Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In order to objectify a very subjective decision I've come up with a spread sheet to analyze trim level and option selection. First I input the trim and basic build info (Base Sasquatch, BB Manual etc) as well as the trim MSRP. Then I entered all the options that were important to me and assigned a value TO ME (what I feel it's worth to ME). Then input the total MSRP from the B&P, calculate cost of options, subtract my value of options and get a net cost over value for me. Everyone will have different builds, different options and assign different values, but the base calculations should work.
Ford Bronco Objectifying trim and option value IMG_20201030_0001

In my builds, the Base Sasquatch came out as the best value (duh)

To paraphrase "Rear locker $800, tires and wheels $1500, Advanced 4x4 $400...That Sasquatch look, PRICELESS!"
Sponsored

Attachments

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I disagree with what it’s worth to you and question your methodology.

j/k I’ve been doing roughly the same thing.

Last edited:

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sat down and did just about the same thing. I used excel and categorized the trims and options I wanted to help justify what I was willing to pay for. Yours looks a lot nicer then mine!

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my builds, the Base Sasquatch came out as the best value (duh)
I have been doing the same value analysis. No matter how much I want the answer to be badlands, it is always 2dr base squatch 2.7L with bumper and floormats.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have been doing the same value analysis. No matter how much I want the answer to be badlands, it is always 2dr base squatch 2.7L with bumper and floormats.
Hey! That's my build :p. Those of us seeking best bang for the buck found that to be "The Build".

Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey! That's my build :p. Those of us seeking best bang for the buck found that to be "The Build".
Same exact build here. No matter how much funny math I do to get myself to Area 51 it never works. Basetrak for me all day.

OP
OP
dgorsett

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same exact build here. No matter how much funny math I do to get myself to Area 51 it never works. Basetrak for me all day.
I like A51 and valued it at $500, but Basesquatch beat it out, maybe it's worth $2K ? to me :) .
Hopefully I can make VB or Carb Gray work

Reactions: RG7

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the same boat on the cheap squatch wagon... i had originally been set on a BL but it's just too much $ for what you're getting (imo) not to mention the orange interior (wtf ford) since i am set on velocity blue.

i would go base squatch, but the want for seat warmers and mid package is strong so i am bumping up to big bend and going aftermarket for everything else. Bend squatch + mid pkg + floor liners + sig lights and aux switches is my value buy with the needed creature comforts.
Sponsored