Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guys it's like this. You just flip the swinggate upside down and it's tailgate. Uses the attachments where the window attaches, to attach to the body on the bottom when flipped.

tailgate.png

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The tail lights are different from last weeks leak of the black one showing the rear quarter and this one. Probably different trim levels could have different tail lights kind of like the F150.
Those hood tie downs may get distracting on a long trip, Maybe just one in the center would have been a better idea.
Can we talk about the other pics yet?

These new shots have different tail lights than the other pictures I obviously haven’t seen.
Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top tailgate
What’s the scoop here? Can we assume you can get it with painted fenders?

Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top tailgate
You're just seeing different trim levels. The ones today showing the whole vehicle look to be a lower trim with standard headlights and taillights. Whereas the ones from the other day are likely a mid-level trim with LED head/taillights and painted flares.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ironically the LJ is actually a popular build / the wheelbase is considered the perfect compromise by some. Not to mention it tows 3500 like the JKU and JLU.
Yep, and also the earlier CJ Scrambler is a popular build. A buddy of mine has two of them. And on certain terrain the added wheelbase can provide an advantage over short wheelbase. I am not against having the option, just a personal preference, I don't care for the added rear length in terms of looks. And I love driving the shorter wheelbase vehicles, I find they are more sporty and slicker to drive, making turns, maneuvering, parking, etc. I loved my old ultra short wheelbase CJ5. I would only get the longer wheelbase vehicle if for sure I needed the extra cargo/passenger room on a regular basis. Which I am leaning towards, given family of 4 and longer drives to trailheads these days.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You're just seeing different trim levels. The ones today showing the whole vehicle look to be a lower trim with standard headlights and taillights. Whereas the ones from the other day are likely a mid-level trim with LED head/taillights and painted flares.
Can I ask - why aren't LED lights standard on all vehicles? The kid next door bought some low cost LED headlights off ebay for his Mustang. I've got LED on my TJ. LED lights have come far down in cost and for a lot of uses are the standard. Or are vehicle makers still holding them back mainly for use in up-charging to higher end trims?

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I frequently haul dirty/dusty/whatever stuff in the Grand Cherokee so being able to convert the 4 door to a half cab for that kind of stuff would be AWESOME.

Never again will I haul 1,200 lbs of crushed stone piled in the back with the seats down and the windows open. That was a brutal dust storm ...

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A perfect bronco. Please be at least this long of a wheelbase

The new Bronco will almost undoubtedly have a longer than 92" wheelbase. ~96 is the going estimate for the 2 door I believe, same as a JL Wrangler.

Sponsored

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
The new Bronco will almost undoubtedly have a longer than 92" wheelbase. ~96 is the going estimate for the 2 door I believe, same as a JL Wrangler.

the JL wheelbase is 96.8, but looks off. All 2 door jeeps after CJs, to me, don’t look right. The JK 2 doors look horrible, like a geo tracker or Suzuki sidekick. The JLs look better, but still look disproportionate. I’m hoping for a slightly larger wheelbase on the new 2 door bronco, or at least having it look proportionate as the old ones did.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
the JL wheelbase is 96.8, but looks off. All 2 door jeeps after CJs, to me, don’t look right. The JK 2 doors look horrible, like a geo tracker or Suzuki sidekick. The JLs look better, but still look disproportionate. I’m hoping for a slightly larger wheelbase on the new 2 door bronco, or at least having it look proportionate as the old ones did.
Hey! Whatchu got against the sidekick ??

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So any thoughts on what all this cool stuff is going to cost?

DaBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any guesses if we will be able to order one where the "cage" isnt color matched to the rest of the vehicle or just plain old black?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sadly Not A Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Will be an empty nester in the coming years & was all in on the 2 door. I think both look good, but was trying to go “old school”. If this guess that the 4 door can convert to a truck type bed I have to rethink everything. Always loved the 4 door defender 110 truck. This would be a huge game changer for the 2 & 4 door truck lovers. Maybe I’m getting my hopes up for something that won’t happen. If it is a thing could the lower portion be something like the Chevy Avalanche option had. I think a panel flipped up & down or something. Either way I enjoy the info & speculation from everyone. Onward to 03.18.
Sponsored