Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mabbet mudflaps. I considered RokBlokz and Gatorback. Since a lot of my trail mods were big $$, I figured the Mabbets "will do." I got them on a false sale of about $140. Sure enough, snapped one on the medium-rated Ma Bell trail in Northampton, Mass. Looking online, I saw a set of identical no-names (iAG sells them, too) for about $60, and ordered them, since the best replacement I could find was front pair for $80. "Heck--I'll replace the broken one and have three spares!" I figuired.

So I'm replacing the broken one, and it hits me: "I'm going to keep replacing these stupid things and just get more mad at myself." So I ordered a set of RokBlokz, and am very pleased with them. I take them off for seriously rocky trails, and they bend enough for the occasional obstacle on a less challenging trail.

Epilogue: I gave the six flaps (set of four + two additional rears), plus two sets of hardware, to a street-Bronco owner in NYC. They now have a home where they truly belong.
I also thought the Mabett flaps were butt. I have Rokblokz on the front of Mustang and Rekgen on the Bronco. The Rokblokz are better made, but I like how the Rekgen attach too.

By far it's the tailgate table for me. Never use it. Eventually I'm going to take it off and design a molle panel to replace the original plastic vent.
I use mine so seldom, I forgot about it when I did my reply to this thread. I do use it as a molle though, but never open it.
919.jpg
Does the Ford tailgate table rattle? I'm pretty satisfied with the lack of rattling in my Bronco, so I've been avoided adding any molle stuff like this.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also thought the Mabett flaps were butt. I have Rokblokz on the front of Mustang and Rekgen on the Bronco. The Rokblokz are better made, but I like how the Rekgen attach too.
I'd like to see pictures if you can share. I like the offset bracket and don't care for the Rokblokz look. I'm not even considering the plastic molded mud guards (can't really call them flaps) readily available from Amazon, IAG, Mabett, etc.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd like to see pictures if you can share. I like the offset bracket and don't care for the Rokblokz look. I'm not even considering the plastic molded mud guards (can't really call them flaps) readily available from Amazon, IAG, Mabett, etc.
You may not be a big fan of these either then. Actually sounds like Gatorbacks are what you're looking for. There was a pic of them posted earlier in the thread.

Ford Bronco No Ragrets- which mod do you wish you hadn’t? 1704635805260

Here is the post w/Gatorbacks. They're pricey but seem to fit what you're talking about.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...you-wish-you-hadn’t.86769/page-2#post-2127052

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Worst mod for me was the plastic tray that replaces the mesh bags on the lower front door,it hit my shin and made me feel squished . Gave it to a buddy good riddance.
IAG's is a soft rubber that flexes. I put mine in and I'm 6'2" and like to sprawl out. I feel it, but it hasn't been annoying at all.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Part 2:
IAG rear cup holder.
At the time it was ideally and assumed the best thing since Coors.
however-even when “secured” via the magnet and the pins, it has come loose both on trails (sending the Big Gulp Fanta flying), and even just on a regular exit ramp with a Yeti or (especially) one of the fancy Stanley’s like my daughter has.
I want to try another version/brand.
Having them is great, but at the same time I’d like for it to stay put on the road.
On trails…you kinda sign up for it.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Part 2:
IAG rear cup holder.
At the time it was ideally and assumed the best thing since Coors.
however-even when “secured” via the magnet and the pins, it has come loose both on trails (sending the Big Gulp Fanta flying), and even just on a regular exit ramp with a Yeti or (especially) one of the fancy Stanley’s like my daughter has.
I want to try another version/brand.
Having them is great, but at the same time I’d like for it to stay put on the road.
On trails…you kinda sign up for it.
I've got the Mabett version. Works fine.
Slips up and out when I need it to (folding the rears forward).
I can't imagine it coming off on a typical trail.
If it did, the beverage would be coming out LONG before that anyways!! LOL

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

miko2367

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds like you're using some weird ass accessories...shouldn't have to slide anything on from the end. It's a picatinny. Just clamp and go, or use the center slots and a bolt.
I bought the smooth rail from them and not the picatinny rail.. Thanks for the input..!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does the Ford tailgate table rattle? I'm pretty satisfied with the lack of rattling in my Bronco, so I've been avoided adding any molle stuff like this.
Mine does not rattle, even with the stuff bungied to it. I have my "Bronco Flag' wadded up between it, but I don't think it does anything. I do have other stuff loose in the back tools etc. that does a bit. Which reminds me of another ragert: Bartect grab handles with the hard grip, off road they swing back and forth banging into the roll bar. Paracord would be better.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You may not be a big fan of these either then. Actually sounds like Gatorbacks are what you're looking for. There was a pic of them posted earlier in the thread.

Ford Bronco No Ragrets- which mod do you wish you hadn’t? 1704635805260

Here is the post w/Gatorbacks. They're pricey but seem to fit what you're talking about.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/no-ragrets-which-mod-do-you-wish-you-hadn’t.86769/page-2#post-2127052
Thanks for the photo. I was thinking that you opted for their universal offset bracket by Rekgen. I was aware of the Gatorbacks but dang there is a Bronco tax/premium.

JDRossTex

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've only had my Bronco for a few weeks. Based on reading all the posts about rocks scratching up the paint on the doors from being kicked up by the Sas tires, I ordered the IAG front mudflaps only and put them on yesterday. I'm trying to get used to it and give myself some time to get used to the aesthetics, but it's honestly bothering the SH*T out of me. I just don't like the way they look. I'm weighing the aesthetic qualities vs. the risk of my paint getting scratched. Not sure what I'll do.
Sponsored