicle's existing design, enhancing its overall aesthetic without detracting from its rugged, off-road appearance. Two threaded holes offer mounting points for jerry cans, jacks, antennas, or any number of accessories. We are shooting for a target price of $599.

We would love to hear your thoughts, feedback, and questions!

Ford Bronco New Product Spotlight: IAG Tailgate Reinforcement with Upgraded Hinge Assembly 771A0387
Ford Bronco New Product Spotlight: IAG Tailgate Reinforcement with Upgraded Hinge Assembly 771A0388
Ford Bronco New Product Spotlight: IAG Tailgate Reinforcement with Upgraded Hinge Assembly 771A0393
Ford Bronco New Product Spotlight: IAG Tailgate Reinforcement with Upgraded Hinge Assembly 771A0394
Ford Bronco New Product Spotlight: IAG Tailgate Reinforcement with Upgraded Hinge Assembly 771A0400
Ford Bronco New Product Spotlight: IAG Tailgate Reinforcement with Upgraded Hinge Assembly 771A0404
Ford Bronco New Product Spotlight: IAG Tailgate Reinforcement with Upgraded Hinge Assembly 771A0406

Sponsored

Last edited:

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thats the nicest looking one I've seen yet, and I don't see any branding so I would actually consider buying it. Well done. Are the bolts in the picture what will be used in final product, would like to see them treated black like you did with the steps.

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really like the look of that reinforcement. Is the bolts stainless steel or what? If its not I would like to see either a stainless bolt or a good black coating to prevent any kind of rust!

I will definitely consider this product when I get bigger wheels.

Also please do an install video!

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree with everyone else so far, best looking one to date. Nice job.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice looking product. Can the OEM hinges be removed without paint damage (in case they need to be replaced later for resale)?
Our Broncos have barely any paint in the hinges to begin with but regardless, did not damage the paint upon removal. We are planning on including some protective material to put between the new hinges and the body in order to prevent future damage should you decide to go back to stock.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks pretty good.

The Jerry Can mount, will it be able to carry/hold a 20L (5.3 gal) Wavian Jerry Can?
We are still in process of testing some of our accessories and will release more fitment data as we go along.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thats the nicest looking one I've seen yet, and I don't see any branding so I would actually consider buying it. Well done. Are the bolts in the picture what will be used in final product, would like to see them treated black like you did with the steps.
I really like the look of that reinforcement. Is the bolts stainless steel or what? If its not I would like to see either a stainless bolt or a good black coating to prevent any kind of rust!

I will definitely consider this product when I get bigger wheels.

Also please do an install video!
We will be moving to black hardware on the production version!

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I dig it. Waiting to see an install video!
We will absolutely do an install video. Just as a heads up, this is going to require a second person for installation since the tailgate does need to be removed.

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

IAG Tailgate Hinge System and Reinforcement

Strength You Can Count On

Larger wheels and tires can put additional stress on your Bronco's tailgate, especially when off-roading. Add gear storage and tables and the weight really adds up. Most other tailgate reinforcements on the market simply bolt to the rear of the tailgate and help to distribute the load of a larger wheel to the hinges. Our Tailgate Reinforcement takes that a step further. Not only are we supporting the tailgate itself to stop flexing and shaking by transferring the load into the hinges, we are completely replacing the entire OEM hinge assembly to address the next weakest point in the system. Made of solid cast aluminum, our Tailgate reinforcement is HEAVY-DUTY. The support is designed to seamlessly integrate with the vehicle's existing design, enhancing its overall aesthetic without detracting from its rugged, off-road appearance.​
I'm very interested in something like this, but was hoping you could explain the decision to not extend to the entire spare tire mounting assembly. How does the tire stay mounted flush to the tailgate body panel if one side is lifted off? And how would this protect against the weight of bigger tires and wheels ripping the assembly right from the sheet metal?

If these are addressed in ways I can't tell from the photos, I'd be first in line to get this installed. Thank you!

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am very interested depending on how involved installation is, and if you offer any accessories to mount to it.