Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just looked at this picture above. All the clip does is move the buckle higher on the seat belt. So because the buckle is lower then folks say it's harder to reach the belt? I have a sewn loop on my belts that is about half way down the seat. On my F-150 that same loop is sewn about a 1/3 the way don the seat. On the Bronco you can still grab the webbing and pull it to you. This entire thing smells of govt. over reach.
Sponsored

THE Buckeye Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2021 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I took my WildTrak in today for her first Oil Change (5500mi), 5 tire rotation, and they placed the clip on my belts, so parts must be circulating. Also, I wanted to test drive 1 of 2 Braptors on the lot, I couldn't do that because they have not had the clip installed. I told them I'd take mine off and we test drive, my salesman (whom I trust), said they can only due that once they are sold. WTF?

Ford Bronco Seatbelt Issue Recall + Stop Sale for 2021-2023 Broncos Announced Recall

Last edited:

jakej

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I took my WildTrak in today for her first Oil Change (5500mi), 5 tire rotation, and they placed the clip on my belts, so parts must be circulating. Also, I wanted to test drive 1 of 2 Braptors on the lot, I couldn't do that because they have not had the clip installed. I told them I'd take mine off and we test drive, my salesman (whom I trust), said they can only due that once they are sold. WTF?

Ford Bronco Seatbelt Issue Recall + Stop Sale for 2021-2023 Broncos Announced Recall
@THE Buckeye Bronco can you remove these clips once installed? My dealer called today and asked if I want them to order the clips for me. They told me that they had to install them, couldn't just give them to me to install later (like if I ever want to sell my Bronco).

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This happened on my wife just yesterday. The seatbelt clip got stuck behind the back of the seat.

Fix: just slid the clasp all the way up the seat belt and then over the top of the seat back. Took a whole extra 5 seconds...no recall needed.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@THE Buckeye Bronco can you remove these clips once installed? My dealer called today and asked if I want them to order the clips for me. They told me that they had to install them, couldn't just give them to me to install later (like if I ever want to sell my Bronco).
Looks like they just snap together in that picture so should be removable.

Sponsored

THE Buckeye Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2021 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's because of it being a safety item. I just was trying to get the chance to drive the Braptor, as I am interested in the vehicle.