First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Except his dealer said that "Ford will not accept orders on a 2 door." Doesn't seem like the dealer is trying to keep a cap on their 2 door orders due to a known allocation constraint. Instead, it sounds like the sales rep didn't pay full attention at the sales meeting and is passing on half true info.

Big difference between not being allowed and we don't have any more allocations.

And both are a far cry from "Ford isn't building any" 2 doors.
Ford is not allowing me to order a two door.
Sponsored

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems low, I hear lots of dealers will match kbb. Private sale lists mine with a median price of 58k as of today.

IMG_20230327_112942.jpg
I just looked up my Bronco on KBB and it came up the same as this. Gobsmacked! And yet I see 2 doors advertised retail for less than this valuation. I'm a bit skeptical, or we 2 door owners made the correct choice over the more door version.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

glad to have one of each. No more ordering Broncos for me.

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We had a loaded up 4 door on order foe almost 2 years. After getting the Ford email suggesting dropping options to get built we reevaluated it and decide to slash our build but salvage our private offer money and our reservation. We reordered a 2 door big bend with a manual and the price was about 60% of our 4 door. At the time I felt like we were sacrificing, but now I feel like a genius, 😆

Sponsored

LostCoast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq5, Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went to the dealership in person today because I didn't trust them to put my order in, as we had an issue with a build order before. Confirmed via email from Ford they've received my order for 2 Door Black Diamond. Had to settle for the 10-spd as it would not allow me to move forward with the manual trans selected.

ecomguy

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 etron
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Had to settle for the 10-spd as it would not allow me to move forward with the manual trans selected.
Thanks for confirming that… hadn’t seen this clearly stated anywhere else (including my salesperson, who I’ve been hounding almost daily for the last week). I’ll have to mull over whether to try to get a 2 DR MT on the open market or to order a Wrangler instead. Waiting an extra 6 months+ just to submit an order is a bit longer than I’m willing to wait.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door manual BL at Mullinax of central FL with a nice ADM.

9DF38A04-68A2-4ACB-9316-ED7F4758E807.png

LostCoast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq5, Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for confirming that… hadn’t seen this clearly stated anywhere else (including my salesperson, who I’ve been hounding almost daily for the last week). I’ll have to mull over whether to try to get a 2 DR MT on the open market or to order a Wrangler instead. Waiting an extra 6 months+ just to submit an order is a bit longer than I’m willing to wait.
There are a few Base 2 Doors local to me here South Florida with no markup. I could not find a 2 Door Black Diamond with or without a manual, that wasn't marked up. I knew like everyone else that the manual was constrained for this order bank opening, but I would rather take my chances and try in person before I took the word of a sales person/Ford. If I could have somehow got it in the system, I'd have been kicking myself not to try, thats why I had to go in person and see it with my own eyes. My sales person was great. But I had issues on a order before that I wasn't about to let happen to me twice, or at least try and mitigate it happening to me. I can live with the auto for now, if it gets built.

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Cars.com is money when it comes to finding stuff near you.

Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
My biggest fear is that my 23 won't have the quality of my 21 (I was truly fortunate). However, it's scheduled to be built on a Thursday, like my last Bronco.
How many miles you at now? Trading the 21 on the 23? 23 a similar spec?

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Texted my sales guy today. I have a four door, but want to add a two door. It looks likes Ford isn’t building any.
My dealer ordered one for me today, to replace the order they screwed up when they converted my order to 23MY (was supposed to be Advanced). Hopefully you were able to get an order in somewhere for a 2-door.

Order 2.JPG

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a 2 door Heritage edition this afternoon with conformation email
Ford Bronco No 2 Door Orders According to Dealer Screenshot_20230327_135624_Outlook
Geez, your redacted confirmation email looks like an obscene Rorschach inkblot test.
Sponsored