Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I updated my order on the 18th and also have yet to get an email from Ford. My order page does show the correct options such as eruption green, though.

1635191276208.png
Interesting my page still says ordering with dealer. I confirmed my order over a week ago.
Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I'm a July 14 reservation holder who did not get my 21 order filled. I sent my 22 build order to my dealer last Monday (Oct 18th) and he emailed me back the order summary to verify it. Everything looked good so he entered the order.

My question is that I have not received an order confirmation email from Ford yet on my 22 order (a week later)? I asked my dealer about it last Friday and he said Ford's system is probably bogged down with orders right now but I would get an email soon. Has anyone else had problems getting their 22 Ford confirmation email?
Ford converted my ‘21 to a ‘22 and sent me a confirmation email last week. Who knows when I’ll see my Bronco delivered.

rfawbush

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Subaru STI/1979 Ford Courier
Your Bronco Model
Base
I placed mine on 10/13. Got the confirmation email from Ford the following Tuesday, 10/19.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I sat down with the dealer on 10/23 about 11am. Got a confirmation email from Ford at 2:17 pm on the same day.

ford confirm.PNG
Ford Bronco Nov 1 Update - 2022 order confirmation email from Ford 3FBAB8EA-E5C7-46D8-B4CA-80A661EFC15C

Got this last Tuesday, 10/18. My original order date was 3/2/21.
Ford Bronco Nov 1 Update - 2022 order confirmation email from Ford 3FBAB8EA-E5C7-46D8-B4CA-80A661EFC15C

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm a July 14 reservation holder who did not get my 21 order filled. I sent my 22 build order to my dealer last Monday (Oct 18th) and he emailed me back the order summary to verify it. Everything looked good so he entered the order.

My question is that I have not received an order confirmation email from Ford yet on my 22 order (a week later)? I asked my dealer about it last Friday and he said Ford's system is probably bogged down with orders right now but I would get an email soon. Has anyone else had problems getting their 22 Ford confirmation email?
I had my order updated last Thursday. I received the email 5 minutes later.

Sponsored

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mgro

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have two orders at different dealers (trust issues? Hedging my bets?) submitted both the day that MY ‘22 ordering opened up. Received one email right away, the other came in today. No idea why, but I wouldn’t worry unless you haven’t received one by the 28th… but I know about as much about ford’s process as Jon snow…

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m with ya brother. Sent mine in over a week ago. Im pretty sure because im at a high volume dealer they take all their orders in and submit everything at once. Seems to be how they did it for the 21 deadline as well. That said i did talk to them and they told me in writing:

1. Their “build team” is working on submitting all MY22 orders and there are a lot.
2. Anyone pushed from 21 to 22 is being prioritized to have their orders put in first.
3. Price protection will be honored.
4. Allocation will not be an issue for their dealership (very high Volume)
5. They were strikingly confident that I would take possession of my vehicle no later than end of Summer next year possibly Spring. (Im allocation 81 at the dealership with a oct 2020 reservation- BL-hardtop-2.7-SAS- only thing i changed was the color.

if they make all that happen Ill be happy.

BESKAR4

Badlands
First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an email on 10/19 telling me my order had been updated- I had not talked with my dealer as of yet. I called dealer and went over it on 10/20 and got a confirmation order from Ford 10/21.

Wampa

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang, Lancer Evolution 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got an order update email from Ford on the 19th, and called in to the dealer today to update my order (Base ManSquatch). About an hour later I got another order update email, along with an order confirmation email, both from Ford.

Dealer confirmed priority code 10.
2dr Base, 7spd, Sasquatch Pkg, Green. No additional options apart from auxiliary switches.

Sponsored

YagersBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t received my confirmation email from Ford either. I went in the day before the bank opened and put my deposit down. I had to call my dealer a few times to follow up. I went in and was able to see the order placed in the system. They updated my priority code from 99 to 19 in front of me but I’m hearing that Priority code 10 will get you it sooner! I made my reservation on 7/19 and went in the first day of the 2021 reservations to place but hold my order for a 2022 back in January.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I submitted my final build to order on the morning of 10/19. I got my confirmation email from Ford a few hours later.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford converted my ‘21 to a ‘22 and sent me a confirmation email last week. Who knows when I’ll see my Bronco delivered.
So far as we've seen, Ford doesn't convert anything. It gets 99ed and it's up to you to work with the dealer to create a new order then the dealer changes the code and submits the order. Perhaps the dealer just did it without talking to you? We've definitely heard that story here.

Last edited:

Jeep4bronco86

Badlands
First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm In Vancouver, Canada - and this is all I can see when I log into Ford.ca. Dealer said they placed the order...I haven't received any confirmation emails, etc. I have such little confidence in them at this stage. This whole thing has been a shit show...

Ford Bronco Nov 1 Update - 2022 order confirmation email from Ford Resoooo.JPG

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why do some of us get a rendered image of the Bronco we're ordering in our email and some don't? Even though we've seen em, I want it in my email too damn it! Haha
Sponsored