Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Shit talking aside, I'm thankful for all the early adopters because the simple fast is, without all of you making the new Bronco a success there would be no 2023 or 2024!

Really I'm mostly just waiting to see if Ford surprises us with different/better options (Paint/interior colors, Mod top, V8? Etc)
I think there’s very little chance of a v8 outside of a super limited run Hugh priced special edition. CAFE and CARB are conspiring against that. Fords made it pretty well known they are on the power density/turbo path as a bridge to full electric.
Sponsored

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2022 Broncos build between December 8th and April 12th.
And this is purely limited to 2022 Bronco's right?

Because our 2021 was built the week of December 14th... :oops:

BCA

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explore Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea I’m not buying multiple days downtime for a windshield replacement. Windshields are swapped out in a single day. The urethane can be cleaned and the frame primed in under an hour.

Also, I have a crack in the corner of my windshield right now. I wonder how that factors in.
We had the same recall for our Mustang Mach-e and when we took it in in had a crack in the windshield. We had to file an insurance claim to replace the windshield, but ended up not paying the deductible as the recall covered the labor cost of removing and replacing the windshield. They actually sent the vehicle out to an outside company to replace the windshield.

bgcfman

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Honda Accord, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

****What about the recalibration of the windshield electronics … lane changing etc????
Just had my windshield replaced … recalibration was farmed out to a separate company. Same recalibration was done for my wife’s Prius by the dealership.

The owner of the company who did this said that Ford has some kind of “self learning” technology for these optics.

I would love have one if the experts on this site explain this stuff … this stuff is totally interesting to me…
I had to replace the windshield in my 21 due to a rock hitting it. In Florida, our insurance pays for the replacement. Safelite replaced and recalibrated the windshield electronics. No issues after approximately 6 months.

MikeG

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The hell, I was built and shipped like 6/9 (still not delivered) and never got a picture. Ford is the biggest mixed bag ever on a consistent experience.
Mine shipped 6/11, then on 6/23 they sent picture saying it just rolled off assembly line, then dealer called next day saying it was in. Nobody knows what is going on. But after 2 years waiting I finally have it 🎉

Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

****What about the recalibration of the windshield electronics … lane changing etc????
Just had my windshield replaced … recalibration was farmed out to a separate company. Same recalibration was done for my wife’s Prius by the dealership.

The owner of the company who did this said that Ford has some kind of “self learning” technology for these optics.

I would love have one if the experts on this site explain this stuff … this stuff is totally interesting to me…
I know when I relocated my ACC, it was flaky at first, but it seems to have recalibrated itself with self-learning. It is now back to working 100% now.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The hell, I was built and shipped like 6/9 (still not delivered) and never got a picture. Ford is the biggest mixed bag ever on a consistent experience.
picture comes after delivery

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm imagining a stack of recall notices like I had for my Mustang over the airbag recall 🤣 towards the end they started getting fancy with the colors
Mine doesnt leak water or air. They arent touching it.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
mine is getting built this week , so I would hope that issue is resolved .
good luck to the rest of you

Sponsored

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone heard how @fordmotorcompany has been able to blame this on Covid or Webasto?

#firejim
#fomocoshitshow

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone heard how @fordmotorcompany has been able to blame this on Covid or Webasto?

#firejim
#fomocoshitshow
Maybe covid affected the chips they needed hire more competent leaders to do QC, research, and engineering?

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wouldn’t all builds from those dates already have been delivered by this point? Also, if they’re sitting somewhere, wouldn’t they just fix the issue without stopping incoming orders/builds from after the dates in question? I wouldn’t put anything past another Ford screwup, but I’m confused as to why a recall to broncos built would have an effect on future builds.
HAHAH that's really funny. 99% of the 4/4 build week just got moved to built in the last 2 days. That's just my build week.

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

April 13th blend and no notice showing up in my Ford account on a recall. Hopefully across the finish line.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs