Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

jalexa27

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all. New member, fellow Minnesotan (by choice, but not by birth.). I live in the Metro. I had my order placed with one of the Metro dealers, but today learned that all of them have colluded on pricing (I created a post on this, that is getting a lot of interest, and Ford HQ has just reached out to discuss this situation with me.)

Anyway, I'm one of the First Edition holders. I moved my reservation to Granger. I am going to be going with the Rapid Red with Black Leather interior. It was a tough choice. I really wanted Cyber Orange, but it looks very yellow to me. Blue is also sweet, but red it is. 4 door, fully loaded, painted black modular top.

It will be great to have a meetup sometime!
Welcome!... I put a reservation through Granger in October of 2020, so will be looking at a mid-late MY2022. Planning on getting a BL, 7MT.

I live just west of the twin cities.
Sponsored

MSPbronco

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Welcome!... I put a reservation through Granger in October of 2020, so will be looking at a mid-late MY2022. Planning on getting a BL, 7MT.

I live just west of the twin cities.
Mine is a FE, so I’m. It sure if that impacts my place in line or not. Either way, doesn’t matter to me. I’ll get it when I get it.

I’m West Metro as well.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi all. New member, fellow Minnesotan (by choice, but not by birth.). I live in the Metro. I had my order placed with one of the Metro dealers, but today learned that all of them have colluded on pricing (I created a post on this, that is getting a lot of interest, and Ford HQ has just reached out to discuss this situation with me.)

Anyway, I'm one of the First Edition holders. I moved my reservation to Granger. I am going to be going with the Rapid Red with Black Leather interior. It was a tough choice. I really wanted Cyber Orange, but it looks very yellow to me. Blue is also sweet, but red it is. 4 door, fully loaded, painted black modular top.

It will be great to have a meetup sometime!
what are you seeing for collision?

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would also like to know this. I'm going to placing my order at Apple Ford next week and would like to know what I'm walking into. I was told a couple of months ago over the phone that I would be able to get it for $500 under MSRP.

GarageMahal

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would also like to know this. I'm going to placing my order at Apple Ford next week and would like to know what I'm walking into. I was told a couple of months ago over the phone that I would be able to get it for $500 under MSRP.
That is the same deal they told me a while back but they were the only Twin Cities dealer I could find willing to go below MSRP.

Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is the same deal they told me a while back but they were the only Twin Cities dealer I could find willing to go below MSRP.
I mean, you're getting the Granger deal at $1,200 or so under MSRP, so my opinion is it isn't worth $700 of waiting or driving two people down to Iowa to get my new vehicle. I'll let know you if Apple Ford honors the $500 below MSRP next week though when I talk to the sales guys......

GarageMahal

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I mean, you're getting the Granger deal at $1,200 or so under MSRP, so my opinion is it isn't worth $700 of waiting or driving two people down to Iowa to get my new vehicle. I'll let know you if Apple Ford honors the $500 below MSRP next week though when I talk to the sales guys......
I personally have not decided where to order from and plan to hold on for a bit longer to see what shakes out.

Granger is $1000-1200 under INVOICE which is at least $1000 under MSRP (and could be a lot more depending on model and options). But I am with you, the drive and additional wait time are worth something as does keeping it local.

MSPbronco

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Like I said, I made a post about it earlier today so if you want all the details, go read it. But the gist is that my metro area dealer told me that they made an agreement with all dealers in the area to charge MSRP. If that’s true, it’s a no-no. The sales guy could have just been saying that as a tactic without realizing it’s illegal, but it is literally what he told me today.

MSPbronco

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Granger is $1000-1200 under INVOICE which is at least $1000 under MSRP (and could be a lot more depending on model and options).
This is correct. Invoice is less than MSRP. And a thousand under invoice is thousands saved just by switching to a dealer. I’m willing to trade some wait time and a little hassle to save that much.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My FE order was about $3,500 under MSRP.

Sponsored

MSPbronco

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am too.
Uh oh. Two FE’s in the West Metro! ?. What color did you order? I technically still have time to change, but I’m pretty set on red. Blue and A51 are still in play. I might go see the A51 Bronco Sport at Morries tomorrow so I can better judge the color. It seems to be a lighter grayish blue than I had expected it to be.

My previous dealer told me that they are getting 10 FEs (this was after the initial call where Sales Guy 1 told me that I’m the only FE at their dealership. Lol.). If I had a dollar for every lie they have told me, the truck would be paid off already.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Uh oh. Two FE’s in the West Metro! ?. What color did you order? I technically still have time to change, but I’m pretty set on red. Blue and A51 are still in play. I might go see the A51 Bronco Sport at Morries tomorrow so I can better judge the color. It seems to be a lighter grayish blue than I had expected it to be.

My previous dealer told me that they are getting 10 FEs (this was after the initial call where Sales Guy 1 told me that I’m the only FE at their dealership. Lol.). If I had a dollar for every lie they have told me, the truck would be paid off already.
My FE reservation was originally with Morrie’s, but they didn’t respond to 3 consecutive emails so I switched to Granger.

You’re safe with red. I went with A51 after seeing it in person at Morrie’s. It was my favorite from the beginning but I was thinking about LB for the exclusivity. However, my wife and 2 kids all picked A51 independently so I feel like A51 was meant to be.

MSPbronco

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey Guy's, I'm new here (first post). South Metro area. I've got a reservation in for a 4-Door Badlands in Antimatter Blue. I'll be buying mine through Apple Valley Ford also. I've never owned a Ford so this is all new! Currently in a 2012 Xterra Pro-4X which I love!
My 2006 Xterra was the best car I’ve ever owned. Loved that thing.

MSPbronco

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My FE reservation was originally with Morrie’s, but they didn’t respond to 3 consecutive emails so I switched to Granger.

You’re safe with red. I went with A51 after seeing it in person at Morrie’s. It was my favorite from the beginning but I was thinking about LB for the exclusivity. However, my wife and 2 kids all picked A51 independently so I feel like A51 was meant to be.

what about your BL rezzie? Didn’t go through with it? Was it the black interior that firmed you up in the FE or something else?

about your Badlands rezzie?
Sponsored