Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

sort of, except not at all.
Disc man was the life of the party. The Bella of the ball. The something something.

1625106976913.jpeg

I present to you… DIIIIIIIIIIIISKMAN. Not to be confused with dick man. He’s a totally different person.

Imagine having access to such amazing technology as portable music. Revolutionary.
Yes, but what was the fist is the ....
Ford Bronco No such thing as a dumb question. maxresdefault

And they were not cheap!!!!!
Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

is the only way to get mid pack and manual with the badlands?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
sort of, except not at all.
Disc man was the life of the party. The Bella of the ball. The something something.

Ford Bronco No such thing as a dumb question. maxresdefault

I present to you… DIIIIIIIIIIIISKMAN. Not to be confused with dick man. He’s a totally different person.

Imagine having access to such amazing technology as portable music. Revolutionary.
Sounds amazing!

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 , 2020 F150, 1934, 1948, 1958 , 1966
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder how many voice commands have to be given to place a Bluetooth call... in my Titan, it's two but I can cut them short by hitting the call button. In my wife's Pacifica, it takes several seconds because I have to listen to a dissertation. Anybody have experience with Ford sync in general and Sync 4 specifically?

I have it in my F150 and once you get the required syntax lingo down, it's pretty easy.
Once your phone book loads after entering, push the button and say" call Chris mobile " , it says "which chris mobile ?" line xxx? if you have more than one. Then you respond with the line number and she says "calling Chris on mobile" It gets faster when you clean up your phone book in the cell phone. Don't have a Chris multiple times. Name each one. Call Chris "Last Name" . So for my wife , I say "call my wife" and it automatically states calling wife. Fast and easy.

Last edited:

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ok here's one: does the AC stop working when the start/stop function turns off the car? I know the radio stays on. what about whatever you have pugged into the cig lighter? or the fridge in the back?
From experience in my f150, AC stays on but not quite as cold and reduced air output.

Sponsored

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If there is a draw of current, the ASS will be disabled. One of the workarounds to disable it (other than pushing the button each time) was described by @AzScorpion where he used a plug-in air freshener to disable the ASS function.
You said ASS.. TWICE 😬

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Weird, you’ve only been here 2 weeks and you know this has been asked and answered huh?
Buddy, you need to get a life. You try and start a problem every thread. Stop obsessing over me, and act like an adult. You’re not as smart as you think.
😂🤣

Hi all,

Long time lurker, brand new member. I’ve been browsing the forums since I made my reservation in July of 2020. Since I finally have a build date, I figured I’d make an account, so I can talk with other owners about our rigs. I’m very excited to see how everyone customizes these Broncos given their modularity. I’m hoping the aftermarket provides a lot of cool accessories and solutions.
Hoping to see you all on the road soon!

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A lot. From what I can tell, it bumps up your vehicle weight from about 4,400lb to a bit over 5,000lb. The Bronco is already 300lb heavier than a similar Wrangler across all trims and before Sasquatch.

This info is from TFL on YouTube in their recent video going over the acceleration of the Bronco 2.3.
Sasquatch adds 600lbs to a package? That sounds a little high. I think it’s closer to 300 lbs? But you could be right as well.

base 2 Door 2.7 auto weight in at 4458
An OBX 2 Door 2.7 auto weighs in at 4557.9
A WT 2 Door 2.7 auto weighs in at 4749.1 - 191.2

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sasquatch adds 600lbs to a package? That sounds a little high. I think it’s closer to 300 lbs? But you could be right as well.
Im a little surprised by that number as well, but its what TFL just said on their latest video on the acceleration of the Bronco. They were stressing those numbers quite a bit.

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im a little surprised by that number as well, but its what TFL just said on their latest video on the acceleration of the Bronco. They were stressing those numbers quite a bit.
I love TFL. This is the one time I hope they’re misspoken... or else my BaseSquatch is gonna weigh a lot more than originally thought 😝

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love TFL. This is the one time I hope they’re misspoken... or else my BaseSquatch is gonna weigh a lot more than originally thought 😝
The good news there is they said that the 2.3L was the engine to get. All the power you needed. 2.7L is overkill.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A couple of early posts infer that Jeep owners remove their bolts in the spring and install them in the fall. Nice! We'll need a third-party kit to afford that benefit, or we'll be rebolting our doors between rides.
All I know is that it will take me 1/2 the time to remove my doors compared to the majority of Bronco owners. 2D for the win!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buddy, you need to get a life. You try and start a problem every thread. Stop obsessing over me, and act like an adult. You’re not as smart as you think.
😂🤣
Nope, I’m smarter. Every thread? You’ve only been here for 2 weeks, I don’t even know who you are Mr. Chickens from Colorado! It’s funny you brought up the adult thing, I’ve always assumed you were a 12 year old girl with your obsession with puke emojis.
Sponsored