Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Havoc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know you guys will be excited about this one! The brand new 6" kit is in stock and shipping now!
SAVE 15% for a limited time as well!

Seen here on our SEMA build from 2021. Post pictures if you get one!

Product link: https://havocoffroad.com/p/superlift-6-basic-lift-kits

Ford Bronco 6″ Lift Kit Now Available From Havoc Offroad e65ae7471cf68ae8d6a69fe02d703a19

Ford Bronco 6″ Lift Kit Now Available From Havoc Offroad HFB-02-001_Steel_Bender_Front_C

Ford Bronco 6″ Lift Kit Now Available From Havoc Offroad HFB-04-001_d

Ford Bronco 6″ Lift Kit Now Available From Havoc Offroad HFB-04-001_f

b7dd71e4-3710-460b-b8ee-10772d11090c-png-png.png

407_1041881846643246_2030228426247133210_n-jpg-jpg.jpg

8017_260937036047977_2805426744270482553_n-jpg-jpg.jpg

229_3013907828847189_4340888969817370951_n-jpg-jpg.jpg

38422_995898491141343_329011459630128729_n-jpg-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

alfiefmc

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands - 23 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmmm, interesting......

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you show details and pictures of the diff drop? Like driveshaft CV angle, or clearance to the frame crossmember.

That is what I am most interested to see considering there have been reported issues with others.

Edit: I see from the instructions that you actually cut the crossmember, interesting. I figured that was necessary but wasnt sure if kits like this would actually suggest that. I would prefer if the drop bracket was a unified piece rather than two sections. Like a bedplate in comparison to a main bearing cap.

Last edited:

danimalbronco

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you show details and pictures of the diff drop? Like driveshaft CV angle, or clearance to the frame crossmember.

That is what I am most interested to see considering there have been reported issues with others.

Edit: I see from the instructions that you actually cut the crossmember, interesting. I figured that was necessary but wasnt sure if kits like this would actually suggest that. I would prefer if the drop bracket was a unified piece rather than two sections. Like a bedplate in comparison to a main bearing cap.
Are you referring to the cross member drop brackets? 2 separate brackets for those is universal, be hard pressed to find a lift that was 1 piece for front/rear crossmember

Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What size tires are the ones on the blue Bronco from Superlift's website?

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you referring to the cross member drop brackets? 2 separate brackets for those is universal, be hard pressed to find a lift that was 1 piece for front/rear crossmember
Yes, Hard pressed is my specialty ;) I've never bought a cradle drop, but I'm not surprised. Regardless, if I bought/made one, and cut my frame you bet i'd be welding it up one piece.

OP
OP
HavocOffroad

HavocOffroad

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Havoc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No Sasquatch love? 😞

We have some additional images that might help with what you are questioning on that setup and design.

Here is the way we mount the diff on the Bronco. Three strong mounts built into the crossmembers, extremely well built for strength and to guard against failures. Looking at some other options in comparison there are kits that have brackets that could bend/break under offroad load and that is why ours is engineered the way it is. Hope that helps!
Ford Bronco 6″ Lift Kit Now Available From Havoc Offroad Bronco Rear Diff Mount.JPG
Ford Bronco 6″ Lift Kit Now Available From Havoc Offroad Bronco Diff Mounts.JPG
rear
Ford Bronco 6″ Lift Kit Now Available From Havoc Offroad Bronco Diff Mounts on rear crossmember.JPG

front
Ford Bronco 6″ Lift Kit Now Available From Havoc Offroad Bronco Diff Mount on front crossmember (002).JPG

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have some additional images that might help with what you are questioning on that setup and design.

Here is the way we mount the diff on the Bronco. Three strong mounts built into the crossmembers, extremely well built for strength and to guard against failures. Looking at some other options in comparison there are kits that have brackets that could bend/break under offroad load and that is why ours is engineered the way it is. Hope that helps!
Ford Bronco 6″ Lift Kit Now Available From Havoc Offroad Bronco Diff Mount on front crossmember (002).JPG
rear

front
Appreciate the feedback, I definitely like that the Diff is mounted to the crossmember now instead of that little bracket. At least way easier to deal with.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So aside of steering rack issues, this kit addresses all the other failure issues of lifting a bronco?

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So aside of steering rack issues, this kit addresses all the other failure issues of lifting a bronco?
What issues are you referring to? If you are worried about CV articulation or plunge, thats what the diff drop addresses.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think thats nearly impossible. Once lifted geometry is changed from stock. Pay to play.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What issues are you referring to? If you are worried about CV articulation or plunge, thats what the diff drop addresses.
Yeah the CVs popping was one of the issues I remember reading about. I thought there were a couple other things, But maybe not.
Sponsored