First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Motor Company has changed the game and is thrilled to be the first OEM to offer the all-new Off-Road Coverage.

The Off-Road Coverage option is available on select Ford Protect® extended service plans.*
• TireCARE • TireCARE Plus • TripleCARE • TripleCARE Plus •
Add the Off-Road Coverage option and venture off the beaten path with more confidence than ever. The peace of mind of owning a Ford - made just for you.

*Plan availability, benefits, coverage and provider may vary by state.
Please refer to the service contract provisions for terms and conditions, including a list of covered repairs. Purchasing the Off-RoadCoverage option is only available on TireCARE, TireCARE Plus, TripleCARE and TripleCARE Plus extended service plans. TripleCARE and TripleCARE Plus are not available in Florida.

To learn more about the extended service plans, Click Here.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this is all that is covered, things like tie rods are not?

WHAT IS COVERED?
The off-road coverage includes coverage of tire and wheel damage, small dents to the vehicle exterior or chips to the windshield that can happen while off-roading.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, only cosmetic damage is covered. From the brochure:
Ford Bronco OEM Ford Off-Road Coverage Now Available (on select Ford Protect® extended service plans) 1705614312760

Sponsored

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So dents , but not chipped paint dents … seems pretty useless as rocks usual chip before they dent …. My insurance covers windshields already …
anyone see the point of spending extra on this?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does this qualify as cosmetic damage? I know missing teeth is considered cosmetic by insurance companies.
pr0Jaw0O28Jzb98C2WPA=w635-h1129-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
Nope, that is when you get the "your vehicle modifications have nullified your claim." statement. Accounts receivable no accounts payable :sneaky:

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can't really see a point in this either, but just out of sheer curiosity - what does this cost?

The only thing this covers that my basic tire road hazard doesn't is $100 towards a tow, and if I'm "offroad" a tow is probably going to be much, much more than $100.

Glass ... doesn't cover replacement of front windshield, and doesn't cover any glass but the front windsheld... so it will do $40 epoxy repairs and that's it (that my insurance already covers for free)?

And yeah, dent removal without any paint repair... and only small dents. So... they just try real hard with a suction cup, and if that doesn't pop it back out... oh well. How well does that work on Aluminum anyway?

This just doesn't seem like a useful product at all.

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford trying to cover their exposure after literally printing “lift me baby” in the wheel wells and marketing the bronco as a direct competitor to other off-roaders.

Sponsored

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Motor Company has changed the game and is thrilled to be the first OEM to offer the all-new Off-Road Coverage.

The Off-Road Coverage option is available on select Ford Protect® extended service plans.*
• TireCARE • TireCARE Plus • TripleCARE • TripleCARE Plus •
Add the Off-Road Coverage option and venture off the beaten path with more confidence than ever. The peace of mind of owning a Ford - made just for you.

*Plan availability, benefits, coverage and provider may vary by state.
Please refer to the service contract provisions for terms and conditions, including a list of covered repairs. Purchasing the Off-RoadCoverage option is only available on TireCARE, TireCARE Plus, TripleCARE and TripleCARE Plus extended service plans. TripleCARE and TripleCARE Plus are not available in Florida.

To learn more about the extended service plans, Click Here.

Watch this Video

YOUR OFF-ROAD PROTECTION BEGINS HERE.
Ford vehicles can use more rugged coverage that’s specifically designed for challenging terrain. That’s where the new Ford Protect Off-Road Coverage comes into play. When added to select Ford Protect plans, it can help cover tire and wheel damage, minor chips and cracks to the windshield, and small dents and dings to the exterior body panels that may come with off-roading.

OFF-ROAD COVERAGE IS OFFERED WITH THE FOLLOWING FORD PROTECT PLANS:
*Covers the removal of dents and dings no larger than 4 inches within an accessible area located on a body panel of the covered vehicle. Excludes vehicles that utilize 100% plastic, fiberglass or other non-metal composite body panels.

WHAT IS OFF-ROADING?
Off-roading is the activity of driving a vehicle on unpaved surfaces such as sand, gravel, riverbeds, mud, snow, rocks and other natural terrain.

WHY SHOULD YOU ADD OFF-ROAD COVERAGE?
Whether you are an expert or beginner at off-roading, damage to tires and wheels, dents, dings and windshield chips can happen.

WHAT IS COVERED?
The off-road coverage includes coverage of tire and wheel damage, small dents to the vehicle exterior or chips to the windshield that can happen while off-roading.

HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
Start by choosing the right Ford Protect product for you: TireCARE, TireCARE Plus, TripleCARE or TripleCARE Plus.* Based on your driving needs, you can customize your plan by adding off-road coverage (i.e., TireCARE + Off-Road Coverage).

WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR OFF-ROAD COVERAGE?
Contact your Dealer to confirm eligibility. Ford Protect customers who would like to purchase TireCARE, TireCARE Plus, TripleCARE or TripleCARE Plus* with off-road coverage are eligible with the following condition:
Customers must have purchased their vehicle within 3 years and have less than 36,000 miles.

WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP?
If you are interested in adding TireCARE, TireCARE Plus, TripleCARE or TripleCARE Plus to your vehicle with optional off-road coverage, contact your Dealer today.* Do you already have a TireCARE or TripleCARE plan but not the off-road coverage?* Contact your Dealer to add on the optional off-road coverage to your existing plan.

*TRIPLECARE AND TRIPLECARE PLUS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN FLORIDA.

View attachment 602955 View attachment 602956
I can’t fathom any scenario where I’m off roading and I get a dent that does no damage to the paint.

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can't really see a point in this either, but just out of sheer curiosity - what does this cost?

The only thing this covers that my basic tire road hazard doesn't is $100 towards a tow, and if I'm "offroad" a tow is probably going to be much, much more than $100.

Glass ... doesn't cover replacement of front windshield, and doesn't cover any glass but the front windsheld... so it will do $40 epoxy repairs and that's it (that my insurance already covers for free)?

And yeah, dent removal without any paint repair... and only small dents. So... they just try real hard with a suction cup, and if that doesn't pop it back out... oh well. How well does that work on Aluminum anyway?

This just doesn't seem like a useful product at all.
Paintless dent removal is legit if done by a pro. It’s not suction cups. Haha. I unfortunately got hail damage on a 3 month old ‘23 last summer. hood / fenders / a few by door handles … cost me $700 , looks good as new. Nothing on roof cuz soft top. There was no paint damage from hail.
Sponsored