Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lol
You asked a question, i answered and you dont believe the answer,
Funny!!
Not sure what part you don't think I believe? I certainly believe it handled the mild trails set up by Ford as you stated and as all the videos show. Are you saying there were trails there that the badlands with disco could handle that the other broncos without couldn't?
Sponsored

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure what part you don't think I believe? I certainly believe it handled the mild trails set up by Ford as you stated and as all the videos show. Are you saying there were trails there that the badlands with disco could handle that the other broncos without couldn't?
I'm laughing at the fact that I was there and drove the vehicle for two days and you're going by videos you saw I find that amusing

You are also asking questions very subjective what do you classify as mild what do you classify as severe.

Also a big thing you need to take in to consideration Is two dimensional video cannot give you perspective of what a trail really looks like.

But to answer your last question yes the vehicles with the disconnect usually did not have to engage the lockers to go up certain sections where the people without the disconnect did have to use lockers so it does make a difference again it's all about traction available to you and the vehicle

Sandfreak

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's a question that Google search couldn't answer.
Do the seat belts have a height adjustment on the piller for both front and back seats?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it true that if you don’t use it you lose it?

Sponsored

BackcountryBirds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm laughing at the fact that I was there and drove the vehicle for two days and you're going by videos you saw I find that amusing

You are also asking questions very subjective what do you classify as mild what do you classify as severe.

Also a big thing you need to take in to consideration Is two dimensional video cannot give you perspective of what a trail really looks like.

But to answer your last question yes the vehicles with the disconnect usually did not have to engage the lockers to go up certain sections where the people without the disconnect did have to use lockers so it does make a difference again it's all about traction available to you and the vehicle
Thank you. That's the kind of info I haven't been able to find. I would love to drive one myself, hope Ford gets on that soon. I'm either going cheap trim and squatch or expensive badlands/badlands squatch. Don't care about much other than off-road performance for the money. So trying to determine in my mind how much the sway bar disco is worth to me, versus manually disconnecting or doing without. It's like a $10k+ difference so the more info the better.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dumb Question (because it’s been answered before, but I can’t find it using the search bar):

How much extra weight does the Sasquatch Package add to a trim? I know it differs based on which trim. But let’s say how much would it add to a Base Bronco? And how much would it add to a Badlands?
A lot. From what I can tell, it bumps up your vehicle weight from about 4,400lb to a bit over 5,000lb. The Bronco is already 300lb heavier than a similar Wrangler across all trims and before Sasquatch.

This info is from TFL on YouTube in their recent video going over the acceleration of the Bronco 2.3.

Sponsored

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you. That's the kind of info I haven't been able to find. I would love to drive one myself, hope Ford gets on that soon. I'm either going cheap trim and squatch or expensive badlands/badlands squatch. Don't care about much other than off-road performance for the money. So trying to determine in my mind how much the sway bar disco is worth to me, versus manually disconnecting or doing without. It's like a $10k+ difference so the more info the better.
Your welcome
I totally understand your dilemma But for my 2 cents worth after what I saw the last 2 days If you're going to do low speed technical 4 wheeling where you need the articulation the best way to get it out of an IFS is with the disconnect

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dumb Question (because it’s been answered before, but I can’t find it using the search bar):

How much extra weight does the Sasquatch Package add to a trim? I know it differs based on which trim. But let’s say how much would it add to a Base Bronco? And how much would it add to a Badlands?
Weird, you’ve only been here 2 weeks and you know this has been asked and answered huh?

Ford Bronco No such thing as a dumb question. 1625106809452

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s a disc man? Is it like a knockoff IPod?
What’s a disc man? Is it like a knockoff IPod?
sort of, except not at all.
Disc man was the life of the party. The Bella of the ball. The something something.

Ford Bronco No such thing as a dumb question. 1625106976913

I present to you… DIIIIIIIIIIIISKMAN. Not to be confused with dick man. He’s a totally different person.

Imagine having access to such amazing technology as portable music. Revolutionary.
Sponsored