Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This does not compute. Please help me understand why??
That's like saying "NO" to 95% of the potential buyers of a product like this.
Yeah it’s tough, I really like the look of the hinge when I saw it in a SEMA video and thought about buying it when it come out to future proof but now idk what to do. I kinda still want the hinge but will it work with other reinforced tire carriers? Or do they all come with hinges.
Sponsored

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I need this for a Sasquatch. What a bummer.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait, it doesn't fit a 35" wheel from a Sasquatch package and my current stock one does. But it fits a 40" tire that's not bead lock? Why spend the money? I wanted Havoc's sliders when they were on sale during Black Friday because they were middle price from the cheaper ones and the more expensive sliders, but they had no date of availability.

I wanted a few Havoc's products but none were available for my 2 door or out of stock now they bring this? If I were to go bigger tire wise I'd go for a swing out tire mount bumper combination where it's mounted on the rear bumper.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If backspacing is the actual problem, a single wheel spacer might be a fix. But that's pretty dumb. Too bad Havoc abandoned their thread and left everyone to wonder about such a strange stipulation.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If backspacing is the actual problem, a single wheel spacer might be a fix. But that's pretty dumb. Too bad Havoc abandoned their thread and left everyone to wonder about such a strange stipulation.
That’s the most frustrating thing, like communication is the most important thing on a forum.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Too bad Havoc abandoned their thread and left everyone to wonder about such a strange stipulation.
That’s the most frustrating thing, like communication is the most important thing on a forum.
I agree that clarification is in order, but it is a weekend.

I realize we live in a “I want it now” world and that most people are constantly glued to their smart phone screens.

But, do you suppose maybe they are a traditional business and possibly have gone home for the weekend? Or maybe out wheeling?

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I realize we live in a “I want it now” world and that most people are constantly glued to their smart phone screens.

But, do you suppose maybe they are a traditional business and possibly have gone home for the weekend? Or maybe out wheeling?
Then why post some half assed teaser?
Ford Bronco NOW AVAILABLE: HD Tire Carrier from Havoc! IMG_1648

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah this is their responsibility, maybe wait to post till Monday so you have time to respond. Waiting till the end of the week and dropping something is what you do when you know people will be disappointed or you hope people will forget you didn’t reply to them by the time the next week rolls around.

Sponsored

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their website states that "The HD Tailgate Hinge and HD Wheel Mount are available for individual purchase and are capable of being run independently from one another!"

Its the HD Wheel Mount, that isn't compatible with Stock Beadlock Capable wheels. But no such exclusion is stated for the Hinge itself. So you can get the hinge and mount the stock tire mount on it to accommodate the factory beadlock capable wheels. At least that's my understanding of it. I have the optional badlands beadlock capable wheels and don't plan on changing them out. I am planning to go larger tires in the near future and would like the reassurance of this carrier.

The next question would be what excludes the Sasquatch package OR factory beadlock wheels. The wheel offset for the Optional badlands beadlocks, is different than the sasquatch beadlock. So it seems to me that wheel offset is not the limiting factor.

Last edited:
OP
OP
HavocOffroad

HavocOffroad

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Havoc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi All,

Here to answer a few questions. The issue with the fitment on the Sasquatch package arises with the camera housing. The SASQUATCH package has a longer camera housing to accommodate the bead-locks so we engineered a new housing. This option will be available shortly AND will be included with ALL of the HD Wheel Mounts and HD Tire Carrier Kits.

As for the hinge (HFB-05-020, mesh plate) this is installed by the customer. You can have the mesh plate painted or powder coated to match the Bronco, or painted/powder coated as desired accent color; OR left off completely. This hinge is sold separately if you only want the hinge, and is compatible with all packages and OE wheel mounts. This acts as a molle panel and can be color matched or left as it.

Lastly, the spare tire mount has adjustments to angle tire as desired.

Ford Bronco NOW AVAILABLE: HD Tire Carrier from Havoc! HFB

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi All,

Here to answer a few questions. The issue with the fitment on the Sasquatch package arises with the camera housing. The SASQUATCH package has a longer camera housing to accommodate the bead-locks so we engineered a new housing. This option will be available shortly AND will be included with ALL of the HD Wheel Mounts and HD Tire Carrier Kits.

As for the hinge (HFB-05-020, mesh plate) this is installed by the customer. You can have the mesh plate painted or powder coated to match the Bronco, or painted/powder coated as desired accent color; OR left off completely. This hinge is sold separately if you only want the hinge, and is compatible with all packages and OE wheel mounts. This acts as a molle panel and can be color matched or left as it.

Lastly, the spare tire mount has adjustments to angle tire as desired.

Ford Bronco NOW AVAILABLE: HD Tire Carrier from Havoc! HFB
This is the perfect reply, thank you so much!

EGSquatched

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2dr Base Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does the weight rating come from the Tailgate Hinge, Tire Mount or a combination of both?

I’d think the Hinge only and would prefer just that, but your website isn’t clear so I figured I’d ask.

OP
OP
HavocOffroad

HavocOffroad

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Havoc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the weight rating come from the Tailgate Hinge, Tire Mount or a combination of both?

I’d think the Hinge only and would prefer just that, but your website isn’t clear so I figured I’d ask.
@EGSquatched the weight rating comes from the hinge itself.
Sponsored