Havoc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco NOW AVAILABLE: HD Tire Carrier from Havoc! HFB-05-019_lifestyle_h
Ford Bronco NOW AVAILABLE: HD Tire Carrier from Havoc! HFB-05-019_lifestyle_k

Enhance the capability of your Bronco with the HD Tire Carrier from HAVOC Offroad. This carrier is designed to provide strength and stability for carrying oversized spare tires. Its diecast aluminum hinge assembly and heavy-duty steel plate wheel mount, finished with a durable black powder coat, ensure structural reinforcement and resistance to vibrations during intense off-road adventures.

With the HD Tire Carrier, you can confidently accommodate up to a 40" diameter spare tire/wheel combination. The carrier's adjustable positioning and smooth, one-handed tailgate operation offer convenience and ease of use. Plus, you won't have to compromise on accessory storage as it comes with built-in attachment points for CB antennas, off-road jack mounts, and license relocation brackets.

The HD Tire Carrier is compatible with most aftermarket and OE rear bumpers, as well as factory 3rd brake lights and rear-facing cameras. Trust in the quality of HAVOC Offroad with their reliable design and enjoy the peace of mind provided by their product's compatibility and durability.

(Does NOT fit models equipped with Sasquatch package OR factory beadlock wheels).

FEATURES
  • Rugged aluminum hinge casting paired with heavy-duty steel wheel mount finished w/ durable matte black powder coat
  • Fully-adjustable wheel mount allows for angled spare mounting and a variety of bumper fitment scenarios
  • Compatible with most aftermarket & OE bumpers, rear-facing camera, and 3rd brake light equipment (excludes Sasquatch models)

You can purchase the HD Tire Carrier at www.havocoffroad.com. The HD Tailgate Hinge and HD Wheel Mount are also available for individual purchase and are capable of being run independently from one another!

Ford Bronco NOW AVAILABLE: HD Tire Carrier from Havoc! 20230207 Havoc HD Cast Tailgate Hinge and Wheel Mount on Bronco LS 012 (1)
Ford Bronco NOW AVAILABLE: HD Tire Carrier from Havoc! HFB-05-019_lifestyle_
Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
(Does NOT fit models equipped with Sasquatch package OR factory beadlock wheels).
This does not compute. Please help me understand why??
That's like saying "NO" to 95% of the potential buyers of a product like this.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about Sasquatch package with aftermarket wheels?

Is it the backspacing that makes it not compatible with Sasquatch wheels?

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also, can you get it without the silver grate? That thing looks super awkward.
Looks like it screws on so I’d think it’s easily removable.

Sponsored

Higgspeed

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 F-100 / 72 F-250 / 97 F-250 / 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I assume the factory backspacing pushes the tire too close to the tailgate or this HD Tire Carrier. I'm thinking of just purchasing just the hinge component (leaving the silver Havoc molle panel off) an using my factory spare tire mount. :unsure:

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure it's the backspacing on the Sasquatch package wheels, but this is for greater than Sasquatch wheel and tire packages... up to 40" tires. That's the target market and not stockers and I dig it!

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They angled look makes it look like it's falling off.

Barny227

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 wrangler jk
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Weird on why it wouldn't fit Sasquatch wheel and tire combination. I would imagine the tire carrier should be adjustable to fit most anything that is out there. I like the idea of the cast aluminum hinge piece. I don't like how in the one picture the tire is sitting at an angle compared to the tailgate.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure it's the backspacing on the Sasquatch package wheels, but this is for greater than Sasquatch wheel and tire packages... up to 40" tires. That's the target market and not stockers and I dig it!
They don’t say “No Sasquatch with factory Beadlock wheels” they say “No Sasquatch OR factory beadlock wheels”. What else about the Sasquatch package could they be referring to? The longer backup camera? The taller 3rd brake light mount?
I’m sure you’re correct about it being the positive backspacing, but that means it’s only for people that have bought aftermarket wheels with 0 offset, period. That really limits potential buyers.

Sponsored

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Okay but can we acknowledge that there are two people that go with 40’s. SEMA style (where they probably do the spare tire delete anyway) and true off-roaders and crawlers (in which the Sas mounted as a true Beadlock [with the beadlock ring kit from Ford] on 40’s would be a tremendous setup, but wait Havoc can’t hang).

BasedBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What's the expected %/lb improvement to load capacity with the hinge? I'm only running OBX stock tires but I have a loaded-up (MOLLE), heavy tailgate table. I have heavy curved mounting plates I'd like to be able to ratchet to my spare for rotopax cans/boards/jack, but those would definitely put me over the ~122lb or so I've seen quoted around. Besides IAG (sold out), this is the first reinforcement I've seen that reinforces/replaces the hinge.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Being late to the game, what improvement does this offer over the dozen or so tailgate reinforcements already on the market?

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I am reading this statement correctly
(Does NOT fit models equipped with Sasquatch package OR factory beadlock wheels). I cannot use this with the Optional Beadlock Capable Wheels that are offered on the Bardlands?

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But it will literally fit the true base wheels lol. Also sorry I bought a 69k off-road vehicle and don’t want to drop another couple thousand on new rims and tires for a little bit 😂
Sponsored