Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford performance will be selling bead lock rings!
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wonder if you can just screw the bolts back in securely with the top off or if there are plugs for the holes. Just worried about water getting down in there. Might drain I suppose.

Every time I see one of these videos I'm reminded I'm going to need to figure out a way to store the rear roof in the summer...
I would probably just snug the bolts back into the holes. That way you know where they are.

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It won't have the sway bar disconnect nor is it available with a 7spd Manual Transmission and those are important to some people.

I think 99% of the people getting a Badlands with an automatic should get a Black Diamond except for the High and Lux package must-havers <--new term!
Ford knew EXACTLY what they were doing in configuring trim levels and packages. I would 100% be in a BD, but I need to go Badlands to get access to High package and signature head/LED taillights.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would probably just snug the bolts back into the holes. That way you know where they are.
I'll 3D print a Bronco bolt holder for ya if nobody beats me to it.

Edit: Dammit, I just realized I can do that before I get my Bronco and that = work... maybe by this Friday?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll 3D print a Bronco bolt holder for ya if nobody beats me to it.
Sweet! I'll swing by on my way home to pick it up! Wonder if the boss will let me take a 3 week vacation even though I'll have the time...

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Excellent video and I (as well as others) appreciate it very much....especially since I am getting a 2 door Black Diamond (non-squatch) in cyber orange. One thing FORD; I suggest you stop showing things in videos and promotional materials that are not in planes for production. Such as that beautiful 2tone leather. You show the device rail...but dead silence if we will even get it. It would cause less disappointment if you showed things as close to production as possible. Thanks again for the video....we need about one a month to tie us over! ?

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Marine Grade Vinyl. We know that's super important to our customers because they will be living the top off lifestyle"

(yet, it's only offered on two trim levels. :rolleyes:)

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It boggles my mind how much time has been spent talking about bottle openers on the Broncos. Do y'all not have a drawer full of bottle openers like I do? I think the bottle opener sits on my concerns list right below what color the dipstick is. Am I missing something? :geek:
I only drank my beer outta cans when camping or wheeling. That Badlands washout floor likely can't handle expelling glass when you drop that bottle after getting drunk..... err... I mean hitting a hidden stump, a stump I said.

I beg of your pardon officer! :oops:

Addict

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 f150 and 2008 GMC 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It won't have the sway bar disconnect nor is it available with a 7spd Manual Transmission and those are important to some people.

I think 99% of the people getting a Badlands with an automatic should get a Black Diamond except for the High and Lux package must-havers <--new term!
But...what about the led lighting, wouldn't forgive myself for not getting it.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But...what about the led lighting, wouldn't forgive myself for not getting it.
It's all LED, but the "signature" lights look different.