DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I saw on the local news this morning (live near Texas Off-Roadeo) that they announced opening locations to the public as of July 1st (without Bronco reservations). News Link
I was looking in Off-Roadeo posts and did not see anything about this (but my search skills maybe were weak). Has anyone else heard this? Is this widely known and I just missed it? Does that mean we can finally do multiple locations but have to pay out of pocket?
Let me know if I am crazy and I need to delete the thread.
Sponsored

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

https://bronco4xfun.com/

https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/6e91f111ef5a4185a77b02ba53decffe
From the news article and the linked website it looks like it only accounts for a 4 hour session including the trail drive experience for $995 at the Bronco off-roadeo but isn't the full 8+ hr off roadeo experience and currently only available in TX.
"Welcome to Bronco 4xFun at Bronco Off-Roadeo! This epic off-roading experience is designed to build your confidence and expand your skills behind the wheel. Located at our exclusive Bronco Off-Roadeo basecamp at Grey Wolf Ranch in Horseshoe Bay, Texas, your adventure includes one (1) Ford Bronco to drive during the experience, opportunities to engage with our expert Trail Guide team, snacks to refuel, as well as breathtaking vistas and shareable moments.

One (1) accompanying guest is included in your reservation. Two (2) additional accompanying guests can be added for an additional fee per guest. Please complete the form below to register for your experience.

Once your reservation is received, you will be emailed a digital invoice. Payment is due upon receipt. Your reservation will be held for 24 hours."

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The experience is just not worth $250 an hour. If they were doing the full 8 hour day, maybe... hard maybe. When you factor in travel expenses plus accommodations, you're just not getting enough bang for your buck.

I did the Texas Off-Rodeo the second week or so, it was fun, for sure. But knowing what it has to offer, having experienced it and seeing that $250 an hour price tag and guessing that it'll probably be rushed, truncated and touch maybe a third of the trails, I'm just like, "Nope. You can have 10x the fun with a group from FB or one of the Clubs and spend a fraction of the price."

Which is exactly what I've been doing.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting, it was fun the first time I attended, if they would skip the ground school for repeat attendee's I might be interested.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

wow....1000 for 4 hours? Hard pass. I enjoyed my day on their trails, but there's other parks in the area near the Texas location that don't cost nearly that much for a full day of wheeling. Hidden Falls, Offcamber, Katemcey, etc etc.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did any non-reservation Bronco buyers attend one? And if so, did they comp you the same as a reservation holder?

OP
OP
DefNotBuddyLee

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Agreed on the pricing. Kinda steep for what you get, even if you get to bring 1 guest.
With that said, I figured it was just a matter of time. I am curious on the amount of $ it costs to keep each location running so supplementing with non-Bronco owner visitors seems like a logical first step. Austin's probably as good a town as any to start with since there are a lot of events that draw in visitors with money. Throw in an amphitheater for music guests and good to go.
I am mostly just surprised that I heard about it from the local news first and not the bronco6g forum.

StarPony

Badlands
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My husband was watching the morning news (we live in the Austin area too) and saw this. Paused it and woke me up to ask me if this was the "Bronco School" I was talking about a few months back. I got up to see, and he unpaused it and was like "Wow! that's a lot of Broncos!" Now he's all like "Schedule for Sept or Oct when it's not so dang hot, and don't forget your husband!!" SMH 😂

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know inflation is high but $995 for four hours...DAMN. I can fly to Europe round trip for half that price.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did any non-reservation Bronco buyers attend one? And if so, did they comp you the same as a reservation holder?
I was a non res order and mine was free (minus a small reservation fee and a refundable deposit), but I didn’t get any voucher for a guest
Sponsored