First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm getting close to a build and being able to put in a reservation. I'm sure this was probably asked prior, but are there winter dates? I'd love to do a snowboard/off-roadeo trip.
There won't be any winter dates at this location. It's a ski resort.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brianstrange

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lake winnipesaukee....... its HUGE., like really big. you can rent a canoe or kayak there
Winnipesaukee is not a good choice for Kayaks or Canoes. It gets rough out there quickly, and the wind will take you away. There are some smaller lakes with many inlets just south of Alton Bay, and to the East (East Wakefield, NH.) Lake Wentworth is another to consider.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Winnipesaukee is not a good choice for Kayaks or Canoes. It gets rough out there quickly, and the wind will take you away. There are some smaller lakes with many inlets just south of Alton Bay, and to the East (East Wakefield, NH.) Lake Wentworth is another to consider.
This was the sense I got about that lake. Thanks for the alternatives!

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There won't be any winter dates at this location. It's a ski resort.
Yeah, figured that out once i saw the video, I wasn't sure if they were doing it at the ski resort, or using the ski resort as a base and then going out. I'm guessing a ton of snow and ice wouldn't be ideal anyways.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, figured that out once i saw the video, I wasn't sure if they were doing it at the ski resort, or using the ski resort as a base and then going out. I'm guessing a ton of snow and ice wouldn't be ideal anyways.
I would jump at a chance to do a snow/ice off roadeo!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brianstrange

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's at least one Jeep club that does it 1-2 times a year in VT, maybe more.

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me too!! We are based out of Ski Country USA and thus one of the reasons for our purchase. BMW sponsors a winter driving school in Steamboat Springs.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm registered for October 9th (my birthday present to myself!). I had asked for some coffee/breakfast suggestions and got these; I hope they help out others (comments from the original poster):

http://www.wayfarerroasters.com/ - nice coffee shop in Laconia, 15 min. from Gunstock.
http://www.winnipesaukeebaygulls.com/ - best bagels in the area, 10 min. from Gunstock.
https://www.waterstreetcafenh.com/ - decent spot for traditional breakfast
Is breakfast not included with the day?

rgund13

Outer Banks
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Booked the Off Rodeo for the first weekend in Nov. Planning on driving up the day before, attending, then leaving the day after for Portland ME. I am mostly wondering if there is time to do things like Zipline, mountain bike, etc? Any advice would be appreciated!

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Booked the Off Rodeo for the first weekend in Nov. Planning on driving up the day before, attending, then leaving the day after for Portland ME. I am mostly wondering if there is time to do things like Zipline, mountain bike, etc? Any advice would be appreciated!
I’m working on a video of what I did, but short version: zip lines were closed during the week when I was there. Might be open on weekends. The “add on experiences” that were advertised heavily are not actually happening. I found a place to rent a kayak on my own. Winnisquam Marine. Paid $30 bucks and had the whole lake to myself for hours. Lots of stuff was closed, but that was the upside. No one was around. I went on a Wednesday and since there was no off Roadeo happening on Tuesday, I got to walk the trails early and see the Broncos ahead of time. It was a lot of fun and I climbed the mountain. Between that and kayaking I had a pretty great day. Really only missed out on the zip line. Check out Gunstock’s website to see what their hours are for when you’re there. Have fun! It’s an epic experience.
Sponsored